IndiaDivine.org

Scouting report from Morgantown WV

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Good afternoon,

I've decided to accept a new job in Fairmont/Morgantown WV. I'll be leaving Monday (Memorial Day) early to start at my new office. I spent 4 days last weekend looking at the place and found out some interesting things. Morgantown is about 1 hr south of Pittsburgh PA, which has a good variety and selection of raw foods and organic farms. I haven't checked into the raw food scene there yet. Morgantown has a raw food community of 1 person (Mary, and she's moving away next year). Until last month there were 2, but I guess the other woman succumbed to that email invitation to Hawaii that we saw. The remaining woman owns a health and wellness center. She still has raw food potlucks because her non-raw friends like the food so much. There is a food co-op with a limited selection of organic food and several asian markets that cater to the university population. So it looks do-able, if not ideal.

Interestingly, Mary had heard what a great raw food scene Seattle has.

If anyone is ever in Morgantown please feel welcome to look me up. My new job pays pretty well so I may travel to some of the raw food events out west as time permits.

Nick HeinRenton, WAUSA

Guest guest

Wow Nick!

What's your new job doing? Is it related to bicycles? I too wish

you all the best. Is the family following later?

BTW. There is a large box in my sunroom with your name on it.

What to do with it?

Wishing you and your family a great new adventure and much

peace on the journey---

Thanks for letting us know so we could wish you well. Too bad

you couldn't stay through next Friday night so we could send you

off in style at the potluck.

Peace and blessings, Linda

Stay connected with your Seattle raw family via the net-- OK?

Guest guest

Linda,

My new job is rocket science. I'll be working for a NASA contractor setting up a space flight simulation lab to test new software for Earth and deep space missions.

About that box, I'll be over at my brother's tomorrow afternoon for a going away party. I'll stop by to pick it up then. What's a good time for you? If there isn't one let me know and you can leave it at his place whenever it's convenient and I'll pick it up from him.

Thanks!

Nick

-

Linda Reeves

RawSeattle

Saturday, May 24, 2003 6:21 PM

[RawSeattle] Re: Scouting report from Morgantown WV

Wow Nick!What's your new job doing? Is it related to bicycles? I too wish you all the best. Is the family following later?BTW. There is a large box in my sunroom with your name on it. What to do with it?Wishing you and your family a great new adventure and much peace on the journey--- Thanks for letting us know so we could wish you well. Too bad you couldn't stay through next Friday night so we could send you off in style at the potluck.Peace and blessings, LindaStay connected with your Seattle raw family via the net-- OK?