IndiaDivine.org

Fasting Info

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Has any one tried this fasting method..if so let me know how it turned out ....just thinking is it a must to pay for a method I could incorporate myself or get a book and get the same info? I am all about spending my money wisely. Angie"E. Rice-Fells" <shortydemp wrote: Greetings Members: After the eating season is over some of us may be anticipating a good fast so I'm passing this on to you. Go here, it's quite

lengthy. http://www.fasting.com/

Angela: People who don't know how to swim could get a book on swimming too but they might drown. Although you don't, some people do require the support of an avenue such as this. Don't put it down. Someone might be able to benefit and might be willing to spend their money on it because they feel that they are worth every cent. You see, sometimes you can't just do it all by yourself. Anyway, who would want that burden? Maudisaangela alale <milliondollarbod wrote: Has any one tried this fasting method..if so let me know how it turned out ....just thinking is it a must to pay for a method I could incorporate myself or get a book and get the same info? I am all about spending my money wisely. Angie"E. Rice-Fells" <shortydemp wrote: Greetings Members: After the eating season is over some of us may be anticipating a good fast so I'm passing this on to you. Go here, it's quite lengthy. http://www.fasting.com/

Personals Single? There's someone we'd like you to meet. Lot's of someone's, actually. Try Personals

I did not put anything down. I fully believe in fasting and paying money for fasting and any other natural methods and means..I'd rather spend a $1000 on a natural method then take my insurance and pay a $20 co-pay to see an MD who does not know what he/she is doing or where the cause I of my illness originates. I simply asked a question about this particular method and asked for feed back. Then I stated the reasons why I asked for feedback on this particular method. Again my question still stands, has anyone tried this method of fasting? If so, please post so I can get some feedback. If some people have tried this method and are please and see benefits then I would be more than happy pay money for this particular method. And then will recommend it to my friends. I don't think there is anything wrong in doing that, I just try to use discretion when I can. Angie maudisa agyemang <stardust_h20 wrote: Angela: People who don't know how to swim could get a book on swimming too but they might drown. Although you don't, some people do require the support of an avenue such as this. Don't put it down. Someone might be able to benefit and might be willing to spend their money on it because they feel that they are worth every cent. You see, sometimes you can't just do it all by yourself. Anyway, who would want that burden? Maudisa