IndiaDivine.org

Rezz on negations of Raw Foods!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

greetings family, Please, everyone of us with an (re)activated mind; use it! Raw unfermented whole wild or certified organic cacao beans with the skins intact are not a food to be avoided. Anyone that will tell you what not to eat instead of what TO eat and drink must be questioned. We need to enjoy and savor the full spectrum of the mother nature's palette. We aught to stop using the babble term of "chocolate" which by definition and etymology implies an unnatural process and what does Late~Latte mean anyway? Milk, dairy, cream, bovine refuse is exactly what it means. So, raw fooders do not eat "chocolate", we bliss up our bodies with electrifying theobroma seeds! ~Rezz

Sneak preview the all-new .com. It's not radically different. Just radically better.

Guest guest

Groeten, Raw Soul'ers,

I believe we can all find an honest middle ground on the cacao issue. I truly respect Paul Nison's expertise and apparent intellectual honesty. I don't doubt the gist of his thesis or research, however as a general matter, most nutritious foods in life (from the plant kingdom) have some degree of toxicity which is a necessary risk. Nevertheless, I believe `tis true we don't need cacao to be fully functional and happy individuals. Anything edible for humans is good in moderation. If we don't binge on any of these foods, we should still be able to thrive. I don't eat mounds of raw cacao, as David Wolfe claims to do, but I do enjoy some amount of it periodically, only from organically grown sources. I know the information in Paul Nison's article is true about a certain amount of feces and insect parts allowed by the USDA or FDA in conventional cacao. Traditionally, the USDA had no interest in organic farming, so their lax rules relate to companies such as Hershey's, M & M/Mars, Nestle and other multinational companies whose only concern is profit, always at the expense of human rights (hiring slave labor as standard practice), bovine rights (artificially inseminating cows on a rape rack, the industry's own term, to maximize their milk production, esp. since the advent of Monsanto's BST and selling their calves for slaughter to feed "veal" consumers), infants' rights (promoting infant formula at the expense of breast milk in 3rd world nations, particularly under Nestle's auspices, not to mention that company's past support of the Nazi regime under Adolph Hitler) and the planet's ecosystem as a whole, in light of animal agricide's effects on global warming and soil/water pollution. The only cacao I've ever bought is certified organically grown from indigenous cultures (ie. Peru), so I know I'm not contributing to any of the aforementioned atrocities, nor am I indulging myself in excessive quantities of a potentially toxic substance laden with decaying insects or manure. If you're going to enjoy cacao on occasion, make sure it's organically grown, raw, unprocessed so far as possible and from native peoples, so at least you're having the lightest possible impact on Mother Earth and your sacred temple of your body and spirit.

Namaste,

David

The animals of the world exist for their own reasons. They were not made for humans any more than blacks were made for whites or women for men." --Alice Walker, Forward to "The Dreaded Comparison" by Marjorie Spiegel"Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the president or any other public official save exactly to the degree in which he himself stands by the country. It is patriotic to support him insofar as he efficiently serves the country. It is unpatriotic not to oppose him to the exact extent that by inefficiency or otherwise he fails in his duty to stand by the country."--Pres. Theodore Roosevelt, 1908

Rezz Yisrael <zirlah ; vegsoul Sent: Wed, 21 Jun 2006 12:13:43 -0700 (PDT) Rezz on negations of Raw Foods!

greetings family,

Please, everyone of us with an (re)activated mind; use it! Raw unfermented whole wild or certified organic cacao beans with the skins intact are not a food to be avoided. Anyone that will tell you what not to eat instead of what TO eat and drink must be questioned. We need to enjoy and savor the full spectrum of the mother nature's palette. We aught to stop using the babble term of "chocolate" which by definition and etymology implies an unnatural process and what does Late~Latte mean anyway? Milk, dairy, cream, bovine refuse is exactly what it means. So, raw fooders do not eat "chocolate", we bliss up our bodies with electrifying theobroma seeds!

~Rezz

Sneak preview the all-new .com. It's not radically different. Just radically better.

Guest guest

Hello Raw Family/Rezz: Does the organic raw chocolate also have the allowable animal bits, etc. I was reading this and thinking the organic raw chocolate wouldn't have this...Thanks for your information...Ashtarra

Rezz Yisrael Jun 21, 2006 3:13 PM , vegsoul Rezz on negations of Raw Foods!

greetings family,

Please, everyone of us with an (re)activated mind; use it! Raw unfermented whole wild or certified organic cacao beans with the skins intact are not a food to be avoided. Anyone that will tell you what not to eat instead of what TO eat and drink must be questioned. We need to enjoy and savor the full spectrum of the mother nature's palette. We aught to stop using the babble term of "chocolate" which by definition and etymology implies an unnatural process and what does Late~Latte mean anyway? Milk, dairy, cream, bovine refuse is exactly what it means. So, raw fooders do not eat "chocolate", we bliss up our bodies with electrifying theobroma seeds!

~Rezz

Guest guest

I worked on an organic cacao farm in Costa Rica, and visited the (sun) drying and bagging facility to which the beans were sent after fermentation. Nowhere on that end of the process did animal products or bits (unless you count human touch) touch the beans. No animals died or suffered for the production of that cacao. My guess is that you are questioning if the beans, when chopped up into raw nibs (probably in the US), are done so on machinery that has touched animal products. You will have to contact the specific manufacturer of that brand to find that out for sure. My guess is no in most, if not all, cases if the product claims "raw". Ariele ashtarra brissette <arcadiapress wrote: Hello Raw Family/Rezz: Does the organic raw chocolate also have the allowable animal bits, etc. I was reading this and thinking the organic raw chocolate wouldn't have this...Thanks for your information...Ashtarra Rezz Yisrael Jun 21, 2006 3:13 PM , vegsoul Rezz on negations of Raw Foods! greetings family, Please, everyone of us with an (re)activated mind; use it! Raw

unfermented whole wild or certified organic cacao beans with the skins intact are not a food to be avoided. Anyone that will tell you what not to eat instead of what TO eat and drink must be questioned. We need to enjoy and savor the full spectrum of the mother nature's palette. We aught to stop using the babble term of "chocolate" which by definition and etymology implies an unnatural process and what does Late~Latte mean anyway? Milk, dairy, cream, bovine refuse is exactly what it means. So, raw fooders do not eat "chocolate", we bliss up our bodies with electrifying theobroma seeds! ~Rezz Sneak preview the all-new .com. It's not radically different. Just radically better.

Sports Fantasy Football ’06 - Go with the leader. Start your league today!