IndiaDivine.org

got bee stings

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear all,

I got bee stings Wednesday afternoon, one on my left hand and two on my right hand. I got a lot of venum from the one on my right wrist and I found my right hand is swolen all the way up to my elbow yesterday morning. I started fasting yesterday trying to bring down the inflammation. My right hand is still swelling horribly today but it is not as hot as it was yesterday. I want to break fast soon so I can go to the Seattle Tilth Harest Fair. Will the swelling eventually go away? Anybody has experience?

Helen

If you put tobacco on the sting right after it happens it will suck out the

irritant. Since it is too late for that, tumeric is a natural

anti-inflammatory, as is the center of a pineapple.

hi helen,

hopefully you've recovered from the bee stings by now.

below is a message written by dr bernarr concerning venom and fasting.

btw, not that it matters a whole lot, but it sounds more like you were stung by a wasp or hornet rather than a bee. when a bee stings it dies and it can only sting once cuz it's stinger tears out of it's abdomen, killing the insect.. a wasp or hornet can sting many times and live on. also, bees are nectavores and wasps and hornets are omnivores.

enjoy the tilth fair, are you taking your refractometer?

norm :))~

"......Time is never wasted, listening to the trees, watchingbutterflies or enjoying the fragrance of wild flowers........"

-

Helen Sun

RawSeattle

Friday, September 07, 2001 12:34 PM

[RawSeattle] got bee stings

Dear all,

I got bee stings Wednesday afternoon, one on my left hand and two on my right hand. I got a lot of venum from the one on my right wrist and I found my right hand is swolen all the way up to my elbow yesterday morning. I started fasting yesterday trying to bring down the inflammation. My right hand is still swelling horribly today but it is not as hot as it was yesterday. I want to break fast soon so I can go to the Seattle Tilth Harest Fair. Will the swelling eventually go away? Anybody has experience?

Helen

ANTI-VENOMS ARE A FRAUD. THEY DON'T WORK.GOrlando wrote: "how is it possible to know whether anti-venoms are any moresuccessful than leaving the person alone? any studies out there?"This the marketing lie promoted by the pharmaceutical industry.An anti-venom is a drug. Why should it help you if you are bitten by avenomous animal? All drugs are toxic, don't work and either kill you orcripple you.I myself have been bitten by venomous snakes, so-called rabid dogs and otherso called venomous animals. I satisfactorily recovered by lying down andclosing my eyes and "feelingly meditating", until I was asymptomatic.I have successfully helped patients recover after having been bitten byvenomous snakes, so-called rabid dogs and other venomous animals. They waterfasted until they were asymptomatic, recovered satisfactorily and with noresidual effects.If anybody wants to bet some money, let the potential bettor and I place anice sum of money in escrow. The bettor and I will subject ourselves tobeingbitten by whatever venomous animal the potential bettor chooses.Let the potential bettor take ant-venom. I will use on myself only my lyingdown procedure of "feeling meditation". Whichever of us recovers moresatisfactorily, wins all the money, no excuses. I put my money where mymouthis!Dr. Bernarr, D.C., D.D. God Healing, Inc. Natural HygieneSociety, Inc.PO Box 46832 Los Angeles, California 90046, USA Telephone:310-453-1210E-mail: drbernarr Web site:http://www.HealSelf.org

Thanks Zita, Jane and Norm for all the info. I'll know what to do next time but hopefully there won't a next time. I fasted Thursday and Friday. I broke my fast Saturday, went to the Seattle Tilth Fair and camped at Norm's Saturday evening. The swelling was almost all gone Sunday morning. I thought it would never go away!

Helen

-

kelpguy

RawSeattle

Friday, September 07, 2001 9:53 PM

Re: [RawSeattle] got bee stings

hi helen,

hopefully you've recovered from the bee stings by now.

below is a message written by dr bernarr concerning venom and fasting.

btw, not that it matters a whole lot, but it sounds more like you were stung by a wasp or hornet rather than a bee. when a bee stings it dies and it can only sting once cuz it's stinger tears out of it's abdomen, killing the insect.. a wasp or hornet can sting many times and live on. also, bees are nectavores and wasps and hornets are omnivores.

enjoy the tilth fair, are you taking your refractometer?

norm :))~

"......Time is never wasted, listening to the trees, watchingbutterflies or enjoying the fragrance of wild flowers........"

-

Helen Sun

RawSeattle

Friday, September 07, 2001 12:34 PM

[RawSeattle] got bee stings

Dear all,

Helen

ANTI-VENOMS ARE A FRAUD. THEY DON'T WORK.GOrlando wrote: "how is it possible to know whether anti-venoms are any moresuccessful than leaving the person alone? any studies out there?"This the marketing lie promoted by the pharmaceutical industry.An anti-venom is a drug. Why should it help you if you are bitten by avenomous animal? All drugs are toxic, don't work and either kill you orcripple you.I myself have been bitten by venomous snakes, so-called rabid dogs and otherso called venomous animals. I satisfactorily recovered by lying down andclosing my eyes and "feelingly meditating", until I was asymptomatic.I have successfully helped patients recover after having been bitten byvenomous snakes, so-called rabid dogs and other venomous animals. They waterfasted until they were asymptomatic, recovered satisfactorily and with noresidual effects.If anybody wants to bet some money, let the potential bettor and I place anice sum of money in escrow. The bettor and I will subject ourselves tobeingbitten by whatever venomous animal the potential bettor chooses.Let the potential bettor take ant-venom. I will use on myself only my lyingdown procedure of "feeling meditation". Whichever of us recovers moresatisfactorily, wins all the money, no excuses. I put my money where mymouthis!Dr. Bernarr, D.C., D.D. God Healing, Inc. Natural HygieneSociety, Inc.PO Box 46832 Los Angeles, California 90046, USA Telephone:310-453-1210E-mail: drbernarr Web site:http://www.HealSelf.org