IndiaDivine.org

Tooting My Horn

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Greetings Members: A number of us knows what it's like to speak of the benefits of consuming live foods to our friends and family members only to have them laugh at us, look at us strangely and give us names like "twig and grass eaters." Well, I'd like to share a success story with you. A co-worker of mine, after having watched my eating habits, stabilized weight and smooth skin for a while asked me one day if I could help her with changing her eating habits with hopes of conquering some health issues. She's in her late 50's and suffered from a high cholesterol level, high blood pressure, a weight problem and bad knees. To make a long story short, we began working together on changing her diet in mid April this year. At that time her cholesterol was 249 and her weight was 189 lbs. She's only about 4'9." Today she came to me with this

BIG smile on her face to tell me that her cholesterol is now at 106 and her weight is 167 lbs. She's not quite a live foodist yet but she cut out all of the killer foods and incorporated lots of fruits and veggies, also changed the way her food is prepared. I don't remember the last time I actually felt someone else's joy. It was a good feeling. Good Health to You

Elaine

Shopping Find Great Deals on Holiday Gifts at Shopping

In a message dated 12/13/2005 10:49:23 PM Eastern Standard Time, shortydemp writes:

Greetings Members:

A number of us knows what it's like to speak of the benefits of consuming live foods to our friends and family members only to have them laugh at us, look at us strangely and give us names like "twig and grass eaters."

Well, I'd like to share a success story with you. A co-worker of mine, after having watched my eating habits, stabilized weight and smooth skin for a while asked me one day if I could help her with changing her eating habits with hopes of conquering some health issues. She's in her late 50's and suffered from a high cholesterol level, high blood pressure, a weight problem and bad knees.

To make a long story short, we began working together on changing her diet in mid April this year. At that time her cholesterol was 249 and her weight was 189 lbs. She's only about 4'9." Today she came to me with this BIG smile on her face to tell me that her cholesterol is now at 106 and her weight is 167 lbs. She's not quite a live foodist yet but she cut out all of the killer foods and incorporated lots of fruits and veggies, also changed the way her food is prepared.

I don't remember the last time I actually felt someone else's joy. It was a good feeling.

Elaine I love this story, it is really about being of service to others on this planet. Your story express this so well. You go girl! You are such a service to all of us by maintaining this group thru out the years.

Please come by during the Holy days and let me treat you to some sacred body work.

Zatiti

www.ahealingtree.com

This is such a good story. Even though I've only recently went raw this year, I already want to help others to incorporate more living foods into their diets. I feel so much better and I want to help others to take responsibility for their health and healing as well. I don't know where to begin with that at this point but at least I know that is one thing I would like to do. Nice work. I commend you for helping another person to heal. Tina Davis Certified Reflexologistzatitie wrote: In a message dated 12/13/2005 10:49:23 PM Eastern Standard Time, shortydemp writes: Greetings Members: A number of us knows what it's like to speak of the benefits of consuming live foods to our friends and family members only to have them laugh at us, look at us strangely and give us names like "twig and grass eaters." Well, I'd like to share a success story with you. A co-worker of mine, after having watched my eating habits, stabilized weight and smooth skin for a while asked me one day if I could help her with changing her eating habits with hopes of conquering some health issues. She's in her late 50's and suffered from a high cholesterol level, high blood pressure, a weight problem and bad knees. To

make a long story short, we began working together on changing her diet in mid April this year. At that time her cholesterol was 249 and her weight was 189 lbs. She's only about 4'9." Today she came to me with this BIG smile on her face to tell me that her cholesterol is now at 106 and her weight is 167 lbs. She's not quite a live foodist yet but she cut out all of the killer foods and incorporated lots of fruits and veggies, also changed the way her food is prepared. I don't remember the last time I actually felt someone else's joy. It was a good feeling. Elaine I love this story, it is really about being of service to others on this planet. Your story express this so well. You go girl! You are such a service to all of us by maintaining this

group thru out the years. Please come by during the Holy days and let me treat you to some sacred body work. Zatiti www.ahealingtree.com

Shopping Find Great Deals on Holiday Gifts at Shopping

Thanks Zatiti,It really was a rare moment for me and if anyone else has anything similar to share with us, please don't hesitate. We'd love to read about it.My commitment to this group extends beyond what I'm really able to do at this time but I am growing towards making a difference.You will see me very soon.Elaine Elaine I love this story, it is really about being of service to others on this planet. Your story express this so well. You go girl! You are such a service to all of us by maintaining this group thru out the years. Please come by during the Holy days and let me treat you to some sacred body work. Zatiti www.ahealingtree.com

Tina, thank you very much.I remember being exactly where you are now and how much fun I was having just learning about this way of life and meeting so many people. I continue to grow today.As for helping others, just remember that you can't give what you haven't received for yourself and that in time and with discipline and patience it will all fall in place. Believe it or not, you may have already helped someone and be totally unaware.Good Health to You,Elaine , tina davis <starlightearthchild> wrote: This is such a good story. Even though I've only recently went raw this year, I already want to help others to incorporate more living foods into their diets. I feel so much better and I want to help others to take responsibility for their health and healing as well. I don't know where to begin with that at this point but at least I know that is one thing I would like to do. Nice work. I commend you for helping another person to heal. Tina Davis Certified Reflexologist