IndiaDivine.org

Looking for yoga classes

Rate this topic

Guest guest

check out www.ridgelyretreat.com. I do kundalini w Denise on Wednesday evenings and she's great!Katrina Lorraine <klsknnr wrote: Hello all!I'm Katrina and new to the group. I have so many questions but I'll start with one: I live in Lanham,MD but commute into DC every morning. Does anyone know of really great and affordable yoga classes in the area?Thanks for your help

Stay in the know. Pulse on the new .com. Check it out.

FREE (always) Surat Shabd Yoga Meditation classes and retreats through Science of Spirituality. See www.sos.org . Email me privately if you're interested and tell me where you live and I'll tell you about events near you. Namaste.

Next-gen email? Have it all with the all-new Mail Beta.

Thank you!Kiamsha Leeke <kiamshaleeke wrote: www.faithhunter.com Katrina Lorraine <klsknnr > wrote: Hello all!I'm Katrina and new to the group. I have so many questions but I'll start with one: I live in Lanham,MD but commute into DC every morning. Does anyone know of really

great and affordable yoga classes in the area?Thanks for your helpAnanda Kiamsha Madelyn Leeke Artist-Writer-Yoga Teacher-Reiki Practitioner 202.332.5767 kiamshaleeke http://kiamshacom.blogspot.com http://kgyoga.blogspot.com Talk is cheap. Use Messenger to make PC-to-Phone calls. Great rates starting at 1¢/min.

Thank you!tina davis <starlightearthchild wrote: check out www.ridgelyretreat.com. I do kundalini w Denise on Wednesday evenings and she's great!Katrina Lorraine <klsknnr > wrote: Hello all!I'm Katrina and new to the group. I have so many questions but I'll start with one: I live in Lanham,MD but

commute into DC every morning. Does anyone know of really great and affordable yoga classes in the area?Thanks for your help Stay in the know. Pulse on the new .com. Check it out.

Everyone is raving about the all-new Mail Beta.

Thank you! I understand you are a natural-path doctor. Where can I find more information about your practice?dr sunyatta amen <dr.sunyatta wrote: Greetings, MamaSita Cultural and Wellness Center offers classes in Yoga on Tuesday evenings, Thursday evenings and Sunday mornings. You can see the full class schedule of yoga and dance here: www.GoMamaSita.com ~Sunyatta www.VegSoul.com

Messenger with Voice. Make PC-to-Phone Calls to the US (and 30+ countries) for 2¢/min or less.