IndiaDivine.org

Amazing McDonalds

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Greetings: See what can happen when a culture insists on changes. Do you think that somewhere in the near future the ever growing raw food community could intice McDonalds to do something similar in the US? Go here to read what's been done overseas.

http://www.food-business-review.com/article_news.asp?guid=25E8113C-083F-4BFF-87EC-AD7458F787DBRonald A. Fells

N3VPU

Amateur Radio Operator

Photos Ring in the New Year with Photo Calendars. Add photos, events, holidays, whatever.

Hi, Ron,

I was reluctantly looking for a positive story mixed somewhere into the story you linked to your message. Did you notice that the beginning of the article refers to McDonald's creating a "rice burger" made from "fried beef served between two rice cakes"? The more things change, the more they stay the same, especially as it pertains to a multi-national criminal enterprise as bloodthirsty as McDonald's. They may claim to serve veggie burgers to some Hindus in India, but ultimately they only care about profit, no matter whose lives they take in the process. Please help me to understand how I may be wrong about your chosen article being anything but a glimpse of sunlight in our world. Nothing in that article points to anything progressive in McDeath's mentality, let alone pertaining to raw food. Ray Kroc would be proud.

Namaste,

David

The animals of the world exist for their own reasons. They were not made for humans any more than blacks were made for whites or women for men." --Alice Walker, Forward to "The Dreaded Comparison" by Marjorie Spiegel"Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the president or any other public official save exactly to the degree in which he himself stands by the country. It is patriotic to support him insofar as he efficiently serves the country. It is unpatriotic not to oppose him to the exact extent that by inefficiency or otherwise he fails in his duty to stand by the country."--Pres. Theodore Roosevelt, 1908

R Fells <n3vpuraw soul Fri, 6 Jan 2006 08:47:17 -0800 (PST) Amazing McDonalds

Greetings:

See what can happen when a culture insists on changes. Do you think that somewhere in the near future the ever growing raw food community could intice McDonalds to do something similar in the US? Go here to read what's been done overseas.

http://www.food-business-review.com/article_news.asp?guid=25E8113C-083F-4BFF-87EC-AD7458F787DB

Ronald A. Fells

N3VPU

Amateur Radio Operator

Try the New Netscape Mail Today!

Virtually Spam-Free | More Storage | Import Your Contact Listhttp://mail.netscape.com

Hello David, I'm sorry that even with all of your worldly analytical abilities you failed to grasp the point of the article hence, differences in opinions and everyone is entitled there own. I'm sure that you will agree that corporate greed is scheduled to exist far beyond our life time. If you only arrived at the thought of the article being "anything but a glimpse of sunlight in our world" then the message was recieved. Ronald A. Fells

N3VPU

Amateur Radio Operator

Photos Ring in the New Year with Photo Calendars. Add photos, events, holidays, whatever.

I agree and even in the story it says they replace the

beef with *MUTTON* which still is LAMB.... yeah I too

wonder the reasoning for this article....

--- dapperd72 wrote:

> Hi, Ron,

>

> I was reluctantly looking for a positive story mixed

> somewhere into the story you linked to your message.

> Did you notice that the beginning of the article

> refers to McDonald's creating a " rice burger " made

> from " fried beef served between two rice cakes " ? The

> more things change, the more they stay the same,

> especially as it pertains to a multi-national

> criminal enterprise as bloodthirsty as McDonald's.

> They may claim to serve veggie burgers to some

> Hindus in India, but ultimately they only care about

> profit, no matter whose lives they take in the

> process. Please help me to understand how I may be

> wrong about your chosen article being anything but a

> glimpse of sunlight in our world. Nothing in that

> article points to anything progressive in McDeath's

> mentality, let alone pertaining to raw food. Ray

> Kroc would be proud.

>

> Namaste,

> David

>

> The animals of the world exist for their own

> reasons. They were not made for humans any more than

> blacks were made for whites or women for men. "

> --Alice Walker, Forward to " The Dreaded Comparison "

> by Marjorie Spiegel

>

> " Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does

> not mean to stand by the president or any other

> public official save exactly to the degree in which

> he himself stands by the country. It is patriotic to

> support him insofar as he efficiently serves the

> country. It is unpatriotic not to oppose him to the

> exact extent that by inefficiency or otherwise he

> fails in his duty to stand by the country. "

> --Pres. Theodore Roosevelt, 1908

>

>

>

>

> R Fells <n3vpu

> raw soul

> Fri, 6 Jan 2006 08:47:17 -0800 (PST)

> Amazing McDonalds

>

>

> Greetings:

>

> See what can happen when a culture insists on

> changes. Do you think that somewhere in the near

> future the ever growing raw food community could

> intice McDonalds to do something similar in the US?

> Go here to read what's been done overseas.

>

>

http://www.food-business-review.com/article_news.asp?guid=25E8113C-083F-4BFF-87E\

C-AD7458F787DB

>

>

>

> Ronald A. Fells

> N3VPU

> Amateur Radio Operator

> _

> Try the New Netscape Mail Today!

> Virtually Spam-Free | More Storage | Import Your

> Contact List

> http://mail.netscape.com

>

The measurement of wo(man) is not where s(he) stands in times of COMFORT and

CONVENIENCE. But where s(he)stands during times of TRIAL and TRIBULATION..

-Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

________

DSL – Something to write home about.

Just $16.99/mo. or less.

dsl.

Actually, Ron, your chosen excerpt from my remarks was very euphemistic on my part; you might call it "diplomatic." I saw the purported point of the article from a public relations standpoint. McDeath seeks only to maximize profit, regardless of what conniving methods they determine necessary to reach those ends. My reference to corporate greed extends far beyond such a genocidal company's impact on human health, ecosphere (ie. clear-cutting rainforests), labor unions (which McD has always adamantly condemned) and destruction of small local businesses. The ultimate victims of such companies have always been, and will continue to be nonhuman animals, who have no defense against the MAN-made instruments of mass-murder by which their lives are sadistically taken daily as a matter of course.

Peace,

David

The animals of the world exist for their own reasons. They were not made for humans any more than blacks were made for whites or women for men." --Alice Walker, Forward to "The Dreaded Comparison" by Marjorie Spiegel"Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the president or any other public official save exactly to the degree in which he himself stands by the country. It is patriotic to support him insofar as he efficiently serves the country. It is unpatriotic not to oppose him to the exact extent that by inefficiency or otherwise he fails in his duty to stand by the country."--Pres. Theodore Roosevelt, 1908

R Fells <n3vpu Sent: Fri, 6 Jan 2006 17:13:42 -0800 (PST)Re: Amazing McDonalds

Hello David,

I'm sorry that even with all of your worldly analytical abilities you failed to grasp the point of the article hence, differences in opinions and everyone is entitled there own. I'm sure that you will agree that corporate greed is scheduled to exist far beyond our life time. If you only arrived at the thought of the article being "anything but a glimpse of sunlight in our world" then the message was recieved.

Ronald A. Fells

N3VPU

Amateur Radio Operator

Try the New Netscape Mail Today!

Virtually Spam-Free | More Storage | Import Your Contact Listhttp://mail.netscape.com

Well put. I'm impressed by your ability to show the connections

between all the great social movements of our time

(environmentalism, animal rights, natural health, labor rights,

etc).

They are all working towards the greater good, and all get

negatively impacted by a lot of the same forces (mass producers

of poor quality, high environmental cost food like at

McDonalds)...

I think you've elivated the conversation to a higher awareness

of our impact on things outside of ourselves by bringing up all

those factors and it's really interesting.

Anny