IndiaDivine.org

Oil Pulling???

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Don't know if it works, but people have been inquiring about it alot lately. Many people are saying that it is healing them of certain things...nothing as dramatic as a degenerative disease, but gum disease, psoriasis, bleeding gums, etc. I understand the whole sublingual thing, just don't know if it works in reverse as this says that it does. I have also heard of mixing the oil with a healing clay (bentonite) in order to increase th detox. Are we grasping at straws here or could there be some validity to it? Sounds far fetched to me...

Dr. F. Karach, M.D., presented a paper before the All-Ukrainian Association. The meeting was attended by oncologists and bacteriologists belonging to the Academy of Science of the USSR. Dr. Karach explained an unusual simple healing process using cold-pressed oils. The results of this therapy invoked astonishment and doubt concerning the contents of his report. However, after further examining the workings of the oil therapy, one has but to then test it on oneself to prove its validity and effectiveness. It is most astonishing that such results can be achieved with this absolutely harmless biological healing method. This simple method makes it possible to effectively treat the most varied diseases, in some cases enabling one to avoid surgical intervention and the taking of medications that can have harmful side effects.The exciting factor of this healing method is its simplicity. It consists of swishing cold-pressed oil in the mouth( Sunflower or Seasme, Pl. note you don't need to go for organic oils only, A normal refined sunflower oil bought from any supermarket proven to be effective in many people). The healing process is accomplished by the human organism on its own. In this way it is possible to heal cells, tissue and all organs simultaneously; the body itself gets rid of toxic waste without disturbing the healthy microflora. Dr. Karach says human beings are living only half their life span. They could potentially live healthy to be 140 to 150 years old.

The method

In the morning before breakfast on an empty stomach you take one tablespoon in the mouth but do not swallow it. Move Oil Slowly in the mouth as rinsing or swishing and Dr Karach puts it as ' sip, suck and pull through the teeth' for fifteen to twenty minutes. This process makes oil thoroughly mixed with saliva. Swishing activates the enzymes and the enzymes draw toxins out of the blood. The oil must not be swallowed, for it has become toxic. As the process continues, the oil gets thinner and white. If the oil is still yellow, it has not been pulled long enough.It is then spit from the mouth , the oral cavity must be thoroughly rinsed and mouth must be washed thoroughly. Just use normal tap water and good old fingers to clean.

Clean the sink properly, you can use some antibacterial soap to clean the sink. Because the spittle contains harmful bacteria and toxic bodily waste. If one were to see one drop of this liquid magnified 600 times under a microscope, one would see microbes in their first stage of development.

It is important to understand that during the oil-pulling/swishing process one's metabolism is intensified. This leads to improved health. One of the most striking results of this process is the fastening of loose teeth, the elimination of bleeding gums and the visible whitening of the teeth.

The oil pulling /swishing is done best before breakfast. To accelerate the healing process, it can be repeated three times a day, but always before meals on an empty stomach.

Precautions

(a) Do not swallow. The oil should be spat out. But inadvertently if you swallow there is nothing to worry. It will go out through faeces. Nothing is to be done.

(b) If you are allergic to a particular brand of oil, change the brand of oil or oil itself to different oil.

© Sunflower and Sesame oil have been found to be equally effective in curing diseases. Other oils were not found to be as good. Do not blame oil pulling by practicing with other oils. Use refined oils.

Results of Oil Pulling

The result of this healing research has attracted amazement and resulted in further research. This additional research concerning Oil Therapy has now been thoroughly documented, especially with regard to physiological similarities between individuals. It is surprising that through this biological healing method a wide variety of symptoms have unquestionably disappeared without any side-effects. This simple method makes it possible completely heal such a wide variety of diseases which would normally be treated by an operation or by powerful or potent Drugs, usually with significant side-effects.

The simplicity of this healing system in which Oil is swirled backwards and forwards in the mouth, is due to the stimulating effect which it has on the body's eliminatory system.Through this method it is possible to heal individual cells, cell conglomerates such as lymph nodes and more complex tissues such as internal organs simultaneously. This occurs because the beneficial microflora throughout the body are provided with a healthy continuum. Without this natural bodily intrusive element evinced by the microflora the usual pattern of human health tends to lean towards illness rather than wellness. Dr. Karach anticipates that regular application of this treatment by reversing this process so that wellness is the dominant state of the human body is likely to increase the average human lifespan to approximately 150 years, double the present life expectancy.Dr. Karach is supported in this view by other colleagues in the world.

By means of this treatment {Oil } it is invariably the result that diseases like migraine headaches, bronchitis, diseased teeth, arterio thrombosis, chronic blood disorders such as leukemia, arthritis and related illnesses, neuro physiological paralysis, eczema, gastro enteritis, peritonitis, heart disease, kidney disease, meningitis, and women's hormonal disorders are completely eliminated from the organism. The benefit of Dr. Karach's method is that the oil therapy heals the whole body in perpetuity. In terminal diseases such as cancer, Aids and chronic infections this treatment method has been shown to successfully replace all others. Dr. Karach has successfully healed a chronic leukemia patient with 15 years of harsh treatment methods behind him. Acute arthritis in 1 patient who was totally bedridden was removed from his body in 3 days with no inflammation apparent.

NOTE: The recommended oils to use are Sunflower Oil, Seasme Oil. We are receiving many emails about which oil to use. Our experience with thousands of people across the globe says USE COLD PRESSED OIL as first choice, if it is not available use REFINED OIL ( which seems to be effective in the process too). We have observed that any oil other than SUNFLOWER or SEASME may not be effective.

Greetings:Does anyone else have comments on this article? I'm still flabbergasted. My sister Safiyyah, we must dialogue on this soon. I'm also still spinning over information made available to me about decades of documented research on astounding benefits of Urine Therapy. My opinion on Urine Therapy is that one just may want to truely be a fruititarian. Little did I know prior to beginning this journey to optimal health that there's so much more to discover about our health, human anatomy and physiology than merely what and how to feed ourselves. Of course it all comes together at some point, feeding is first nature. This re-education of myself has at times so overwhelmed me that I've had to pause, breathe, reflect then continue. I'm always up for a good lesson. I've had a brief intoduction into metaphysics which I found very intriguing. Who knows where that could take me in the new year? Elaine , "safiyyah" <safiblack wrote:>> Don't know if it works, but people have been inquiring about it alot> lately. Many people are saying that it is healing them of certain> things...nothing as dramatic as a degenerative disease, but gum disease,> psoriasis, bleeding gums, etc. I understand the whole sublingual thing,> just don't know if it works in reverse as this says that it does. I> have also heard of mixing the oil with a healing clay (bentonite) in> order to increase th detox. Are we grasping at straws here or could> there be some validity to it? Sounds far fetched to me...> > Dr. F. Karach, M.D., presented a paper before the All-Ukrainian> Association. The meeting was attended by oncologists and bacteriologists> belonging to the Academy of Science of the USSR. Dr. Karach explained an> unusual simple healing process using cold-pressed oils.> The results of this therapy invoked astonishment and doubt concerning> the contents of his report. However, after further examining the> workings of the oil therapy, one has but to then test it on oneself to> prove its validity and effectiveness. It is most astonishing that such> results can be achieved with this absolutely harmless biological healing> method. This simple method makes it possible to effectively treat the> most varied diseases, in some cases enabling one to avoid surgical> intervention and the taking of medications that can have harmful side> effects.The exciting factor of this healing method is its simplicity. It> consists of swishing cold-pressed oil in the mouth( Sunflower or Seasme,> Pl. note you don't need to go for organic oils only, A normal refined> sunflower oil bought from any supermarket proven to be effective in many> people). The healing process is accomplished by the human organism on> its own. In this way it is possible to heal cells, tissue and all organs> simultaneously; the body itself gets rid of toxic waste without> disturbing the healthy microflora. Dr. Karach says human beings are> living only half their life span. They could potentially live healthy to> be 140 to 150 years old.>

I'm not understanding what swishing oil in one's mouth is doing? The article wasn't clear. Is there a more thorough explanation I can read?

Our saliva is there to start breaking things down. I have not heard/read of our mouth releasing toxins into what's in our mouths. Is the person then to spit it out or swallow it?

Nancy Parlette HEALTHY LIVING STRATEGIES Natural Health Counselor Nutrition Educator ENERGIZING YOU FOR LIVING!

(410) 531-2410 http://www.healthylivingstrategies.net/

On Behalf Of ElaineFriday, December 15, 2006 9:37 PM Subject: Re: Oil Pulling???

Greetings:Does anyone else have comments on this article? I'm still flabbergasted. My sister Safiyyah, we must dialogue on this soon. I'm also still spinning over information made available to me about decades of documented research on astounding benefits of Urine Therapy. My opinion on Urine Therapy is that one just may want to truely be a fruititarian. Little did I know prior to beginning this journey to optimal health that there's so much more to discover about our health, human anatomy and physiology than merely what and how to feed ourselves. Of course it all comes together at some point, feeding is first nature. This re-education of myself has at times so overwhelmed me that I've had to pause, breathe, reflect then continue. I'm always up for a good lesson. I've had a brief intoduction into metaphysics which I found very intriguing. Who knows where that could take me in the new year? Elaine , "safiyyah" <safiblack wrote:>> Don't know if it works, but people have been inquiring about it alot> lately. Many people are saying that it is healing them of certain> things...nothing as dramatic as a degenerative disease, but gum disease,> psoriasis, bleeding gums, etc. I understand the whole sublingual thing,> just don't know if it works in reverse as this says that it does. I> have also heard of mixing the oil with a healing clay (bentonite) in> order to increase th detox. Are we grasping at straws here or could> there be some validity to it? Sounds far fetched to me...> > Dr. F. Karach, M.D., presented a paper before the All-Ukrainian> Association. The meeting was attended by oncologists and bacteriologists> belonging to the Academy of Science of the USSR. Dr. Karach explained an> unusual simple healing process using cold-pressed oils.> The results of this therapy invoked astonishment and doubt concerning> the contents of his report. However, after further examining the> workings of the oil therapy, one has but to then test it on oneself to> prove its validity and effectiveness. It is most astonishing that such> results can be achieved with this absolutely harmless biological healing> method. This simple method makes it possible to effectively treat the> most varied diseases, in some cases enabling one to avoid surgical> intervention and the taking of medications that can have harmful side> effects.The exciting factor of this healing method is its simplicity. It> consists of swishing cold-pressed oil in the mouth( Sunflower or Seasme,> Pl. note you don't need to go for organic oils only, A normal refined> sunflower oil bought from any supermarket proven to be effective in many> people). The healing process is accomplished by the human organism on> its own. In this way it is possible to heal cells, tissue and all organs> simultaneously; the body itself gets rid of toxic waste without> disturbing the healthy microflora. Dr. Karach says human beings are> living only half their life span. They could potentially live healthy to> be 140 to 150 years old.>

THE FULL ARTICLE AGAIN.

, " safiyyah " <safiblack wrote:

Don't know if it works, but people have been inquiring about it alot

lately. Many people are saying that it is healing them of certain

things...nothing as dramatic as a degenerative disease, but gum disease,

psoriasis, bleeding gums, etc. I understand the whole sublingual thing,

just don't know if it works in reverse as this says that it does. I

have also heard of mixing the oil with a healing clay (bentonite) in

order to increase th detox. Are we grasping at straws here or could

there be some validity to it? Sounds far fetched to me...

Dr. F. Karach, M.D., presented a paper before the All-Ukrainian

Association. The meeting was attended by oncologists and bacteriologists

belonging to the Academy of Science of the USSR. Dr. Karach explained an

unusual simple healing process using cold-pressed oils.

The results of this therapy invoked astonishment and doubt concerning

the contents of his report. However, after further examining the

workings of the oil therapy, one has but to then test it on oneself to

prove its validity and effectiveness. It is most astonishing that such

results can be achieved with this absolutely harmless biological healing

method. This simple method makes it possible to effectively treat the

most varied diseases, in some cases enabling one to avoid surgical

intervention and the taking of medications that can have harmful side

effects.The exciting factor of this healing method is its simplicity. It

consists of swishing cold-pressed oil in the mouth( Sunflower or Seasme,

Pl. note you don't need to go for organic oils only, A normal refined

sunflower oil bought from any supermarket proven to be effective in many

people). The healing process is accomplished by the human organism on

its own. In this way it is possible to heal cells, tissue and all organs

simultaneously; the body itself gets rid of toxic waste without

disturbing the healthy microflora. Dr. Karach says human beings are

living only half their life span. They could potentially live healthy to

be 140 to 150 years old.

The method

In the morning before breakfast on an empty stomach you take one

tablespoon in the mouth but do not swallow it. Move Oil Slowly in the

mouth as rinsing or swishing and Dr Karach puts it as ' sip, suck and

pull through the teeth' for fifteen to twenty minutes. This process

makes oil thoroughly mixed with saliva. Swishing activates the enzymes

and the enzymes draw toxins out of the blood. The oil must not be

swallowed, for it has become toxic. As the process continues, the oil

gets thinner and white. If the oil is still yellow, it has not been

pulled long enough.It is then spit from the mouth , the oral cavity must

be thoroughly rinsed and mouth must be washed thoroughly. Just use

normal tap water and good old fingers to clean.

Clean the sink properly, you can use some antibacterial soap to clean

the sink. Because the spittle contains harmful bacteria and toxic bodily

waste. If one were to see one drop of this liquid magnified 600 times

under a microscope, one would see microbes in their first stage of

development.

It is important to understand that during the oil-pulling/swishing

process one's metabolism is intensified. This leads to improved health.

One of the most striking results of this process is the fastening of

loose teeth, the elimination of bleeding gums and the visible whitening

of the teeth.

The oil pulling /swishing is done best before breakfast. To accelerate

the healing process, it can be repeated three times a day, but always

before meals on an empty stomach.

Precautions

(a) Do not swallow. The oil should be spat out. But inadvertently if you

swallow there is nothing to worry. It will go out through faeces.

Nothing is to be done.

(b) If you are allergic to a particular brand of oil, change the brand

of oil or oil itself to different oil.

© Sunflower and Sesame oil have been found to be equally effective in

curing diseases. Other oils were not found to be as good. Do not blame

oil pulling by practicing with other oils. Use refined oils.

<http://www.campusabroad.com/>

Results of Oil Pulling

The result of this healing research has attracted amazement and resulted

in further research. This additional research concerning Oil Therapy has

now been thoroughly documented, especially with regard to physiological

similarities between individuals. It is surprising that through this

biological healing method a wide variety of symptoms have unquestionably

disappeared without any side-effects. This simple method makes it

possible completely heal such a wide variety of diseases which would

normally be treated by an operation or by powerful or potent Drugs,

usually with significant side-effects.

The simplicity of this healing system in which Oil is swirled backwards

and forwards in the mouth, is due to the stimulating effect which it has

on the body's eliminatory system.

Through this method it is possible to heal individual cells, cell

conglomerates such as lymph nodes and more complex tissues such as

internal organs simultaneously. This occurs because the beneficial

microflora throughout the body are provided with a healthy continuum.

Without this natural bodily intrusive element evinced by the microflora

the usual pattern of human health tends to lean towards illness rather

than wellness. Dr. Karach anticipates that regular application of this

treatment by reversing this process so that wellness is the dominant

state of the human body is likely to increase the average human lifespan

to approximately 150 years, double the present life expectancy.

Dr. Karach is supported in this view by other colleagues in the world.

By means of this treatment {Oil } it is invariably the result that

diseases like migraine headaches, bronchitis, diseased teeth, arterio

thrombosis, chronic blood disorders such as leukemia, arthritis and

related illnesses, neuro physiological paralysis, eczema, gastro

enteritis, peritonitis, heart disease, kidney disease, meningitis, and

women's hormonal disorders are completely eliminated from the

organism. The benefit of Dr. Karach's method is that the oil therapy

heals the whole body in perpetuity. In terminal diseases such as cancer,

Aids and chronic infections this treatment method has been shown to

successfully replace all others. Dr. Karach has successfully healed a

chronic leukemia patient with 15 years of harsh treatment methods behind

him. Acute arthritis in 1 patient who was totally bedridden was removed

from his body in 3 days with no inflammation apparent.

NOTE: The recommended oils to use are Sunflower Oil, Seasme Oil. We are

receiving many emails about which oil to use. Our experience with

thousands of people across the globe says USE COLD PRESSED OIL as first

choice, if it is not available use REFINED OIL ( which seems to be

effective in the process too). We have observed that any oil other than

SUNFLOWER or SEASME may not be effective.

--- End forwarded message ---

Hi there Nancy and all,

You're on the right track!!! This so-called "study" is unabashed nonsense. In the human mouth, glands secrete substances that can digest certain carbohydrates; we receive sensory feedback based upon what our tongue encounters; the body adds water when the food is too dry and cannot be digested otherwise; and so forth.

But what is suggested in this study is that the human body somehow breaks down various fatty structures in which metals are stored; then somehow transports those metals to the mouth in complete safety (not harming the rest of the organism), then somehow collects the stuff so that we can simply spit it out. And all this is supposed to occur in about 20 seconds, correct?

Has anyone ever heard of such an idea with respect to ANY other species on the planet?

I read a lot of nonsense, as do we all. This "study" ranks near the top of my nonsense list for 2006 CE.

Best to all,

Elchanan

On Behalf Of pnparletteSent: Saturday, December 16, 2006 8:59 AM Subject: RE: Re: Oil Pulling???

I'm not understanding what swishing oil in one's mouth is doing? The article wasn't clear. Is there a more thorough explanation I can read?

Our saliva is there to start breaking things down. I have not heard/read of our mouth releasing toxins into what's in our mouths. Is the person then to spit it out or swallow it?

As Safiyya mentioned sublingual as a route to take medications and therapies in maybe the same tissue and blood flow properties make it possible for the reverse. Also I have read about castor oil packs to the abdomen or injured areas, with warm compresses as another healing modality. I think there are probably more simple and low cost ways to approach healing, that may be steps for some people to making other changes, even if you could remove toxins so simply, it won't be so useful if you continue to injest them. As Elaine wrote it all comes together on one path. Thanks for all the insights and opinions shared Megan

I'm glad to see that this is stirring up some conversation! I found

this to be very unlikely; however, it amazed me that there are so

many people who are supposedly gaining benefit from it. The most

benefit that I have heard has been with people who have psoriasis

(sp?). I don't know if this is because the oils are actually

penetrating the sublingual artery and causing an anti-inflammatory

and lubricating effect on the body or what. I have also heard people

say that they are healing gum disease. I don't know if this is

because of the swishing action of pulling the oil through the

teeth...maybe it's acting as a water pick or floss would? I think

the most confusing thing is the types of oils selected...not oils

typically known to be supreme to others.

Although I would not be quick to say that I believe in this therapy,

I will say that we do not know all of the ways of healing our bodies

and we have much to discover. I personally think that this has

opened the door to more possibilities. For instance, just as someone

said here, we all know that castor oil packs heal. Castor oil is

very powerful and releases toxins from the body/liver, etc. Castor

oil " draws out " toxins. So could it be that if we used the correct

oil, or the right mix of healing clay, etc., could it be that we

could draw things out of the body through the sublingual artery? Now

that does not seem far fetched to me. If we can recieve nutrients

and treatments into the body through this artery, why wouldn't we be

able to remove toxins from the body using the same method, just using

things that draw instead of " deposit " for lack of a better word?

I was watching this wonderful show on DC public access the other

day. This scientist was visiting the shaman of many indigenous

tribes and learning to prepare their herbal treatments. He refuses

to share the treatments with the medical establishment because he

knows that the establishment will not compensate the shaman, as they

have not compensated the people's before them. Example, many people

do not realize that the treatment for malaria was actually an indian

remedy that was stolen from them...as was penicillin stolen from

another people. But anyway, this shaman boiled a batch of about 6

type of tree bark...no measuring. Boiled it for 20 minutes until it

thickened, he then cooled it and fed it to his mother who was

diabetic. He said that the treatment was for diabetes and was to be

taken twice a day for a week. His mother's sugar went from over 500

to a little over 100 with this treatment! The shaman agreed to allow

the scientist to take a sample to be studied, and the components of

this treatment were never able to be isolated so the recipe is still

unknown.

The show was about the dying out of herbal medicines of indigenous

people and their children's unwillingness to learn them because they

believe that prescriptions are better. There is an entire branch of

holistic medicine, including known cures, that is going to leave here

never to be learned because the young people do not cherish the

wisdom of the old! This scientist has organized a holistic school

for the few children who do want to learn, and they are receiving

lessons from this one shaman. It's in the rain forest I believe.

Anyway, I know I sound scattered because I don't remember the names

or places...or even the name of the show for that matter. But my

point was that I think we should have learned by now not to say that

a thing definitely does not work! :-)

S~~

Well, if anyone decides to try it, let us know!

, " safiyyah " <safiblack wrote:

>

> Don't know if it works, but people have been inquiring about it alot

> lately. Many people are saying that it is healing them of certain

> things...nothing as dramatic as a degenerative disease, but gum

disease,

> psoriasis, bleeding gums, etc. I understand the whole sublingual

thing,

> just don't know if it works in reverse as this says that it does. I

> have also heard of mixing the oil with a healing clay (bentonite) in

> order to increase th detox. Are we grasping at straws here or could

> there be some validity to it? Sounds far fetched to me...

>

> Dr. F. Karach, M.D., presented a paper before the All-Ukrainian

> Association. The meeting was attended by oncologists and

bacteriologists

> belonging to the Academy of Science of the USSR. Dr. Karach

explained an

> unusual simple healing process using cold-pressed oils.

> The results of this therapy invoked astonishment and doubt

concerning

> the contents of his report. However, after further examining the

> workings of the oil therapy, one has but to then test it on oneself

to

> prove its validity and effectiveness. It is most astonishing that

such

> results can be achieved with this absolutely harmless biological

healing

> method. This simple method makes it possible to effectively treat

the

> most varied diseases, in some cases enabling one to avoid surgical

> intervention and the taking of medications that can have harmful

side

> effects.The exciting factor of this healing method is its

simplicity. It

> consists of swishing cold-pressed oil in the mouth( Sunflower or

Seasme,

> Pl. note you don't need to go for organic oils only, A normal

refined

> sunflower oil bought from any supermarket proven to be effective in

many

> people). The healing process is accomplished by the human organism

on

> its own. In this way it is possible to heal cells, tissue and all

organs

> simultaneously; the body itself gets rid of toxic waste without

> disturbing the healthy microflora. Dr. Karach says human beings are

> living only half their life span. They could potentially live

healthy to

> be 140 to 150 years old.

> The method

> In the morning before breakfast on an empty stomach you take one

> tablespoon in the mouth but do not swallow it. Move Oil Slowly in

the

> mouth as rinsing or swishing and Dr Karach puts it as ' sip, suck

and

> pull through the teeth' for fifteen to twenty minutes. This process

> makes oil thoroughly mixed with saliva. Swishing activates the

enzymes

> and the enzymes draw toxins out of the blood. The oil must not be

> swallowed, for it has become toxic. As the process continues, the

oil

> gets thinner and white. If the oil is still yellow, it has not been

> pulled long enough.It is then spit from the mouth , the oral cavity

must

> be thoroughly rinsed and mouth must be washed thoroughly. Just use

> normal tap water and good old fingers to clean.

>

> Clean the sink properly, you can use some antibacterial soap to

clean

> the sink. Because the spittle contains harmful bacteria and toxic

bodily

> waste. If one were to see one drop of this liquid magnified 600

times

> under a microscope, one would see microbes in their first stage of

> development.

>

> It is important to understand that during the oil-pulling/swishing

> process one's metabolism is intensified. This leads to improved

health.

> One of the most striking results of this process is the fastening of

> loose teeth, the elimination of bleeding gums and the visible

whitening

> of the teeth.

>

> The oil pulling /swishing is done best before breakfast. To

accelerate

> the healing process, it can be repeated three times a day, but

always

> before meals on an empty stomach.

> Precautions

> (a) Do not swallow. The oil should be spat out. But inadvertently

if you

> swallow there is nothing to worry. It will go out through faeces.

> Nothing is to be done.

>

> (b) If you are allergic to a particular brand of oil, change the

brand

> of oil or oil itself to different oil.

>

> © Sunflower and Sesame oil have been found to be equally

effective in

> curing diseases. Other oils were not found to be as good. Do not

blame

> oil pulling by practicing with other oils. Use refined oils.

> <http://www.campusabroad.com/>

> Results of Oil Pulling

> The result of this healing research has attracted amazement and

resulted

> in further research. This additional research concerning Oil

Therapy has

> now been thoroughly documented, especially with regard to

physiological

> similarities between individuals. It is surprising that through this

> biological healing method a wide variety of symptoms have

unquestionably

> disappeared without any side-effects. This simple method makes it

> possible completely heal such a wide variety of diseases which would

> normally be treated by an operation or by powerful or potent Drugs,

> usually with significant side-effects.

>

> The simplicity of this healing system in which Oil is swirled

backwards

> and forwards in the mouth, is due to the stimulating effect which

it has

> on the body's eliminatory system.

> Through this method it is possible to heal individual cells, cell

> conglomerates such as lymph nodes and more complex tissues such as

> internal organs simultaneously. This occurs because the beneficial

> microflora throughout the body are provided with a healthy

continuum.

> Without this natural bodily intrusive element evinced by the

microflora

> the usual pattern of human health tends to lean towards illness

rather

> than wellness. Dr. Karach anticipates that regular application of

this

> treatment by reversing this process so that wellness is the dominant

> state of the human body is likely to increase the average human

lifespan

> to approximately 150 years, double the present life expectancy.

> Dr. Karach is supported in this view by other colleagues in the

world.

>

> By means of this treatment {Oil } it is invariably the result that

> diseases like migraine headaches, bronchitis, diseased teeth,

arterio

> thrombosis, chronic blood disorders such as leukemia, arthritis and

> related illnesses, neuro physiological paralysis, eczema, gastro

> enteritis, peritonitis, heart disease, kidney disease, meningitis,

and

> women's hormonal disorders are completely eliminated from the

> organism. The benefit of Dr. Karach's method is that the oil therapy

> heals the whole body in perpetuity. In terminal diseases such as

cancer,

> Aids and chronic infections this treatment method has been shown to

> successfully replace all others. Dr. Karach has successfully healed

a

> chronic leukemia patient with 15 years of harsh treatment methods

behind

> him. Acute arthritis in 1 patient who was totally bedridden was

removed

> from his body in 3 days with no inflammation apparent.

>

> NOTE: The recommended oils to use are Sunflower Oil, Seasme Oil. We

are

> receiving many emails about which oil to use. Our experience with

> thousands of people across the globe says USE COLD PRESSED OIL as

first

> choice, if it is not available use REFINED OIL ( which seems to be

> effective in the process too). We have observed that any oil other

than

> SUNFLOWER or SEASME may not be effective.

>