IndiaDivine.org

Sunday Sushi Party *Special Class*

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi everyone-

this Sunday, March 24, Sun Raw will have an awesome

class which you are invited to join. REGISTER TODAY

OR TOMORROW to get the discounted ticket.

This class is a series of beautiful opportunities:

We'll be making Mango Cream Pies, Teka Maki Tuna

rolls, Sweet and Sour Rice rolls, Tropical rolls, and

Thairindo and Wasabi dipping sauces, and will also

have a demo on making sushi rolls that look " just like

the real thing " . These are some of my best dishes....

This class is a " Party " because its the last class in

this cheffing series; the floor will be opened up for

sharing our culinary secrets and further raw insight.

EVERYONE will get hands-on experience rolling their

own sushi.

The celebration will conclude with a " Blue Sapphire

Meditation " lead by a special guest starting at 4:25.

Arrangements can be made for those with children. :)

You may bring a blanket with you if you chose for this

final portion of class.

The Free Lecture from 1-2 will focus on the effects of

one's belief system in relation to healing and also

the case for including wild foods in one's diet.

This is a fundraising event for Sun Raw. All proceeds

used to open the restaurant in 2003.

To register, either send an email to kp_023

or call 206-760-2997. I hope to see you there.

Nasmate,

Karen

Sports - live college hoops coverage

http://sports./

Guest guest

Sounds awesome-i plan to be there. Asya

-

Karen M. Parker

rawseattle

Wednesday, March 20, 2002 11:33 AM

[RawSeattle] Sunday Sushi Party *Special Class*

Hi everyone-this Sunday, March 24, Sun Raw will have an awesomeclass which you are invited to join. REGISTER TODAYOR TOMORROW to get the discounted ticket. This class is a series of beautiful opportunities: We'll be making Mango Cream Pies, Teka Maki Tunarolls, Sweet and Sour Rice rolls, Tropical rolls, andThairindo and Wasabi dipping sauces, and will alsohave a demo on making sushi rolls that look "just likethe real thing". These are some of my best dishes.... This class is a "Party" because its the last class inthis cheffing series; the floor will be opened up forsharing our culinary secrets and further raw insight. EVERYONE will get hands-on experience rolling theirown sushi. The celebration will conclude with a "Blue SapphireMeditation" lead by a special guest starting at 4:25. Arrangements can be made for those with children. :) You may bring a blanket with you if you chose for thisfinal portion of class.The Free Lecture from 1-2 will focus on the effects ofone's belief system in relation to healing and alsothe case for including wild foods in one's diet.This is a fundraising event for Sun Raw. All proceedsused to open the restaurant in 2003.To register, either send an email to kp_023or call 206-760-2997. I hope to see you there.Nasmate,Karen Sports - live college hoops coveragehttp://sports./

Guest guest

Wouldn't miss it!

: ) Mark

Asya Milazzo [rawasya]Thursday, March 21, 2002 3:40 AMRawSeattle Subject: Re: [RawSeattle] Sunday Sushi Party *Special Class*

Sounds awesome-i plan to be there. Asya

-

Karen M. Parker

rawseattle

Wednesday, March 20, 2002 11:33 AM

[RawSeattle] Sunday Sushi Party *Special Class*

Hi everyone-this Sunday, March 24, Sun Raw will have an awesomeclass which you are invited to join. REGISTER TODAYOR TOMORROW to get the discounted ticket. This class is a series of beautiful opportunities: We'll be making Mango Cream Pies, Teka Maki Tunarolls, Sweet and Sour Rice rolls, Tropical rolls, andThairindo and Wasabi dipping sauces, and will alsohave a demo on making sushi rolls that look "just likethe real thing". These are some of my best dishes.... This class is a "Party" because its the last class inthis cheffing series; the floor will be opened up forsharing our culinary secrets and further raw insight. EVERYONE will get hands-on experience rolling theirown sushi. The celebration will conclude with a "Blue SapphireMeditation" lead by a special guest starting at 4:25. Arrangements can be made for those with children. :) You may bring a blanket with you if you chose for thisfinal portion of class.The Free Lecture from 1-2 will focus on the effects ofone's belief system in relation to healing and alsothe case for including wild foods in one's diet.This is a fundraising event for Sun Raw. All proceedsused to open the restaurant in 2003.To register, either send an email to kp_023or call 206-760-2997. I hope to see you there.Nasmate,Karen Sports - live college hoops coveragehttp://sports./