IndiaDivine.org

ATTENTION TARA [Rezz Here]

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Bless Tina, Rezz here. This is what I was meaning to say earlier. We, Tina, often forget about the totality of our being physically~metaphysically. I many times do not use certain times of phraseology like "treating" you and the like for various reasonings. To the core of the matter, you bod manifest is perfection always, never letting up. You must look to your inner cleanliness, no offenses or disrespect. We have been engineered, bred of peonage pedigree and birthed into ready made cesspools. Any manner of "outbreak" is your body construct simply purging and cleansing the internal atmosphere that has been invisibly imprinted by others' vibrational resonance. That said, these are things that you can do now and begin all the rest in divine time. The science is so simple; we probably passed it up already.

[1] obtain a colema board and 5 gal container - self colonicize with Trinity Springs water (gold label only) [2] food grade hydrogen peroxide 3% solution -use soft high bristle count oval toothbrush to massage gums, top/bottom tongue [3] USE A STAINLESS STEEL TONGUE CLEANER! {AS DIRECTED} [4] remedy your system with Nootropic Vitamin C {free form L-Ascobate} - Beyond C is the brand, no less than 3 gram dose in living water~juice at a time [5] thoroughly chewing your raw foods, ESPECIALLY all organic greenery - sounds simple but you would be surprised!, we must use every tooth! [6] change the air filters in your

resting space/place for central air venting that is typically in the wall close to a closet, doorway or balcony. Home Depot for this. [7] detox bathing, with essential oils of peppermint and eucalyptus - clay, ginger, micronized sulfur & silver, Live Sea salts & Himalayan crystals [8] natural fibre skin brushing along with rebounding {a firm/not too firm model} There is Filth at every turn awaiting you for immediate occupancy. The idea is always internal purity. Natural Hygeine. I'll pause here. ~Rezz yisrael " . . . BE WATER MY FRIEND." -Bruce Lee

Shopping Find Great Deals on Holiday Gifts at Shopping

Thanks so much. I always consider what others have to say. Your knowledge can then become my knowledge through personal experience. Some things that work for me don't work for others and vice versa. The heart of the matter seems to be a hormonal imbalance that has caused the candida to overgrow. Any suggestions on balancing the hormones? They seem to slowly be balancing themselves with the raw foods and aromatherapy oils that I am using. However, one can never have too much help. Tina

Peace Family, I,like everyone in this circle,wish Tina to heal herself effectively naturally. I truly appreciate Brother Rezz's brilliance,Spirit,extensive knowledge base and sincerity to advise Tina on her temporary dis-ease based on what you know & do/do & know. However, I wouldn't advise or recommend the consumption or internal use of "food grade" peroxide because food grade or not,in layman's terms,it is still bleach. I would recommend the following: 1) Consume 3-4 cups Pau D'Arco tea daily with a mixture of 4 drops of pure oregano oil, 5 drops of Nutribiotic grapefruit seed extract, and 10 drops of alcohol free hawthorn berry extract. Please add no sweetner, not even lemon. All herbs are highly anti-fungal and anti-bacterial. 2) Consume 200mg of Co-Enzyme Q10 daily to maximize tissue oxygenation along with 100mg of L-Cystine for nerve repair due to the stress factor of

this temporary "dis-ease" . 3) Avoid any and all fermented foods including hummus, mushrooms, honey, dried fruit, and Bragg Aminos and Nama Shoyu sauce. 4)Consume more live vegetation as Rezz suggested,especially green veggies 5)Avoid all sweet tasting fruits especially citrus fruits, however, you can consume the following fruits: cucumbers, okra, squash, eggplant, and red bell peppers preferably eaten live or lightly steamed. 6) Avoid the coconut water for now due to its sweetness. 7) Consume 1 oz of wheatgrass juice daily. They sell a frozen cube-like version at most healthfood stores. Allow to disslove in room temperature drinking water and consume in the morning hours. 8)Minimize your stress. Stress perpetuates your condition. 9) Exercise, deep breathing, and stretching as Rezz recommended also helps to induce more oxygen in the body because yeast cannot exist in the presence of well

oxygenated areas. 10) Instead of the peroxide, soak a handful of cloves in some drinking water, covered overnight and use as a mouthwash or rinse in the morning with an Ayurvedic toothpaste like Vicco. This will help to keep the mouth free of yeast or irrational fungus. I would not advise colon therapy based on my past female clients who had similar symptoms of candida. That type of treatment had caused them to experience a flaring up of their dis-ease to the point of extreme discomfort. Though, I am aware that each individual body is unique. This is simply your body informing you to cleanse. Homeostasis is a myth. It is a scientific term for balance and there is no such thing. No continent is the same size or in balance with another.Onyour body, one eye is bigger than other,one arm is shorter than the other, etc. We have to learn to adapt and put into practice as much of the data that

works for us as possible. There is no Utopia seated on earth. We are always up against one factor or another that will force us to adapt (pollution,radiation,oppression.) We have to realize with our real eyes that the magic,wonder, and beauty of health and wellness results from the cultivation of our innerspace. A very wise and beautiful elder told me many years ago, "Don't look for the perfect where the perfect doesn't exist." I live that truth daily because sometimes we get caught up consciously or unconsciously under the subtle guise of perfect in terms of the perfect diet, the perfect food, the perfect mate, etc. No, Brother Rezz, I don't agree with us being born into a ready made cesspool, regardless of the diet of the mother and father, being born in hospitals, etc. We have to adapt and make the best of our lives.I feel the term cesspool is a very harse word and downplays the overall beauty of Life and Nature. Eating whole foods as much as

possible, drinking more water, and daily movement to challenge the lungs.Don't forget to seek some daily quietude, deep breathing,and fasting (which only means essentially to deny yourself of something,not just food), etc.in the midst of breaking our addictions to sugar, salt, narcotics, alcohol, strange and strained realtions, poverty, and excess, it takes time and we must be patient with yourselves. Building, Maulana Agyemang,ND Rezz Yisrael <zirlah wrote: Bless Tina, Rezz here. This is what I was meaning to say earlier. We, Tina, often forget about the totality of our being physically~metaphysically. I many times do not use certain times of phraseology like

"treating" you and the like for various reasonings. To the core of the matter, you bod manifest is perfection always, never letting up.