IndiaDivine.org

Genetically Engineered Food ALert

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi, Lynda This reminds me... you once told us that the produce with a sticker that begins with a number 3 is a GMO. I had mentioned this to our local Trader Joe's produce buyer in response to his telling me that they carry no GMO produce. Could you give me a source for that info, so the next time I go in there, I can have some documentation for him (not to mention for the the Whole Foods produce buyer, too!) Thanks! EliseNamaska7 wrote: Dear Conscious Eaters ; Here is an opportunity to let Kraft food that

you do not want to be a part of the genetically engineered foods experiment. Watch the video , than register your vote for clean food http://www.thecampaign.org/kraft

Personals Let fate take it's course directly to your email. See who's waiting for you Personals

Personals Skip the bars and set-ups and start using Personals for free

Elise,

there is no documentation. I have proof of the number 4 being commercial and the number 9 being organic but spooky number 3 no body has a word on they just keep saying it's ok .

I will do more homework so that we can have proof. But remember they are trying to trick us . They are very tricky and powerful .

I will be back with proof

Create A Wonderful Day ,

Lynda

thanks, Lynda! EliseNamaska7 wrote: Elise, there is no documentation. I have proof of the number 4 being commercial and the number 9 being organic but spooky number 3 no body has a word on they just keep saying it's ok . I will do more homework so that we can have proof. But remember they are trying to trick us . They are very tricky and powerful . I will be back with proof Create A Wonderful Day , Lynda

Personals Let fate take it's course directly to your email. See who's waiting for you Personals

Personals Single? There's someone we'd like you to meet. Lots of someones, actually. Try Personals