IndiaDivine.org

OOPS! Revisions from SOLACE!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Greetings: Please note change in date of OPEN HOUSE below.Safii Blackshear <solaceholistics wrote: Thu, 5 Apr 2007 09:46:57 -0400 (EDT)Safii Blackshear <solaceholisticsOOPS! Revisions from SOLACE! Insights by SOLACE Be Empowered from Within Revised April 2007 In This Issue Spring Detox Your Home & Your Heart Get A Little

Sunshine What's Bugging You? News You Can Use!SOLACE also comes to you! We are now available to come to you and provide the full range of services available in our office. Just call us and we will bring our massage, holistic health counseling, reflexology,

ear coning, and cupping therapy right to your door.We are also available for special events. Call us to take care of all of your wellness and pampering needs.Let SOLACE by your source for herbal supplements that you can trust. Let us help you with your Spring detox and provide you with top quality, pure herbal supplements. Quick Links Newsletter Subscription Peeling Back The Layers of WinterDetoxify and Reveal The Radiance Within Spring is here and now is the time for letting go. This includes anything that is holding you back from achieving your best self, whether it is physical, mental, spiritual, or environmental. Most likely, it is all of the

above. This is the perfect season for detoxifying the body and helping it to heal itself. The weather is becoming warmer, our bodies are not craving the heavier foods that we sometimes use to create the warmth and comfort associated with winter and hibernation. We are opening the windows, and instinctively, our bodies are taking a deep and long awaited breath. We face the sun and cherish the warmth of it upon our faces. We are awakening, and coming into a season of release and energy. Click Title of Article for Full

Story Home Is Where The Heart IsIndoor Pollution And Your HealthDust is coming from everywhere. Every time you are vacuuming, cleaning, dusting, cooking, or just walking around your house, you raise large amounts of particles into the indoor air. When they go into the air from the ground or other dirty surfaces they

also tend to pick up with them acidic aerosols and toxic metals. Those aerosols dissolve into your blood and may cause a variety of health damage beyond your breathing system. Click Title of Article for Full Story Vitamin D: The free vitamin!A reason to lounge in the sunThe

story of vitamin D would appear simple. Take in enough sun or drink enough fortified milk to get the recommended daily amount, and you'll have strong bones. Take a supplement, if you want insurance. But recent studies from around the world have revealed that the sunshine vitamin's role in health is far more complex. More than just protecting bone, vitamin D is proving to preserve muscle strength and to give people some protection against deadly diseases including multiple sclerosis (MS), diabetes, and even cancer. What's now clear is that vitamin D is a potent force in regulating cell growth, immunity, and energy metabolism. Click Title of Article for Full Story Parasites: What's Eating You?The truth about these little buggers! A parasite is a living organism, which receives nourishment and shelter from another organism where it thrives. A host is an organism which harbors the parasite... US! And parasites are definitely one type of visitor that's not welcomed to the body. Many parasites interfere with bodily functions, cause irritation; some destroy the host's tissues and release toxins into the bloodstream. If this colony is not kept in check by the body's own defenses, the infestation soon becomes a burden on the body and health is downgraded. Click Title of Article for Full Story Upcoming EventsOpen House! Please note new date:Please join us on Sunday, May 20th from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. for deliciously rejuvenating food, refreshingly energizing drinks, and empowering conversation and activities. We will have well appreciated door prizes, new client incentives, and current client rewards! Please bring guests, as you will receive something special for every new client who makes and keeps their first appointment.Location:12831 Old Fort

RoadFort Washington, Maryland 20744Date:May 20, 2007Time:11 a.m. to 2 p.m. April Business Guide!The Living Gift Garden ServiceSpecialties include soothing healing gardens and container gardens for plants and herbsServing the Washington DC Metropolitan AreaAgnes Warfield, Master Gardener 202~641~5471A Basket Full...Handmade custom gift baskets for all occasionsServing the Washington DC Metropolitan AreaRuth Davis, Owner 202~250-5714Little House In The Big City Floral ArrangementsFor all occasions big and small...weddings, anniversaries, funerals, and moreServing the Washington DC Metropolitan AreaRonald Baker, Florist 202~723~7990Master Bakers: Cakes by JeromeA sweet tooth for every occasion. Specializing in wedding cakes.Serving the Washington DC Metropolitan AreaJerome Davis, Baker 202~250~5714Nails by CynthiaA unique and personal touch

in a private setting.2602 Connecticut Avenue, NW, Washington, DC 20008Cynthia, Nail Technician 202~232~8342Michelle Stubblefield, Real Estate AgentYour best source for buying and selling opportunitiesServing the Washington DC Metropolitan Area.Michelle Stubblefield, Real Estate Agent 301~704~5197*All of these businesses/owners are known to me. Although I share no responsibility or rewards for their success or failure, I can refer you to them in good faith from what I know of them. My experience with these businesses goes back no less than two years, and more than 5 years for most of them. I look forward to bringing you more professional contacts

with each upcoming newsletter. Also, if I know you, have supported your business in the past, and you are not listed here, please feel free to contact me to request inclusion in this newsletter. A Special Message Just For

YouAs always, it is my prayer that you will achieve and maintain the greatest of health spiritually, mentally, and physically. I hope that I am able to assist you in your journey, through the information and services that I provide. And may the gift of knowledge empower you to be the best that you can be from the inside out, and may it inspire you to give the best of yourself to this world and the people in it.Be well,S~~ 12831 Old Fort Road, Fort Washington, MD 20744301~292~1785Safii Blackshear, Owner, RMP, HHC Forward email This email was sent to shortydemp, by solaceholistics Update Profile/Email Address | Instant removal with SafeUn™ | Privacy Policy. Powered by Solace Holistic Center for Women | 12831 Old Fort Road | Fort Washington | MD | 20744

Now that's room service! Choose from over 150,000 hotels in 45,000 destinations on Travel to find your fit.