IndiaDivine.org

Fwd: November 2006 - Thanksgiving Edition

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Many Thanks to Elaine and everyone for sharing the Thanksgiving recipes. I'm amazed! I made the pumpkin pie, cranberry sauce, taters and mushroom gravy and the go go greens. I got lots of compliments and the hostess kept the rest of the pumpkin pie-(I made two- one for tomorrow).

I really appreciate all the support we give eachother in .

Give Thanks for healthy conscious family

one love

pam

Hey Pam,Glad to be of help and congrats on a successful meal. Are you still in the area?Elaineatzzill wrote: Many Thanks to Elaine and everyone for sharing the Thanksgiving recipes. I'm amazed! I made the pumpkin pie, cranberry sauce, taters and mushroom gravy and the go go greens. I got lots of compliments and the hostess kept the rest of the pumpkin pie-(I made two- one for tomorrow). I really appreciate all the support we give eachother in . Give Thanks for

healthy conscious family one love pam

Cheap Talk? Check out Messenger's low PC-to-Phone call rates.

Hi Elaine,

I'm now outside of Phila near King of Prussia, not far from Arnold's Way. Once again, I'm in school and working, and haven't made it to Ar

shortydemp

Sat, 25 Nov 2006 9:08 PM

Re: Fwd: November 2006 - Thanksgiving Edition

Hey Pam,

Glad to be of help and congrats on a successful meal. Are you still in the area?

Elaine

atzzill (AT) aol (DOT) com wrote:

Many Thanks to Elaine and everyone for sharing the Thanksgiving recipes. I'm amazed! I made the pumpkin pie, cranberry sauce, taters and mushroom gravy and the go go greens. I got lots of compliments and the hostess kept the rest of the pumpkin pie-(I made two- one for tomorrow).

Give Thanks for

healthy conscious family

one love

pam

Check out the new AOL. Most comprehensive set of free safety and security tools, free access to millions of high-quality videos from across the web, free AOL Mail and more.

haven't made it to Arnold's as of yet, but I intend to visit there soon.

Lots of love

pam

shortydemp

Sat, 25 Nov 2006 9:08 PM

Re: Fwd: November 2006 - Thanksgiving Edition

Hey Pam,

Glad to be of help and congrats on a successful meal. Are you still in the area?

Elaine

atzzill (AT) aol (DOT) com wrote:

Give Thanks for

healthy conscious family

one love

pam

Check out the new AOL. Most comprehensive set of free safety and security tools, free access to millions of high-quality videos from across the web, free AOL Mail and more.