food diet?. I have been a raw foodist for four years. Is a raw food

diet providing enough nutrients for the baby? Are there any

natural/herbal alternatives to prenatal vitamins? Is there a great

naturuopathic practitioner in the dc area who specializes in pre-natal

care? Or Women's health?

Thanks,

L. Mayo

Guest guest

Congratulations...bringing a new life in the world ...how amazing!!.....just wanted to pass this info to you....I take liquid vitamins and minerals ...from WaterDivine these mineral are like no other minerals on the market incomparable to any other...these nutrients are extremely potent they are 100% absorable because they are angstrom size particles of the purest mineral in reverse osmosis water, the same size vegetables and fruits absorb from the ground.These minerals are so amazing! You know how most minerals you can't take on a empty stomach because they will come right back up..these i take first thing in the morning on an empty stomach by themselves so they can absorb right into my blood stream which takes about 30 minutes .then I eat some fruit or take 8oz. of green drink. Since I have been taking them my cravings have stopped, I feel like I am

satisfied and my body is not craving food because it is trying to get as many minerals as it can any way it can. I have much more energy and wonderful feeling of well being and I also lose a couple pounds because I need less food. I thought I was really doing it with the ionized colloidal minerals but come to find out they are like very tiny pieces or glass suspended in water with very little absorption just like chelated minerals ...which tricks the body in absorbing them by wrapping the mineral with an amino acid in which the intestinal lining is attracted to, but once the mineral is in the blood stream the body can't use it because it is too big. It is like sitting you down in front of a 45lb watermelon with your hands tied behind your back and with no knives or forks to use and tell you to eat it, you couldn't, could you? I would recommend the Breakthrough Nutrition which has all your most important vitamins and

minerals you can also get all your minerals individually ..along w/ a raw food diet ...you can't go wrong...your baby will be one of the healthiest babies ever born in our modern day. Just one testimony, there are many. One young lady and her husband were trying to get pregnant. I recently learned that a women can have parasites by her ovaries and every time she ovulates the parasite can eat the egg and the women thinks she can't get pregnant when in fact it is a parasite stealing and eating her eggs like a chicken snake stealing eggs out of the hen house. Well the young lady started taking the WaterDivine angstrom size Copper for 2 weeks, 1 month later she was pregnant! This is because Copper is a natural anti-parasitic. I believe the creator has placed everything here for us to use. Vitamins and Minerals are the most important nutrients for the body. This is what makes fruits and vegetables

so very important because they absorb (when the soil has rested and is not stress w/ crops every year and has not been naturally replenished w/ all the minerals) the angstrom size minerals from the soil, so when we eat them we can use the angstrom minerals in our bodies. Here is the website www.fdirep.com/aawts click on >Products then scroll down to WellnessTrax. Also, there is a audio library covering just about every topic. Enjoy and Be Truly Blessed Angie mosaicaluna <mosaicaluna wrote: Hello everyone!I just found out this morning I am pregnant. Can I still eat a raw food diet?. I have been a

raw foodist for four years. Is a raw food diet providing enough nutrients for the baby? Are there any natural/herbal alternatives to prenatal vitamins? Is there a great naturuopathic practitioner in the dc area who specializes in pre-natal care? Or Women's health? Thanks, L. Mayo

Mail Use Photomail to share photos without annoying attachments.

Guest guest

greetings, first congratulations, and absolutely you can maintain your raw diet, i have been raw for almost 14 years and am the mother of two beautiful 100% raw babies, just make sure that you maintain taking in a variety of foods (fruits, veggies, nuts and seeds and plenty of water) also good is red raspberry tea, red clover and yellow dock, as often as you can drink fresh fruit and veggie juices and make sure that you exercise, eat smaller meals more frequently, if you have any further questions you can contact me direct belityisrael peace...mosaicaluna <mosaicaluna wrote: Hello everyone!I just found out this morning I am pregnant. Can I still eat a raw food diet?. I have been a raw foodist for four years. Is a raw food diet

providing enough nutrients for the baby? Are there any natural/herbal alternatives to prenatal vitamins? Is there a great naturuopathic practitioner in the dc area who specializes in pre-natal care? Or Women's health? Thanks, L. Mayo

Mail Use Photomail to share photos without annoying attachments.