IndiaDivine.org

Lifefood Nutritional Expert David Jubb Coming Last Week of Sept

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I'd be interested in attending, who is our coordinator? joyce - keithblaikie2 Tuesday, July 30, 2002 11:54 PM RawSeattle [RawSeattle] Lifefood Nutritional Expert David Jubb Coming Last Week of September Dr. Stewart Blaikie from Victoria will be sponsoring and hosting David Jubb, Ph.D. fron New York for lecturing and classes the last week of september. Would you be interested in having him lecture to a Seattle group? Please have your group sponsor contact me by telephone at Office # (250) 652-9871 or Home # (250) 544-0080. I would be happy to cordinate this event with your group cordinator. Namaste, Stewart

Guest guest

Hi Joyce, I am also very interested in Dr Jubb coming here....and I am willing to coordinate this.....we could possibly use my retreat center....www.ecojoy.com

regards, Trivia Alexandra

I'd be interested in attending, who is our coordinator? joyce

-

keithblaikie2

Tuesday, July 30, 2002 11:54 PM

RawSeattle

[RawSeattle] Lifefood Nutritional Expert David Jubb Coming Last Week of September

Dr. Stewart Blaikie from Victoria will be sponsoring and

hosting David Jubb, Ph.D. fron New York for lecturing and classes the

last week of september. Would you be interested in having him

lecture to a Seattle group? Please have you! r group sponsor contact

me by telephone at Office # (250) 652-9871 or Home # (250) 544-0080.

I would be happy to cordinate this event with your group cordinator.

Namaste,

Stewart

Guest guest

Can you provide the Seattle Raw Food community with some specifics on Dr. Jubb, his research, his published books/mags/articles whatever, what the content of the lecture series, duration, time frame, price, suggested venue for lecture - in terms of what is best for Dr. Jubb to convey his message etc. Thanks, joyce - keithblaikie2 Tuesday, July 30, 2002 11:54 PM RawSeattle [RawSeattle] Lifefood Nutritional Expert David Jubb Coming Last Week of September Dr. Stewart Blaikie from Victoria will be sponsoring and hosting David Jubb, Ph.D. fron New York for lecturing and classes the last week of september. Would you be interested in having him lecture to a Seattle group? Please have your group sponsor contact me by telephone at Office # (250) 652-9871 or Home # (250) 544-0080. I would be happy to cordinate this event with your group cordinator. Namaste, Stewart

Guest guest

what's the book called?

Joyce Divic wrote:

Can you provide the Seattle Raw Food community with some specifics

on Dr. Jubb, his research, his published books/mags/articles whatever, what

the content of the lecture series, duration, time frame, price, suggested

venue for lecture - in terms of what is best for Dr. Jubb to convey his message

etc.

Thanks, joyce

-

keithblaikie2

Tuesday, July 30, 2002 11:54 PM

RawSeattle

[RawSeattle] Lifefood Nutritional Expert David Jubb Coming Last

Week of September

Dr. Stewart Blaikie from Victoria will be sponsoring and

hosting David Jubb, Ph.D. fron New York for lecturing and classes the

last week of september. Would you be interested in having him

lecture to a Seattle group? Please have your group sponsor contact

me by telephone at Office # (250) 652-9871 or Home # (250) 544-0080.

I would be happy to cordinate this event with your group cordinator.

Namaste,

Stewart

Hi Paula! My book is out on loan and I can't remember the title of it... You can send e-mail to NFF and ask if they have any publications of Dr. Jubbs and they will let you know. regards, joyce - Paula M Belcher Sunday, August 04, 2002 11:21 AM RawSeattle Re: [RawSeattle] Lifefood Nutritional Expert David Jubb Coming Last Week of Sept what's the book called?Joyce Divic wrote: Can you provide the Seattle Raw Food community with some specifics on Dr. Jubb, his research, his published books/mags/articles whatever, what the content of the lecture series, duration, time frame, price, suggested venue for lecture - in terms of what is best for Dr. Jubb to convey his message etc. Thanks, joyce - keithblaikie2 Tuesday, July 30, 2002 11:54 PM RawSeattle [RawSeattle] Lifefood Nutritional Expert David Jubb Coming Last Week of September Dr. Stewart Blaikie from Victoria will be sponsoring and hosting David Jubb, Ph.D. fron New York for lecturing and classes the last week of september. Would you be interested in having him lecture to a Seattle group? Please have your group sponsor contact me by telephone at Office # (250) 652-9871 or Home # (250) 544-0080. I would be happy to cordinate this event with your group cordinator. Namaste, Stewart