IndiaDivine.org

Health Care/Coverage - Someone is Listening

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Greetings Members:Last week I had an opportunity to attend a seminar with Blue Cross and Blue Shield (Federal Employees Health Benefits). One by one a parade of speakers came to the podium to talk about various programs old, new and enhanced. During the question/answer session I waited anxiously to ask the question of "How close was BC & BS to providing coverage to members who use Wholistic, Homepathic or Naturopathic Practitioners?" Suddenly, I felt like a real Sore Thumb! So many people turned to get a good look at the person who dared to ask such a question.Well, here's what I learn. BC & BS now offers Complementary Health Care: Service Benefit Plan members have the option of participating in an innovative program through American WholeHealth Networks, Inc. (AWHN). A $23 yearly membership fee provides access to a national network of wellness practitioners at discounted rates of up to 30% and nutritional supplements at discounts of up to 25%. In addition, members can save up to 50% at participating fitness clubs and spas. The broad range of program services includes Chiropractic, Acupuncture, Massage/Bodywork, Fitness Programs (including Yoga, Tai Chi/Qigong, Personal Trainiers, and Pilates Instructioner), Holistic Physicians, Diet and Supplement Advisors, and Mind/Body and Relaxation Techniques. Members also have access to AWHN's award-winning online member education tool, WholeHealthMD. Members call providers directly to schedule appointments. No physician referral is required and there are no claim forms. All charges are handled directly between you and the AWHN providers.For more information or to purchase a membership, visit their web site at www.fepblue.org or call 1-877-258-7283 between 8:00 a.m. and 8:00 p.m. eastern time, Monday through Friday. The discount provider network is available to members nationwide, unless restricted by state law or regulation.There are also new Vision and Dental Plans.What are your thoughts? I realize that we're not there 100% yet, but this is closer than I've ever seen. I haven't yet arrived at the opinion of the Boutenko's where I give up my Health Care Plan. Because accidents will, and do happen we must consider some kind of Health Care Plan.Good Health to You,Elaine

First of all, HAPPY ANNIVERSARY RAW SOUL. This is truly a very useful and informative list serve to be a part of. Secondly, thank you for the very valuable information you provided below. I will certainly pass it on to others, and particularly to the Help for Health Center so they can investigate the possibility of becoming a member provider. Jeannette Elaine <shortydemp wrote: Greetings Members:Last week I had an opportunity to attend a seminar with Blue Cross and Blue Shield (Federal Employees Health Benefits). One by one a parade of speakers came to the podium to talk about various programs old, new and enhanced. During the question/answer session I waited anxiously to ask the question of "How close was BC & BS to providing coverage to members who use Wholistic, Homepathic or Naturopathic Practitioners?" Suddenly, I felt like a real Sore Thumb! So many people turned to get a good look at the person who dared to ask such a question.Well, here's what I learn. BC & BS now offers Complementary Health Care: Service Benefit Plan members have the option of participating in an innovative program through American WholeHealth Networks, Inc. (AWHN). A $23 yearly membership fee provides access to a national network of wellness practitioners at discounted rates of up to

30% and nutritional supplements at discounts of up to 25%. In addition, members can save up to 50% at participating fitness clubs and spas. The broad range of program services includes Chiropractic, Acupuncture, Massage/Bodywork, Fitness Programs (including Yoga, Tai Chi/Qigong, Personal Trainiers, and Pilates Instructioner), Holistic Physicians, Diet and Supplement Advisors, and Mind/Body and Relaxation Techniques. Members also have access to AWHN's award-winning online member education tool, WholeHealthMD. Members call providers directly to schedule appointments. No physician referral is required and there are no claim forms. All charges are handled directly between you and the AWHN providers.For more information or to purchase a membership, visit their web site at www.fepblue.org or call 1-877-258-7283 between 8:00 a.m. and 8:00 p.m. eastern time, Monday through Friday. The discount provider network is

available to members nationwide, unless restricted by state law or regulation.There are also new Vision and Dental Plans.What are your thoughts? I realize that we're not there 100% yet, but this is closer than I've ever seen. I haven't yet arrived at the opinion of the Boutenko's where I give up my Health Care Plan. Because accidents will, and do happen we must consider some kind of Health Care Plan.Good Health to You,Elaine

Want to start your own business? Learn how on Small Business.

Wow, this is awesome! That means people can come see me and get some discount! Hurray!

Nancy Parlette HEALTHY LIVING STRATEGIES Natural Health Counselor Nutrition Educator ENERGIZING YOU FOR LIVING!

(410) 531-2410 http://www.healthylivingstrategies.net/

On Behalf Of ElaineFriday, October 27, 2006 8:57 PM Subject: Health Care/Coverage - Someone is Listening

Greetings Members:Last week I had an opportunity to attend a seminar with Blue Cross and Blue Shield (Federal Employees Health Benefits). One by one a parade of speakers came to the podium to talk about various programs old, new and enhanced. During the question/answer session I waited anxiously to ask the question of "How close was BC & BS to providing coverage to members who use Wholistic, Homepathic or Naturopathic Practitioners?" Suddenly, I felt like a real Sore Thumb! So many people turned to get a good look at the person who dared to ask such a question.Well, here's what I learn. BC & BS now offers Complementary Health Care: Service Benefit Plan members have the option of participating in an innovative program through American WholeHealth Networks, Inc. (AWHN). A $23 yearly membership fee provides access to a national network of wellness practitioners at discounted rates of up to 30% and nutritional supplements at discounts of up to 25%. In addition, members can save up to 50% at participating fitness clubs and spas. The broad range of program services includes Chiropractic, Acupuncture, Massage/Bodywork, Fitness Programs (including Yoga, Tai Chi/Qigong, Personal Trainiers, and Pilates Instructioner), Holistic Physicians, Diet and Supplement Advisors, and Mind/Body and Relaxation Techniques. Members also have access to AWHN's award-winning online member education tool, WholeHealthMD. Members call providers directly to schedule appointments. No physician referral is required and there are no claim forms. All charges are handled directly between you and the AWHN providers.For more information or to purchase a membership, visit their web site at www.fepblue.org or call 1-877-258-7283 between 8:00 a.m. and 8:00 p.m. eastern time, Monday through Friday. The discount provider network is available to members nationwide, unless restricted by state law or regulation.There are also new Vision and Dental Plans.What are your thoughts? I realize that we're not there 100% yet, but this is closer than I've ever seen. I haven't yet arrived at the opinion of the Boutenko's where I give up my Health Care Plan. Because accidents will, and do happen we must consider some kind of Health Care Plan.Good Health to You,Elaine

Great Information! Thank you, I'm going to look into how I can become a practioner in this network! Blessings, Avalaura Avalaura Gaither Beharry, MSW, LGSW Holistic Healer/Educator Avalaura's Healing Center College Park, MD 20740 301-675-8723 http://avalaura.com/ http://crystalhealingcenter.com/ Elaine <shortydemp wrote: Greetings Members:Last week I had an opportunity to attend a seminar with Blue Cross and Blue Shield (Federal Employees Health Benefits). One by one a parade of speakers came to the podium to talk about various programs old, new and enhanced. During the question/answer session I waited anxiously to ask the question of "How

close was BC & BS to providing coverage to members who use Wholistic, Homepathic or Naturopathic Practitioners?" Suddenly, I felt like a real Sore Thumb! So many people turned to get a good look at the person who dared to ask such a question.Well, here's what I learn. BC & BS now offers Complementary Health Care: Service Benefit Plan members have the option of participating in an innovative program through American WholeHealth Networks, Inc. (AWHN). A $23 yearly membership fee provides access to a national network of wellness practitioners at discounted rates of up to 30% and nutritional supplements at discounts of up to 25%. In addition, members can save up to 50% at participating fitness clubs and spas. The broad range of program services includes Chiropractic, Acupuncture, Massage/Bodywork, Fitness Programs (including Yoga, Tai Chi/Qigong, Personal Trainiers, and Pilates Instructioner), Holistic

Physicians, Diet and Supplement Advisors, and Mind/Body and Relaxation Techniques. Members also have access to AWHN's award-winning online member education tool, WholeHealthMD. Members call providers directly to schedule appointments. No physician referral is required and there are no claim forms. All charges are handled directly between you and the AWHN providers.For more information or to purchase a membership, visit their web site at www.fepblue.org or call 1-877-258-7283 between 8:00 a.m. and 8:00 p.m. eastern time, Monday through Friday. The discount provider network is available to members nationwide, unless restricted by state law or regulation.There are also new Vision and Dental Plans.What are your thoughts? I realize that we're not there 100% yet, but this is closer than I've ever seen. I haven't yet arrived at the opinion of the Boutenko's where I give up my Health Care Plan. Because

accidents will, and do happen we must consider some kind of Health Care Plan.Good Health to You,Elaine Avalaura Gaither Beharry, MSW, LGSW Holistic Healer/Educator Avalaura's Healing Center College Park, MD

20740 301-675-8723 http://avalaura.com/ http://crystalhealingcenter.com/

They have actually had this program for sometime. This

is a newer more beneficial product. I think it started

about a year go. Back when I had to see an

acupunturist they refered me to the Ashnetwork.com and

I got a 30-40% discount on my visits. This was in

BS always seem to have the better health products.

--- Elaine <shortydemp wrote:

> Greetings Members:

>

> Last week I had an opportunity to attend a seminar

> with Blue Cross and

> Blue Shield (Federal Employees Health Benefits).

> One by one a parade of

> speakers came to the podium to talk about various

> programs old, new and

> enhanced. During the question/answer session I

> waited anxiously to ask

> the question of " How close was BC & BS to providing

> coverage to members

> who use Wholistic, Homepathic or Naturopathic

> Practitioners? " Suddenly,

> I felt like a real Sore Thumb! So many people

> turned to get a good look

> at the person who dared to ask such a question.

>

> Well, here's what I learn. BC & BS now offers

> Complementary Health Care:

> Service Benefit Plan members have the option of

> participating in an

> innovative program through American WholeHealth

> Networks, Inc. (AWHN).

> A $23 yearly membership fee provides access to a

> national network of

> wellness practitioners at discounted rates of up to

> 30% and nutritional

> supplements at discounts of up to 25%. In addition,

> members can save up

> to 50% at participating fitness clubs and spas. The

> broad range of

> program services includes Chiropractic, Acupuncture,

> Massage/Bodywork,

> Fitness Programs (including Yoga, Tai Chi/Qigong,

> Personal Trainiers,

> and Pilates Instructioner), Holistic Physicians,

> Diet and Supplement

> Advisors, and Mind/Body and Relaxation Techniques.

> Members also have

> access to AWHN's award-winning online member

> education tool,

> WholeHealthMD. Members call providers directly to

> schedule

> appointments. No physician referral is required and

> there are no claim

> forms. All charges are handled directly between you

> and the AWHN

> providers.

>

> For more information or to purchase a membership,

> visit their web site

> at www.fepblue.org or call 1-877-258-7283 between

> 8:00 a.m. and 8:00

> p.m. eastern time, Monday through Friday. The

> discount provider network

> is available to members nationwide, unless

> restricted by state law or

> regulation.

>

> There are also new Vision and Dental Plans.

>

> What are your thoughts? I realize that we're not

> there 100% yet, but

> this is closer than I've ever seen. I haven't yet

> arrived at the opinion of the

> Boutenko's where I give up my Health Care Plan.

> Because accidents will,

> and do happen we must consider some kind of Health

> Care Plan.

>

> Good Health to You,

> Elaine

>

>

______________________________\

____

Low, Low, Low Rates! Check out Messenger's cheap PC-to-Phone call rates

(http://voice.)

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Elaine,

My computer crashed and I got behind in reading the posts. Thanks so

much for this information. You just told me some things that I did

not know. They'd started to offer some of this a few years ago, but

I see that they are still making progress. It must be the pressure

of the consuming public. I'm glad to hear it and I'll follow up.

Thanks again. Peace

, " Elaine " <shortydemp wrote:

>

> Greetings Members:

>

> Last week I had an opportunity to attend a seminar with Blue Cross

and

> Blue Shield (Federal Employees Health Benefits). One by one a

parade of

> speakers came to the podium to talk about various programs old, new

and

> enhanced. During the question/answer session I waited anxiously to

ask

> the question of " How close was BC & BS to providing coverage to

members

> who use Wholistic, Homepathic or Naturopathic Practitioners? "

Suddenly,

> I felt like a real Sore Thumb! So many people turned to get a good

look

> at the person who dared to ask such a question.

>

> Well, here's what I learn. BC & BS now offers Complementary Health

Care:

> Service Benefit Plan members have the option of participating in an

> innovative program through American WholeHealth Networks, Inc.

(AWHN).

> A $23 yearly membership fee provides access to a national network of

> wellness practitioners at discounted rates of up to 30% and

nutritional

> supplements at discounts of up to 25%. In addition, members can

save up

> to 50% at participating fitness clubs and spas. The broad range of

> program services includes Chiropractic, Acupuncture,

Massage/Bodywork,

> Fitness Programs (including Yoga, Tai Chi/Qigong, Personal

Trainiers,

> and Pilates Instructioner), Holistic Physicians, Diet and Supplement

> Advisors, and Mind/Body and Relaxation Techniques. Members also

have

> access to AWHN's award-winning online member education tool,

> WholeHealthMD. Members call providers directly to schedule

> appointments. No physician referral is required and there are no

claim

> forms. All charges are handled directly between you and the AWHN

> providers.

>

> For more information or to purchase a membership, visit their web

site

> at www.fepblue.org or call 1-877-258-7283 between 8:00 a.m. and 8:00

> p.m. eastern time, Monday through Friday. The discount provider

network

> is available to members nationwide, unless restricted by state law

or

> regulation.

>

> There are also new Vision and Dental Plans.

>

> What are your thoughts? I realize that we're not there 100% yet,

but

> this is closer than I've ever seen. I haven't yet arrived at the

opinion of the

> Boutenko's where I give up my Health Care Plan. Because accidents

will,

> and do happen we must consider some kind of Health Care Plan.

>

> Good Health to You,

> Elaine

>

Hi Wanda,You're welcome. Be sure to read over the information carefully and/or call them to before you sign up, particularly with the optical and dental plans. I probably will, however, go with the Wholehealth Network.Elaineafrikanpeace <afrikanpeace wrote: Hi Elaine, My computer crashed and I got behind in reading the posts. Thanks so much for this information. You just told me some things that I did not know. They'd started to offer some of this a few years

ago, but I see that they are still making progress. It must be the pressure of the consuming public. I'm glad to hear it and I'll follow up. Thanks again. Peace

Cheap Talk? Check out Messenger's low PC-to-Phone call rates.