IndiaDivine.org

RE:Breast milk substitute

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Go to La Leche League - should be on line or in phone book. They have great advice for breast feeding help.

Using raw goat's milk and carrot juice with a touch of green powder (Barley green type) is the idea. Below are what Dr. Joel Robbins has recommended for years:

Equal Parts of - Raw, fresh carrot juice( with 1/2 a stalk celery for B vitamins), Raw goat's milk (if health food store doesn't have it, they often know where you can get it), and Pure water OR

Raw carrot juice with 1/2 stalk celery, canned goat's milk, pure water and a baby's serving of probiotic powder (good mixture of cultures can get at health food store in refrigerated section)

Hope that helps!

In a message dated 11/24/2005 8:17:38 AM Eastern Standard Time, haydenbeatty07 writes:

thanks here is another problem..i am living in the middle east and new to this area and soofar i have been unable to find any health food live foods stores how can i make this milk for my baby at home? what about rice or soy milk

we are not Afrikan because we are born in Afrika we are Afrikan because Afrika is born in us.....

soak the suggested nuts, an blend them up and strain. Easy! Talk to the locals.

Greetings,

If you can find sesame seeds or almonds, you can make nutritious nut milks.

I use a small coffee grinder for the almonds then the blender. You can squeeze out the pulp using a cheese cloth bag.

love and lite

pam