IndiaDivine.org

Looking for healing

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I recommend Dr. Ian Noel, in Baltimore, Maryland.

His office phone number is 410/ 566-5692.

Blessings,

MMB

----Original Message-----

On Behalf

Of Katrina Lorraine

Monday, August 14, 2006 12:33 PM

Looking for healing

I'm looking for a natural path doctor in the DC area who works well

with women. Any ideas?

Thank you!Mwangaza MICHAEL-BANDELE <mmichael-bandele wrote: I recommend Dr. Ian Noel, in Baltimore, Maryland. His office phone number is 410/ 566-5692.Blessings, MMB----Original Message----- On BehalfOf Katrina LorraineMonday, August 14, 2006 12:33 PM Subject: Looking for healingI'm looking for a natural path doctor in the DC area who works well with women. Any ideas?

Katrina. I would also like to highly recommend to you, and all participants on this list serve, a very effective alternative healing clinic -- HELP FOR HEALTH, located at 6116 Rolling Road, Suite 306B in Springfield, VA. Contact Kathi Fentress, practitioner and owner of the clinic at 703-644-4325 or 571-722-4971. She also has a naturopath doctor (Dr. Wilson) on staff. At the completion of your initial analysis you will receive (1) a report which will reveal everything that is going on in your body followed by (2) a recommendation of supplements you need to take and (3) a recommended treatment protocol. The clinic has 10 different types of healing devices (most of which the average person has not even heard of), the appropriate ones of which are recommended in your treatment plan. Some of the devices, for example are the Lymphstar Pro Therapy which flushes the lymphatic system and promotes cellular

repair; low level laser therapy; The Vibe Lite, a powerful electronic device that brings your body back to its natural state (used for many cancer patients); the Far Infrared Ozone Sauna; a breathing device that is designed to lower blood pressure; the Turbo Sonic Trainer, which builds and tones muscles, improves blood circulation, reduces body fat and much more; a state of the art colon hydrotherapy machine; and several other devices which are designed to bring your body back to optimum health. I have visited many alternative doctors and practitioners in the area over the years but have not found anyone or anything that appears to to be as thorough as this clinic. I am very pleased so far. If you decide to check it out, tell Kathi you were referred by Jeannette Carson. Katrina Skinner <klsknnr wrote: Thank you!Mwangaza MICHAEL-BANDELE <mmichael-bandele (AT) aacte (DOT) org> wrote: I recommend Dr. Ian Noel, in Baltimore, Maryland. His office phone number is 410/ 566-5692.Blessings, MMB----Original Message----- On BehalfOf Katrina

LorraineMonday, August 14, 2006 12:33 PM Subject: Looking for healingI'm looking for a natural path doctor in the DC area who works well with women. Any ideas?

• 3 weeks later...

Awsome! I feel so hopeful guys! Thank you.Jeannette Carson <nija312 wrote: Katrina. I would also like to highly recommend to you, and all participants on this list serve, a very effective alternative healing clinic -- HELP FOR HEALTH, located at 6116 Rolling Road, Suite 306B in Springfield, VA. Contact Kathi Fentress, practitioner and owner of the clinic at 703-644-4325 or 571-722-4971. She also has a naturopath doctor (Dr. Wilson) on staff. At the completion of your

initial analysis you will receive (1) a report which will reveal everything that is going on in your body followed by (2) a recommendation of supplements you need to take and (3) a recommended treatment protocol. The clinic has 10 different types of healing devices (most of which the average person has not even heard of), the appropriate ones of which are recommended in your treatment plan. Some of the devices, for example are the Lymphstar Pro Therapy which flushes the lymphatic system and promotes cellular repair; low level laser therapy; The Vibe Lite, a powerful electronic device that brings your body back to its natural state (used for many cancer patients); the Far Infrared Ozone Sauna; a breathing device that is designed to lower blood pressure; the Turbo Sonic Trainer, which builds and tones muscles, improves blood circulation, reduces body fat and much more; a state of the art colon hydrotherapy machine; and several other

devices which are designed to bring your body back to optimum health. I have visited many alternative doctors and practitioners in the area over the years but have not found anyone or anything that appears to to be as thorough as this clinic. I am very pleased so far. If you decide to check it out, tell Kathi you were referred by Jeannette Carson. Katrina Skinner <klsknnr > wrote: Thank you!Mwangaza MICHAEL-BANDELE <mmichael-bandele (AT) aacte (DOT) org> wrote: I recommend Dr. Ian Noel, in Baltimore, Maryland. His office phone number is 410/ 566-5692.Blessings,

MMB----Original Message----- On BehalfOf Katrina LorraineMonday, August 14, 2006 12:33 PM Subject: Looking for healingI'm looking for a natural path doctor in the DC area who works well with women. Any ideas?