>Honeydew...6mg

>figs...35mg

>figs (dried,uncooked)...144mg

>oranges...40mg

>Strawberries...14mg

>Blackstrap Molasses...860mg

• 3 years later...
Guest guest

peace and love family what can i feed my son who is 8months other than milk that will be great for calcium for his teeth and bones.......

Guest guest

Are you still nursing him? That's THE best source for that age. You can also do avocado, and start some juicing or smoothies. There's more calcium in carrot juice than in milk. You can just give them 4oz or so twice a day since you don't want to fill them with only liquid calories. Greens are great for calcium (that's where the cow gets it :-). Make a smoothie with a banana, a handful of spinach, 4 to 6 strawberries and some water or a fresh squeezed orange or juice apple. You can juice a few carrots, an apple and a kale or collard leaf - that's good for calcium too.

N

Nancy Parlette HEALTHY LIVING STRATEGIES Natural Health Counselor Nutrition Educator ENERGIZING YOU FOR LIVING!

(410) 531-2410 http://www.healthylivingstrategies.net/

On Behalf Of haydenbeatty07Sent: Friday, May 19, 2006 9:09 AM Subject: calcium

peace and love family what can i feed my son who is 8months other than milk that will be great for calcium for his teeth and bones.......

Guest guest

OK thanks I'll do that. to my regret my breast milk has stop flowing a long time ago. i am being pressured to give my son milk which i do not want to do at all i want him to be a veggie baby and i have noticed that the few times that i gave in and gave him cows milk and goats milk he has terrible gas and also he gets a cold. plus i have read more times than not that milk is to hard for babies to digest. i wonder why so people push milk milk milk. i also have a ? about protein what sources are great for that because along with milk people are saying i need to give my son meat chicken and turkey and for me that is a huge no no. i am a 1st time young mother...i thank u much for your advice.....

Guest guest

NO, NO to animal products - he's little body can't even digest the milk (VERY mucus Forming). Good for you to be listening to your gut! Avocado has good fats and protein, bananas are a complete protein, as are carrots and broccoli and lots of other stuff I forget at the moment. Just giving him a wide variety of soft fruits and some juiced veggies will go a long way.

Nancy Parlette HEALTHY LIVING STRATEGIES Natural Health Counselor Nutrition Educator ENERGIZING YOU FOR LIVING!

(410) 531-2410 http://www.healthylivingstrategies.net/

On Behalf Of haydenbeatty07Sent: Saturday, May 20, 2006 9:22 AM Subject: Re: calciumOK thanks I'll do that. to my regret my breast milk has stop flowing a long time ago. i am being pressured to give my son milk which i do not want to do at all i want him to be a veggie baby and i have noticed that the few times that i gave in and gave him cows milk and goats milk he has terrible gas and also he gets a cold. plus i have read more times than not that milk is to hard for babies to digest. i wonder why so people push milk milk milk. i also have a ? about protein what sources are great for that because along with milk people are saying i need to give my son meat chicken and turkey and for me that is a huge no no. i am a 1st time young mother...i thank u much for your advice.....

Guest guest

I offer a liquid form in supplement form from a homeopathic source.

Contact me off group if interested. My daughter and I love it, comes in many flavors. My daughter is 19 and last check up no cavities.

I also used sesame seed milk and almond milk during her early days on this planet.

Zatiti Ema

Healing Tree Natural Living Day Spa

Thai Yoga Sacred Body Work

Living Foods

Universal Tao Instructor

240-277-7971

Guest guest

greetings a few good sources of calcium include dark green leafy veggies, sesame seeds and sea veggies, just blend them up for him peace belithaydenbeatty07 wrote: peace and love family what can i feed my son who is 8months other than milk that will be great for calcium for his teeth and bones.......

Ring'em or ping'em. Make PC-to-phone calls as low as 1¢/min with Messenger with Voice.

Guest guest

In a message dated 5/23/2006 10:39:00 PM Eastern Daylight Time, Namaska7 writes:

Sesame seed Milk is the best source !

Lynda

Agreed, however I supplement I never wanted to play around with my child's health! I am sure those who have raised vegan children can feel me on this one.

Zatiti