IndiaDivine.org

Bus to NYC

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Washington-Deluxe is 35 dollars round trip, also. website: washington-deluxe.com .Bob Armstrong <bullcat831 wrote: I'm ready to plan a raw culinary trip to NYC. Let's plan in advance if we want to stay overnight, so we can find an inexpensive hotel. I also suggest the "Chinatown Bus" to NYC. If you haven't tried it is a real adventure, and not for everyone. However, it is only $35 round trip. I don't think there is any other way to NYC nearly as inexpensive.How about mid-February?Bob Armstrong

DSL Something to write home about. Just $16.99/mo. or less

I'm also interested in this possible raw trip to NYC. I'm not too keen on shopping, with all due respect to my fellow comrade Lynda, who I love like a cousin, but there's plenty more to do in NYC than simply enjoy the raw vegan cuisine, especially at Quintessence, which BTW blows away Caravan of Dreams by light years. The music at COD was cool, but the service was in my last experience atrocious, particularly by one of the waitresses and her manager. Hopefully, there'll be a major progressive protest in NYC when we go there, as there was when I last visited Quintessence on Valentine's Day weekend in 2002. Is there an organized plan for Baltimore-area raw foodists in this realm? I understand that the rock singer Moby also owns a vegan, mostly raw, restaurant in NYC, and we might consider visiting Pure Food & Wine if it won't decimate our budgets. I'm interested in all these options, along with Greenwich Village, similar to Fells Point, Baltimore or the Haight-Ashbury district of San Francisco. Greyhound was always the most economical bus company for me, though you may have a cheaper deal that's just as good. Please further enlighten me on the specific plan for our carpool, preferably by bus. (Parking in NYC is definitely a nightmare; don't even think about that.)

Peace,

David

Hi : I would love to meet you in NYC and do the tour of the RawFoods places. I have heard alot about Pure Food and Wine in addition to others, would love to go there for a special meal as well....Ashtarra

SURE WE CAN DO THIS LET ME KNOW THE TIME / DATE /LOCATION /I LUV U!

>ashtarra brissette <arcadiapress

>

>

>Re: Bus to NYC

>Thu, 5 Jan 2006 20:46:46 -0500 (GMT-05:00)

>

>

>

>

>

>

>Hi : I would love to meet you in NYC and do the tour of the

>RawFoods places. I have heard alot about Pure Food and Wine in addition to

>others, would love to go there for a special meal as well....Ashtarra

>