IndiaDivine.org

Low Energy Level

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Consider how often you eat. You may want to start eating mini-meals

every three hours. You will eat 4 to 6 times a day. Water is also key

to generating energy in our bodies along with exercise.

Food, diet, exercise ... there's no getting around it.

Within the mini-meal approach you will want to consider what you are

eating and what gives you the most energy. This will vary by individual.

I try to eat within the main groups, proteins, fats, and complex

carbohydrates, at each meal.

Also try to come up with your own energy drinks, nuts, seed, coconut

water, fruit, protein, flax or coconut oil, green concentrate. Even in

an energy drink you want all three groups.

My opinion,

James

Guest guest

You may be detoxing and actually NEED more sleep. Also, if you eat late (after 8:30 or so) your body is so busy digesting that you often don't get as sound a sleep. Try getting a little Exercise around that time, it can get your energy level back up, especially if you listen to pumped up music with it. Eating a banana, or some other fruit (or smoothie) can give a little burst. Drinking water - making sure you are hydrated is helpful too.

Nancy

Nancy Parlette HEALTHY LIVING STRATEGIES Natural Health Counselor Nutrition Educator ENERGIZING YOU FOR LIVING!

(410) 531-2410 http://www.healthylivingstrategies.net/

On Behalf Of mulembeteThursday, March 09, 2006 3:42 PM Subject: Low Energy LevelHello Everyone,Does anyone have any advice on hos toboost my energy level? Usually between 3-4 in the afternoon I am so exhauseted. When I go to sleep and wake up in the morning I am never well rested. I always feel like I could sleep for another 2- 3 hrs. I usually average about 8 hrs. of sleep a night. Any advice would be helpful. Thnx. Have a great day.

Guest guest

I like this idea James...When I had low blood sugar this worked well for me...I was mindful to not let myself get to where i was starving and not eat to the point of being stuff....Although my protien needs where a little higher then than now, what was more important was to have protien throughout the day (liike the nutmilks u suggested and green drinks)...Another thing to note, is humans are naturally lowest in blood sugar around 2pm (btwn 1 -3), so having a meal between this time is very helful.....Of course regular (daily) bowel movements will help increase energy....

Mark

James Garrett <james Low Energy Level Thu, 09 Mar 2006 16:17:51 -0500>Consider how often you eat. You may want to start eating mini-meals>every three hours. You will eat 4 to 6 times a day. Water is also key>to generating energy in our bodies along with exercise.>Food, diet, exercise ... there's no getting around it.>>Within the mini-meal approach you will want to consider what you are>eating and what gives you the most energy. This will vary by individual.>I try to eat within the main groups, proteins, fats, and complex>carbohydrates, at each meal.>>Also try to come up with your own energy drinks, nuts, seed, coconut>water, fruit, protein, flax or coconut oil, green concentrate. Even in>an energy drink you want all three groups.>>My opinion,>James>>>>>>>

Guest guest

Thank you very much. I wil try this. As much as I hate to admit it - I will have to start exercising too . I must incorporate that as well into my new healthy lifestyle. Thanks again. Have a great day. AlyssaJames Garrett <james wrote: Consider how often you eat. You may want to start eating mini-meals every three hours. You will eat 4 to 6 times a day. Water is also key to generating energy in our bodies along with exercise.Food, diet, exercise ... there's no getting around it.Within the mini-meal approach you will want to consider what you are eating and what gives you the most energy. This will vary by individual. I try to eat within the main groups, proteins, fats, and complex carbohydrates, at each meal.Also try to come up

with your own energy drinks, nuts, seed, coconut water, fruit, protein, flax or coconut oil, green concentrate. Even in an energy drink you want all three groups.My opinion,James

Brings words and photos together (easily) with PhotoMail - it's free and works with Mail.

Guest guest

Thanks so much for the advice. I will try it. Have a great day. Alyssapnparlette wrote: You may be detoxing and actually NEED more sleep. Also, if you eat late (after 8:30 or so) your body is so busy digesting that you often don't get as sound a sleep. Try getting a little Exercise around that time, it can get your energy level back up, especially if you listen to pumped up music with it. Eating a banana, or some other fruit (or smoothie) can give a little burst. Drinking water - making sure you are hydrated is helpful too. Nancy Nancy Parlette HEALTHY LIVING STRATEGIES Natural Health Counselor Nutrition Educator ENERGIZING YOU FOR LIVING! (410) 531-2410 http://www.healthylivingstrategies.net/

On Behalf Of mulembeteThursday, March 09, 2006 3:42 PM Subject: Low Energy LevelHello Everyone,Does anyone have any advice on hos toboost my energy level? Usually between 3-4 in the afternoon I am so exhauseted. When I go to sleep and wake up in the morning I am never well rested. I always feel like I could sleep for another 2- 3 hrs. I usually average about 8 hrs. of sleep a night. Any advice would be helpful. Thnx. Have a great day.

Mail

Bring photos to life! New PhotoMail makes sharing a breeze.