IndiaDivine.org

Wisdom Teeth/ Fibroid Tumor

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hello Everyone, I was wondering if anyone could provide advice for me on the two following topics: Wisdom teeth - I will have 3 of mine extracted next week. Is there anything that anyone can recommend in handling the pain. Though they will give me something for the pain as well. Just something to ease and/or quicken the healing process. Also, if anyone could provide any suggestions about dealing with fibroid tumors - espec. during that time of the month I would really appreciate it. Thank you. Have a great day.

Blab-away for as little as 1¢/min. Make PC-to-Phone Calls using Messenger with Voice.

Guest guest

The homeopathic remedy called Arnica is great to help relieve swelling and thus help with the pain. I'm sure there are other's who know more.

Nancy

Nancy Parlette HEALTHY LIVING STRATEGIES Natural Health Counselor Nutrition Educator ENERGIZING YOU FOR LIVING!

(410) 531-2410 http://www.healthylivingstrategies.net/

On Behalf Of alyssa whiteWednesday, March 29, 2006 1:06 PM Subject: Wisdom Teeth/ Fibroid Tumor

Hello Everyone,

I was wondering if anyone could provide advice for me on the two following topics:

Wisdom teeth - I will have 3 of mine extracted next week. Is there anything that anyone can recommend in handling the pain. Though they will give me something for the pain as well. Just something to ease and/or quicken the healing process.

Also, if anyone could provide any suggestions about dealing with fibroid tumors - espec. during that time of the month I would really appreciate it. Thank you. Have a great day.

Blab-away for as little as 1¢/min. Make PC-to-Phone Calls using Messenger with Voice.

Guest guest

Thank you. Have a great day.pnparlette wrote: The homeopathic remedy called Arnica is great to help relieve swelling and thus help with the pain. I'm sure there are other's who know more. Nancy Nancy Parlette HEALTHY LIVING STRATEGIES Natural Health Counselor Nutrition

Educator ENERGIZING YOU FOR LIVING! (410) 531-2410 http://www.healthylivingstrategies.net/ On Behalf Of alyssa whiteWednesday, March 29, 2006 1:06 PM Subject: Wisdom Teeth/ Fibroid Tumor Hello Everyone, I was wondering if anyone could provide advice for me on the two following topics: Wisdom teeth - I

will have 3 of mine extracted next week. Is there anything that anyone can recommend in handling the pain. Though they will give me something for the pain as well. Just something to ease and/or quicken the healing process. Also, if anyone could provide any suggestions about dealing with fibroid tumors - espec. during that time of the month I would really appreciate it. Thank you. Have a great day. Blab-away for as little as 1¢/min. Make PC-to-Phone Calls using Messenger with Voice.

Messenger with Voice. Make PC-to-Phone Calls to the US (and 30+ countries) for 2¢/min or less.

New Messenger with Voice. Call regular phones from your PC for low, low rates.

Guest guest

I would invite you to take the womb

healing workshops at the next BOCA Fest in Silver Spring May 26-29th. There

will be 3 classes offered that are specific for fibroids, PMS, endometriosis,

etc.

Fibroids and other womb issues are one of

my specialties and I have advised many women to change their diets to vegan (which

is the first step) AND they also need the internal sets of exercises (womb yoga/sexual

tai chi) and the external sets of exercises (Bellydance for Womb Healing) that

are a must! It is not enough to change the diet – the internal organs,

vaginal muscles and even breasts must be worked using these ancient techniques

to move the lymph, clear the stagnancies (tumors, cysts) and get the streams

and rivers flowing as they should. You will have a great time at the BOCA Fest

(the dance classes and yoga offered are incredible!)  - and the exercises you

will learn have many benefits from better bladder control, to greater energy to

incredible internal muscle control.

The classes are filling VERY quickly and

this is the only time they will be offered in the DC area this year so if you

are interested you may want to register soon to avoid disappointment of it

being filled. The classes were sold out last year. You can see info at www.bellydancersofcolor.com.

I hope to see you there.

~Dr. Sunyatta Amen

www.GoMamaSita.com

P.S. - One of the other things to consider

is the reflexology of the teeth in relation to the womb and other organs. The

teeth are telling you a story. You can reach Dr. Terry Victor to help you with

this as well. Holistic dentist in the DC area. 301-588-0768

On Behalf Of

alyssa white

Thursday, March 30, 2006

9:39 AM

RE: Wisdom

Teeth/ Fibroid Tumor

Thank you. Have a great day.

pnparlette wrote:

The homeopathic remedy

called Arnica is great to help relieve swelling and thus help with the

pain. I'm sure there are other's who know more.

Nancy

Nancy Parlette

HEALTHY LIVING STRATEGIES

Natural Health Counselor

Nutrition Educator

ENERGIZING YOU FOR LIVING!

(410) 531-2410

http://www.healthylivingstrategies.net/

-----Original

Message-----

On Behalf Of

alyssa white

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

1:06 PM

Wisdom Teeth/

Fibroid Tumor

Hello Everyone,

I was wondering if

anyone could provide advice for me on the two following topics:

Wisdom teeth - I will

have 3 of mine extracted next week. Is there anything that anyone can recommend

in handling the pain. Though they will give me something for the pain as well.

Just something to ease and/or quicken the healing process.

Also, if anyone could

provide any suggestions about dealing with fibroid tumors - espec. during that

time of the month I would really appreciate it. Thank you. Have a great

day.

Blab-away for as little as

1¢/min. Make PC-to-Phone

Calls using Messenger with Voice.

Messenger with Voice.

Make

PC-to-Phone Calls to the US (and 30+ countries) for 2¢/min or less.

New

Messenger with Voice. Call regular phones from your PC for low, low rates.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest guest

A pelvic sonogram showed I had uterine fibroids. I did a juice fast. Next pelvic sonogram showed NO fibroids! Love, H.dr sunyatta amen <dr.sunyatta wrote: I would invite you to take the womb healing workshops at the next BOCA Fest in Silver Spring May 26-29th. There will be 3 classes offered that are specific for fibroids, PMS,

endometriosis, etc. Fibroids and other womb issues are one of my specialties and I have advised many women to change their diets to vegan (which is the first step) AND they also need the internal sets of exercises (womb yoga/sexual tai chi) and the external sets of exercises (Bellydance for Womb Healing) that are a must! It is not enough to change the diet – the internal organs, vaginal muscles and even breasts must be worked using these ancient techniques to move the

lymph, clear the stagnancies (tumors, cysts) and get the streams and rivers flowing as they should. You will have a great time at the BOCA Fest (the dance classes and yoga offered are incredible!) - and the exercises you will learn have many benefits from better bladder control, to greater energy to incredible internal muscle control. The classes are filling VERY quickly and this is the only time they will be offered in the DC area this year so if you are interested you may want to register soon to avoid disappointment of it being filled. The classes were sold out last year. You can see info at www.bellydancersofcolor.com. I hope to see you there. ~Dr. Sunyatta Amen www.GoMamaSita.com P.S. - One of the other things to consider is the reflexology of the teeth in relation to the womb and other organs. The teeth are telling you a story. You can reach Dr. Terry Victor to help you with this as well. Holistic dentist in the DC area. 301-588-0768