IndiaDivine.org

RE: ATTENTION TARA Sugar/fats

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Tara,

You may want to try Doug Graham's website (www.foodnsport.com I think that's it). He is the master on the fat and sugar connection. I used to have problems like you until I learned that it was actually the high FAT that was interacting with the sugar and causing the insulin to go over board and cause hypoglycemic reactions. I found by cutting out the fat to a minimal, I can eat all the fruit I want without any problem. This has made eating raw DELIGHTFUL!

Nancy

www.healthylivingstrategies.net

On Behalf Of TaraThursday, December 08, 2005 3:51 PM Subject: Re: ATTENTION TARA [Rezz Here]

I dont want to take them out completely, I just had a bad attack of candida and you have to totally eliminate sugars in your diet to get your system back on track. I did more of a water fast for a day and then just had small amounts of veggies, and that helped out tremendiously and the problem went away. I also have to watch anything that is to high in sugar just because I lean towards depression and spikes in my blood sugar can cause an episode of irritablity. So i can have natural sugars, just in moderation and I have to pay attention to that the most. Rezz Yisrael <zirlah wrote:

Greetings Tara & everyone

Rezz yisrael here. Tara, eliminating natural sugars from your diet? And while going raw? Oh Tara..... why?! What brought about this boycotting of natural sugars? I deduce that you mean in whole raw wildcrafted (and organic cultivated) authentic food.

Are you trying to metabolize lipids more so?

As we return to Knowing Our Self, with perpetual consciousness, we often seem to become ensnared by "rules." No one aught to know your physical body better than you. So-called sugars are definitely needed in their natural state for birthing forward their nutritional transference in totality. The premise of Raw~Lifefoods is to receive its electrical charge and activate your harmonic resonance with paramount frequency.

Now, once removed, sugar becomes "sugar." This is now a product, a commodity, a drug. Keeping in mind that it is still to this nano second the # 1 drug of choice, the choice of our adversaries that is. Why? Because it stimulates the hell into your mind and the consciousness out swiftly! It is a deactivator, clogger, body fluid taxer, organ aggravator & a lot more. Tara, I only bear intentions of thought provocation in your mind. No disrespect to anyone for any reason.

p.s. " we are more than what they say we are..."

~Rezz yisrael

PersonalsSingle? There's someone we'd like you to meet.Lots of someones, actually. Try Personals

Hugs from MD

Tara

proud mom of three great kids

Sara 9, Joey 7, and Skylar 5

ShoppingFind Great Deals on Holiday Gifts at Shopping

thanks I'll check it out.pnparlette wrote: Tara, You may want to try Doug Graham's website (www.foodnsport.com I think that's it). He is the master on the fat and sugar connection. I used to have problems like you until I learned that it was actually the high FAT that was interacting with the sugar and causing the insulin to go over board and cause hypoglycemic reactions. I found by cutting out the fat to a minimal, I can eat all the fruit I want without any problem. This has made eating raw DELIGHTFUL! Nancy www.healthylivingstrategies.net

I have also found this to be true. I first went raw because I have chronic candidiasis. I started out eating WAY too much fatty oily foods. It was breaking my skin out really bad and every time I ate fruit, the candida got worse. I've cut the avocados out of my diet except for every once in a while and I only consume either a couple tablespoons of butters a day or a hundful of soaked nuts. My face is slowly clearing up and I can eat all the fruit I want without having a yeast flare up. Tina Davis Certified ReflexologistTara <peechysweett71 wrote: thanks I'll check it out.pnparlette wrote: Tara, You may want to try Doug Graham's website (www.foodnsport.com I think that's it). He is the master on the fat and sugar connection. I used to have problems like you until I learned that it was actually the high FAT that was interacting with the sugar and causing the insulin to go over board and cause hypoglycemic reactions. I found by cutting out the fat to a minimal, I can eat all the fruit I want without any problem. This has made eating raw DELIGHTFUL! Nancy www.healthylivingstrategies.net

Shopping Find Great Deals on Holiday Gifts at Shopping

Tara I know that sugar in general is very bad to ingest on a regular basis. Even any sugary fruits or root vegetable juice are not the best thing in combination to consume in large amounts, especially in combination with other fatty foods. However, there seems to be some evidence that when consumed alone, these sweeter raw foods have a way of making us happy and elevating our mood. I would say that anything with sugar is to be used sparsely based on my research. But it is also meant to be enjoyed in its natural raw state in the form of fruits and even honey or other natural sources. The key is to understand how sugary things interact with other stuff. We all know that the worst thing you can eat is a combo of refined sugar, flour, and fried fatty foods. But when you are raw, the rules change slightly. The rule of thumb becomes different. I am still learning, but it makes sense to me that raw

and natural sugary foods are ok in moderate amounts, as long as they are not consumed with fatty raw foods. This brings into question some raw foodists constant promotion of sweet desserts that combine honey, coconut, agave nectar, with nuts, as a key to enjoying the raw food lifestyle. michael pnparlette wrote: Message Tara, You may want to try Doug Graham's website (www.foodnsport.com I think that's it). He is the master on the

fat and sugar connection. I used to have problems like you until I learned that it was actually the high FAT that was interacting with the sugar and causing the insulin to go over board and cause hypoglycemic reactions. I found by cutting out the fat to a minimal, I can eat all the fruit I want without any problem. This has made eating raw DELIGHTFUL! Nancy www.healthylivingstrategies.net On Behalf Of TaraThursday, December 08, 2005 3:51 PM Subject: Re: ATTENTION TARA [Rezz Here] I dont want to take them out completely, I just had a bad attack of candida and you have to totally eliminate sugars in your diet to get your system back on track. I did more of a water fast for a day and then just had small amounts of veggies, and that helped out tremendiously and the problem went away. I also have to watch anything that is to high in sugar just because I lean towards depression and spikes in my blood sugar can cause an episode of irritablity. So i can have natural sugars, just in moderation and I have to pay attention to that the most. Rezz Yisrael

<zirlah wrote: Greetings Tara & everyone Rezz yisrael here. Tara, eliminating natural sugars from your diet? And while going raw? Oh Tara..... why?! What brought about this boycotting of natural sugars? I deduce that you mean in whole raw wildcrafted (and organic cultivated) authentic food. Are you trying to metabolize lipids more so? As we return to Knowing Our Self, with perpetual consciousness, we often seem to become ensnared by "rules." No one aught to know your physical body better than you. So-called sugars are definitely needed in their natural state for birthing

forward their nutritional transference in totality. The premise of Raw~Lifefoods is to receive its electrical charge and activate your harmonic resonance with paramount frequency. Now, once removed, sugar becomes "sugar." This is now a product, a commodity, a drug. Keeping in mind that it is still to this nano second the # 1 drug of choice, the choice of our adversaries that is. Why? Because it stimulates the hell into your mind and the consciousness out swiftly! It is a deactivator, clogger, body fluid taxer, organ aggravator & a lot more. Tara, I only bear intentions of thought provocation in your mind. No disrespect to anyone for any reason. p.s. " we are more than what they say we are..."

~Rezz yisrael PersonalsSingle? There's someone we'd like you to meet.Lots of someones, actually. Try Personals Hugs from MD Tara proud mom of three great kids Sara 9, Joey 7, and Skylar 5 ShoppingFind Great Deals on Holiday Gifts at Shopping

I made the mistake today of eating Tahini (fat) an hour after eating a mono meal of watermelon (sugar). I felt awful. It was that typical hyperglycemic reaction of feeling shaky, hungry, and weak. I thought I'd be OK an hour later since I was hungry again but no, no, no I wasn't. Maybe I need to drink water an hour after I eat and then try the fatty foods/sugary foods (whichever comes second). Any suggestions anyone? Tina Davis Certified Reflexologist