IndiaDivine.org

frequent urination

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi all,

Does anyone know of any herbs or other natural methods to help stop frequent urination?

My 17 year old son has to go to the bathroom about every hour and 1/2 and it's not just a little each time. He claims if he just has a few sips of water he is off to the bathroom. It's bothered him for years, but hasn't been that big a deal until now because over spring break he is going to Louisiana to help Katrina victims and really doesn't want to leave the team he'll be working with every hour and 1/2 to find a place to pee :-). We know it's not an infection and he is healthy and slender so I can't imagine it'd be a blood sugar thing, maybe thyroid ?? I'd appreciate any experience others have had that may have helped them.

Thanks.

Nancy

www.healthylivingstrategies.net

Guest guest

Hello All,

I have cold systems, I've been off my Barley Max green drink for a month and a half. My daughter has had a fever for three days. We have slight cough, headache, stomach ache and over all body pain.

What good herbs should I be taking? Sickness is a stranger in our house.

We eat raw, drink steamed distilled water and no sweets or processed foods. I just purchased the Vita Mix and have been making fruit smoothies for the last two days.

Thank you,

Chelly

Guest guest

greetings herbally you can try cornsilk or uva ursi, but i would need to know more about his regular eating and drinking habits belitpnparlette wrote: Hi all, Does anyone know of any herbs or other natural methods to help stop frequent urination? My 17 year old son has to go to the bathroom about every hour and 1/2 and it's not just a little each time. He claims if he just has a few sips of water he is off to the bathroom. It's bothered him for years, but hasn't been that big a deal until now

because over spring break he is going to Louisiana to help Katrina victims and really doesn't want to leave the team he'll be working with every hour and 1/2 to find a place to pee :-). We know it's not an infection and he is healthy and slender so I can't imagine it'd be a blood sugar thing, maybe thyroid ?? I'd appreciate any experience others have had that may have helped them. Thanks. Nancy www.healthylivingstrategies.net

New Messenger with Voice. Call regular phones from your PC for low, low rates.

Messenger with Voice. Make PC-to-Phone Calls to the US (and 30+ countries) for 2¢/min or less.

Guest guest

greetings you all could be cleansing, how long have you all been raw, get back on the green juices and fresh fruit juices and also take some cleansing herbs like burdock, dandelion, and boost up with pau d'arco, echinecea and golden seal, and plenty of water and stick with the raw peace belitChellysblessed wrote: Hello All, I have cold systems, I've been off my Barley Max green drink for a month and a half. My daughter has had a fever for three days. We have slight cough, headache, stomach ache and over all body pain. What good herbs should I be taking? Sickness is a stranger in our house. We eat raw, drink steamed

distilled water and no sweets or processed foods. I just purchased the Vita Mix and have been making fruit smoothies for the last two days. Thank you, Chelly

Messenger with Voice. Make PC-to-Phone Calls to the US (and 30+ countries) for 2¢/min or less.