Hi Norm!

Shazzie will be a featured speaker at a raw seattle potluck and will offer a

full day detox workshop September 24 and September 25, 2004. I am going to

pass out initial flyers at Linda's potluck. I highly reccomend these events! I

went to a workshop of her's in England and loved it! She has a wealth of

knowledge and fantastic vibes as well!

Peace,

Cindy

Shazzie won't be here until September 2004.

Sorry

-

kelpguy

RawSeattle

Wednesday, September 10, 2003 1:57 PM

[RawSeattle] Paul Nison in vancouver

i see that paul is gonna be in vancouver and wonder if anyone in seattleis interesting in hosting him while he's in the area.i also heard the shazzie is gonna be in the area soonwanna fill us in on that shari :)maybe seattle could get her to a talk http://www.shazzie.com/norm :))~..... raw food, simply wonderful .....Tue, 9 Sep 2003 22:03:39 -0700 (PDT)"gillian" <gillianRawVancouver: Paul Nison Event committee<allmembersMessage-ID: <23683.209.53.210.172.1063170219.squirrelContent-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1Hey guys!Thanks so much for your enthusiastic response and help so far withorganizing the Oct. 23rd Paul Nison event! I spoke to Paul and there areacouple of updates:Paul will be holding a special, 'thanks to event committee' party onFriday, oct. 24th, the evening after the event. It's going to be a funpotluck party for all the event volunteers, and everyone can get achanceto ask Paul questions on a one-to-one basis.Also, we need help selling tickets and spreading the word about theevent.The early booking group deal is: if your group buys 4 tickets, the 5thisfree. The tickets are $20 and you can buy them by calling (604)694-0010In order to help encourage ticket sales, Paul will be giving out acomplete collection of his books to the person who sells the mosttickets.And also the same gift will be given to the first person who sells 15tickets. So spread the word about this wonderful event! Paul is truly aninspiration, and you will love hearing him speak and watching his foodprep demo! www.paulnison.comWe still need lots of volunteers, so please come to the potluckWednesdaynight at Kits beach (www.rawvancouver.org for directions) and stickaroundfor our brief meeting from 8:15-8:45Thanks and have a totally rawsome day!!!!!!!!!!!Gillian :0)

Could you please post the info about her workshop

here? I'd love to go!

Thanks!

Audrey

--- crlarksong wrote:

> Hi Norm!

> Shazzie will be a featured speaker at a raw seattle

> potluck and will offer a

> full day detox workshop September 24 and September

> 25, 2004. I am going to

> pass out initial flyers at Linda's potluck. I highly

> reccomend these events! I

> went to a workshop of her's in England and loved it!

> She has a wealth of

> knowledge and fantastic vibes as well!

> Peace,

> Cindy

>