IndiaDivine.org

Wow!-re:ejuva cleanse, etc...

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi again! Business is incredible-the holiday rush is already in full swing! Just want to remind everyone to order EARLY, especially for the entire Holiday/New year season, so I will be able to plan ahead and accomodate you in a timely fashion. The number of Ejuva cleanses at the sale price is limited and going fast...! Feel free to call if you'd like a catalogue or have questions (206)527-1780. Asya

Hello!

How many people would be interested in an Ejuva cleanse (great for a New Year's cleanse!!) at the crazy-low price of $250 (normally $325!)? I can only offer this deal for a limited time before the price goes up! You can order now for later-it stores well for a long time-just refrigerate the small probiotic jar, the rest is fine...

My ability to offer deals and products at discount pricing locally depends on the response I get from the Raw Seattle community. I have a catalogue offering Goji Berries, Hemp Nuts, Hemp Butter, Hemp Oil, Pumpkin Butter, Vitamineral Green, Angstrom-sized minerals, Indium XL, Primal Defense, Oxy-Mag, Ejuva Cleanse, and Raw Olives...

You can email me directly at thehempgirl or call (206)527-1780. Thank you for your support. To our health, AsyaAdd photos to your messages with MSN 8. Get 2 months FREE*.