IndiaDivine.org

raw food baby recipes

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

i want 2 make baby food 4 my son what can i do i want it 2 b raw

we are not Afrikan because we are born in Afrika we are Afrikan because Afrika is born in us.....

satvic vegan <satvicvegan Sent: Tue, 21 Mar 2006 09:39:24 -0800 (PST)Re: Herbalism Classes (April 1 FREE!)

The April 1 class is an herb walk and it's free.

Some of the dates have been changed for some other classes so call Smile Herb Shop to check before registering. 301-474-8791. 4908 Berwyn Road, College Park, Maryland 20740.satvicvegan <satvicvegan wrote:

Classes start April 1.

http://www.smileherb.com/Smilebiz/classes.asp

MailBring photos to life! New PhotoMail makes sharing a breeze.

TravelFind great deals to the top 10 hottest destinations!

Guest guest

Get a food grinder if you can. They have little portable manual ones often in baby stores. I just would use that to chop/smash all the wonderful fresh fruits and veggies the little one wants. I don't agree with feeding solids until they have teeth, can sit up, and reach for food to put in their mouth (around 8 to 9 months), soft banana, avocado, etc. are great starters.

N.

Nancy Parlette HEALTHY LIVING STRATEGIES Natural Health Counselor Nutrition Educator ENERGIZING YOU FOR LIVING!

(410) 531-2410 http://www.healthylivingstrategies.net/

On Behalf Of haydenbeatty07Sent: Friday, March 24, 2006 8:12 AM Subject: raw food baby recipes

i want 2 make baby food 4 my son what can i do i want it 2 b raw

we are not Afrikan because we are born in Afrika we are Afrikan because Afrika is born in us.....

satvic vegan <satvicvegan Sent: Tue, 21 Mar 2006 09:39:24 -0800 (PST)Re: Herbalism Classes (April 1 FREE!)

The April 1 class is an herb walk and it's free.

Some of the dates have been changed for some other classes so call Smile Herb Shop to check before registering. 301-474-8791. 4908 Berwyn Road, College Park, Maryland 20740.satvicvegan <satvicvegan wrote:

Classes start April 1.

http://www.smileherb.com/Smilebiz/classes.asp

MailBring photos to life! New PhotoMail makes sharing a breeze.

TravelFind great deals to the top 10 hottest destinations!

Guest guest

Greetings Hayden,

Gabriel Cousens book, Rainbow Green Live-Food Cuisine, has a chapter

entitled, " Raising Rainbow Babies. " The website

www.thegardendiet.com has lots of information on feeding children a

raw diet as well. They have four children. They've created a movie

about the process. Peace

, haydenbeatty07 wrote:

>

> i want 2 make baby food 4 my son what can i do i want it 2 b raw

>

> we are not Afrikan because we are born in Afrika we are Afrikan

because Afrika is born in us.....

>

>

>

> satvic vegan <satvicvegan

>

> Tue, 21 Mar 2006 09:39:24 -0800 (PST)

> Re: Herbalism Classes (April 1 FREE!)

>

>

> The April 1 class is an herb walk and it's free.

>

> Some of the dates have been changed for some other classes so call

Smile Herb Shop to check before registering. 301-474-8791. 4908

Berwyn Road, College Park, Maryland 20740.

> satvicvegan <satvicvegan wrote:

> Classes start April 1.

> http://www.smileherb.com/Smilebiz/classes.asp

>

>

> Mail

> Bring photos to life! New PhotoMail makes sharing a breeze.

>

>

>

>

> Travel

> Find great deals to the top 10 hottest destinations!

>

>

Guest guest

greetings when i first starting feeding my children, at around 1 year, i started with whatever fruit was in season and blended it up, ie bananas and apples, apples and pears, just apples, just bananas, bananas and mangos, etc, plus they were still breast feeding, after they got more teeth i would the mixes chunkier and began adding non sweet fruits avocados, tomatos, cucumbers and squash, and around two i would add veggies and ground nuts and seeds hope that helps belithaydenbeatty07 wrote: i want 2 make baby food 4 my son what can i do i want it 2 b raw we are not Afrikan because we are born in Afrika we are Afrikan because Afrika is born in us..... satvic vegan <satvicvegan Sent: Tue, 21 Mar 2006 09:39:24 -0800 (PST)Re: Herbalism Classes (April 1 FREE!) The April 1 class is an herb walk and it's free. Some of the dates have been changed for some other classes so call Smile Herb Shop to check before registering. 301-474-8791. 4908 Berwyn Road, College Park, Maryland 20740.satvicvegan <satvicvegan wrote: Classes start April 1. http://www.smileherb.com/Smilebiz/classes.asp MailBring photos to life! New PhotoMail makes sharing a breeze. TravelFind great deals to the top 10 hottest destinations!