Cyst and Hernia

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I recently found out that I have a cyst on my ovaries and a hernia

above my belly button.. Of course the first thing suggested is

SURGERY... Im very interested in knowing if I have any other options

other than SURGERY..any natural or wholistic methods to rid my body of

these things..... Please let me know....

Rain Pratt

Natural Growth, LLC

It Starts From Within

Guest guest

I had a cyst on my right ovary and my homeopath put me on plant based progesterone cream right over the cyst until it disappeared. I don't know where you are hormonally but you may need to continue to take progesterone if your levels are low (which can cause cystic ovaries). I had a hemmoraging cyst on my left ovary the size of a tennis ball and it was ruptured with surgery followed by a drain that was left in my right side for a week (that was sooo much fun!). You can get natural progesterone creams at whole foods or any health food store really. I'm not sure about the hernia. I've heard it can be manually repaired but I don't know how to do it. Good Luck! Tina Davis Certified ReflexologistRain <fr33dbylove wrote: I recently found out that I have a cyst on my ovaries and a hernia

above my belly button.. Of course the first thing suggested is SURGERY... Im very interested in knowing if I have any other options other than SURGERY..any natural or wholistic methods to rid my body of these things..... Please let me know.... Rain Pratt Natural Growth, LLC It Starts From Within

Talk is cheap. Use Messenger to make PC-to-Phone calls. Great rates starting at 1¢/min.

Guest guest

Arboun (sp?) is also has a natural progesterone cream. It is handled by independent distributors. I like going through Terri Sammons here in Richmond, VA: WSAMMONSFAM (804) 714-1341.

Karen

On Behalf Of tina davisSaturday, May 13, 2006 8:52 PM Subject: Re: Cyst and HerniaI had a cyst on my right ovary and my homeopath put me on plant based progesterone cream right over the cyst until it disappeared. I don't know where you are hormonally but you may need to continue to take progesterone if your levels are low (which can cause cystic ovaries). I had a hemmoraging cyst on my left ovary the size of a tennis ball and it was ruptured with surgery followed by a drain that was left in my right side for a week (that was sooo much fun!). You can get natural progesterone creams at whole foods or any health food store really. I'm not sure about the hernia. I've heard it can be manually repaired but I don't know how to do it.Good Luck!Tina DavisCertified ReflexologistRain <fr33dbylove wrote:

I recently found out that I have a cyst on my ovaries and a hernia above my belly button.. Of course the first thing suggested is SURGERY... Im very interested in knowing if I have any other options other than SURGERY..any natural or wholistic methods to rid my body of these things..... Please let me know....Rain PrattNatural Growth, LLCIt Starts From Within

Talk is cheap. Use Messenger to make PC-to-Phone calls. Great rates starting at 1¢/min.

Guest guest

I, too, don't know about hernia except that I think is describes a tear in a muscle. Re your cyst and since this board is about raw and living foods, yes?, I'd suggest a spartan diet of green smoothies, salads, and periodic fasts, and lots of water depending how quickly you want to rid yourself of it. In the mid 80s, when I was in NYC, I had an employee who said her MD told her she had a cyst the size of a tennis ball in her uterus and scheduled her for surgery. For the 2 months before surgery, the MD suggested that she eat mostly fruit and veggies to prepare for it; she was a hard-core carnivor. On a Friday before Monday's surgery, we co-workers bid her good luck, and I anticipated seeing her 6 weeks later. The following Tuesday, she came to work. I was surprised and ask the obvious. She said when they tested her before the surgery, they found her cyst had disappeared! Her profile: a morbidly obese late 30ish Afro American. I was so happy for 3 reasons: she was well, she was back to work, and she proved to me (I had started my veg/raw journey in 1981) that vegan is the most rejuvenating way to go.

Pat

Guest guest

WOW that is a powerful story....and very inspiring.... I am sooooooooo glad I joined and am apart of the RAW SOUL family..... Its really interesting that one can share private or just somewhat embarrasing stuff about themselves with strangers and get so much insight and so much help before people that you actually know and have interaction with.. I really appreciate all this information and help... Because we all know that doctors dont give you cures...they are all about temporary fixes...temp. bandaids... and im about elimination and prevention.... I am saving all of the responses and will be checking with one of the siSTARS on here about a Natural Program she has.... This pain has now been overcome by the comfort that I have received from mah RAW soul family ...thank you and if anyone else has anymore suggestions please send them mah way..... once again thank you Rainirondoll wrote: I, too, don't know about hernia except that I think is describes a tear in a muscle. Re your cyst and since this board is about raw and living foods, yes?, I'd suggest a spartan diet of green smoothies, salads, and periodic fasts, and lots of water depending how quickly you want to rid yourself of it. In the mid 80s, when I was in NYC, I had an employee who said her MD told her she had a cyst the size of a tennis ball in her uterus and scheduled her for surgery. For the 2 months before surgery, the MD suggested that she eat mostly fruit and veggies to prepare for it; she was a hard-core carnivor. On a Friday before Monday's surgery, we co-workers bid her good luck, and I anticipated seeing her 6 weeks later. The following Tuesday, she came to work. I

was surprised and ask the obvious. She said when they tested her before the surgery, they found her cyst had disappeared! Her profile: a morbidly obese late 30ish Afro American. I was so happy for 3 reasons: she was well, she was back to work, and she proved to me (I had started my veg/raw journey in 1981) that vegan is the most rejuvenating way to go. Pat< The measurement of wo(man) is not where s(he) stands in times of COMFORT and CONVENIENCE. But where s(he)stands during times of TRIAL and TRIBULATION.. -Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Empress Rain Nigist Zenab

Messenger with Voice. Make PC-to-Phone Calls to the US (and 30+ countries) for 2¢/min or less.

Guest guest

I also recommend a great all natural progesterone

cream that you can order right from my website:

http://www.mynsp.com:80/motherknowsbest/products/guide.aspx?StockNum=4936

I also have a natural herbal program I recommend for

cysts, fibroid tumors and hernias. Many women have be

successful with these programs.

Feel free to contact me with more information.

Marguerite

Sis. Marguerite Chere,

Certified Herbalist

MY WEBSITE:

www.mynsp.com/motherknowsbest

MY BLOG:

http://blog.360./momsherbs

Guest guest

The Universe works in mysterious ways. It's funny, I just read a book today called "Your Body's Many Cries for Water" and it mentions hernias somewhere in the first 50 pages. It might be worth the read just for that. Just thought I'd pass the info along. Hope that helps. TinItina davis <starlightearthchild wrote:I had a cyst on my right ovary and my homeopath put me on plant based progesterone cream right over the cyst until it disappeared. I don't know where you are hormonally but you may need to continue to take progesterone if your levels are low (which can cause cystic ovaries). I had a hemmoraging cyst on my left ovary the size of a tennis ball and it was ruptured with surgery followed by a drain that was left in my right side for a week (that was sooo much fun!). You can get natural progesterone

creams at whole foods or any health food store really. I'm not sure about the hernia. I've heard it can be manually repaired but I don't know how to do it. Good Luck! Tina Davis Certified ReflexologistRain <fr33dbylove wrote: I recently found out that I have a cyst on my ovaries and a hernia above my belly button.. Of course the first thing suggested is SURGERY... Im very interested in knowing if I have any other options other than SURGERY..any natural or wholistic methods to rid my body of these things..... Please let me know.... Rain Pratt Natural Growth, LLC It Starts From Within Talk is cheap. Use

Messenger to make PC-to-Phone calls. Great rates starting at 1¢/min.

How low will we go? Check out Messenger’s low PC-to-Phone call rates.