IndiaDivine.org

Rezz Multiplex

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Blessed Love Family,First, I appreciate the patience of those who I certainly intend on contacting directly for various things. I am begrudgingly progressing my raw endeavors. It is not easy by no means whatsoever. I usually like to mention only processional forward things that edify our collective spiritual consciousness, yet I feel as this.I am primarily working with my self to make manifest a multiplicity of raw manifests on a limited budge-it, without any backing or added hands in the blissing up of this. I feel often disenchanted as to why some of the many of us are yet to link up in flesh and real-time to make manifest the visions that we so project with luminescence? It seems to me that within our Beloved, there is brethren and sisterhood bubbling up a mere piece of light in a corner here and there. Am I seeing ourselves in the eyesight

of wisdom family? Please tell me?For cleansing with sister Pam, I suggest the Waiora Natural Cellular Defense with super-cellular hydration & concentrated liquid chlorophyll [derived from Nettles]. Open-cell wall chlorella from Japan is very beneficial as well. Red marine algae has various species which catalyze heavy metal and viral detoxing.Mineralization, hydration & electrification are key activations for body-temple purification and re-vitalization. Fire meditation is very cleansing for thought purity along with environmental music [containing moving water sound therapy]. It is essential to have the healing power of human touch. It can be a lover, friend, relative, masseuse/masseur or shamanic elder. We must catch-a-chargewith one another electrically speaking. This is the essence of Tantric knowledgeand the Kama Sutra consciousness.

Every human physical contact by any means carries a charge [and/or resistance to a particular charge] which carries a potentiation of transformation of the touchee's consciousness and physical state.All the best to you Pam. Love and Light for the expanse of our Beloved family!Exalt Your-Self,~Rezz namaste

Sponsored LinkMortgage rates near 39yr lows. $420,000 Mortgage for $1,399/mo - Calculate new house payment

Blessings and Thanks Rezz for your words of wisdom. I have a liquid form of chloryphyll that i was taking, until I started the frequensea (liquid) and the bio algae concentrates (capsules) . I've finished the frequensea and need to order more. The rest of the info you provided is very good. I will save it and try to locate some of these products. I too am on a limited budget, which makes it difficult. I had one pear today (and fruit later at a party for my nephew) I was amazed at how the one pear filled me up and i was no longer dizzy and i had energy to go about my daily activities.

I agree it is always inspiring to unite face to face with our family.

one love to all my family of gentle and strong beings with open hearts, minds and spirits.

pam

; vegsoul

Sat, 18 Nov 2006 11:45 AM

Rezz Multiplex

Blessed Love Family,

First, I appreciate the patience of those who I certainly intend on contacting directly for various things. I am begrudgingly progressing my raw endeavors. It is not easy by no means whatsoever. I usually like to mention only processional forward things that edify our collective spiritual consciousness, yet I feel as this.

I am primarily working with my self to make manifest a multiplicity of raw manifests on a limited budge-it, without any backing or added hands in the blissing up of this. I feel often disenchanted as to why some of the many of us are yet to link up in flesh and real-time to make manifest the visions that we so project with luminescence? It seems to me that within our Beloved, there is brethren and sisterhood bubbling up a mere piece of light in a corner here and there. Am I seeing ourselves in the eyesight of wisdom family? Please tell me?

For cleansing with sister Pam, I suggest the Waiora Natural Cellular Defense with super-cellular hydration & concentrated liquid chlorophyll [derived from Nettles]. Open-cell wall chlorella from Japan is very beneficial as well. Red marine algae has various species which catalyze heavy metal and viral detoxing.

Mineralization, hydration & electrification are key activations for body-temple purification and re-vitalization. Fire meditation is very cleansing for thought purity along with environmental music [containing moving water sound therapy]. It is essential to have the healing power of human touch. It can be a lover, friend, relative, masseuse/masseur or shamanic elder. We must catch-a-charge

with one another electrically speaking. This is the essence of Tantric knowledge

and the Kama Sutra consciousness. Every human physical contact by any means carries a charge [and/or resistance to a particular charge] which carries a potentiation of transformation of the touchee's consciousness and physical state.

All the best to you Pam. Love and Light for the expanse of our Beloved family!

Exalt Your-Self,

~Rezz

namaste

Sponsored Link

Mortgage rates near 39yr lows. $420,000 Mortgage for $1,399/mo - Calculate new house payment

Check out the new AOL. Most comprehensive set of free safety and security tools, free access to millions of high-quality videos from across the web, free AOL Mail and more.

In a message dated 11/18/2006 8:25:00 PM Eastern Standard Time, zirlah writes:

I am primarily working with my self to make manifest a multiplicity of raw manifests on a limited budge-it, without any backing or added hands in the blissing up of this. I feel often disenchanted as to why some of the many of us are yet to link up in flesh and real-time to make manifest the visions that we so project with luminescence? It seems to me that within our Beloved, there is brethren and sisterhood bubbling up a mere piece of light in a corner here and there. Am I seeing ourselves in the eyesight of wisdom family? Please tell me?

Sounds like you could use support, in very plain language you may way to organize it, with a date place and time. Folks can't assist if they don't know the need.

Do you have a websight with all these products, how do you keep abreast of the products, in other words where are you getting your info from.

Do you have a study group?

Zatiti