IndiaDivine.org

hemp fabric

Rate this topic

Guest guest

This is off the topic of raw foods, but I'm wondering if anyone knows of an outlet to buy hemp fabric by the yard. The reason I am asking is that on another list (specifically for hemp fabric) they mentioned a place in Seattle going out of business. This person won't divulge the name for whatever reason and I was wondering if anyone here knows where it might be located or the name.

Thanks, Shari Viger

Shari

I have been having trouble with ever since my email address changed. I hope this goes through.

It has been quite a while but I purchased hemp cloth by the yard a year or so ago from a shop in Port Townsend. I hope it is still there. Unfortunately I do not recall the name of the shop.

They also had some blended hemp and silk underwear. It was very interesting.

Light and Love

Ramona

-

Shari V

Undisclosed-Recipient:;

Thursday, September 11, 2003 6:30 PM

[RawSeattle] hemp fabric

This is off the topic of raw foods, but I'm wondering if anyone knows of an outlet to buy hemp fabric by the yard. The reason I am asking is that on another list (specifically for hemp fabric) they mentioned a place in Seattle going out of business. This person won't divulge the name for whatever reason and I was wondering if anyone here knows where it might be located or the name.

Thanks, Shari Viger

Thanks, I've looked on Google and most of what I find is wholesale buying. There are a few co-op buying groups on and I'm checking them out.

Thanks again - ShariV

-

sturtevants

RawSeattle

Friday, September 12, 2003 9:48 PM

Re: [RawSeattle] hemp fabric

Shari

I have been having trouble with ever since my email address changed. I hope this goes through.

It has been quite a while but I purchased hemp cloth by the yard a year or so ago from a shop in Port Townsend. I hope it is still there. Unfortunately I do not recall the name of the shop.

They also had some blended hemp and silk underwear. It was very interesting.

Light and Love

Ramona

-

Shari V

Undisclosed-Recipient:;

Thursday, September 11, 2003 6:30 PM

[RawSeattle] hemp fabric

Thanks, Shari Viger