IndiaDivine.org

RE: Vegan roommate wanted

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi, everyone. My name's Vic. I am 25yrs old from Mountain View. I am mostly vegan and totally environmentally concious. I can no longer stand living with my animal ingesting family. I am looking for a vegan household/apartment to live in. Please let me know if any of you are looking for a roommate living anywhere within or between San Mateo and Mountain View.

Also, if you are in a similar predicament, perhaps we could find a place together.

Thank you,

Vic

>"tcrostado"

> > Re: Veg Caterers >Thu, 04 Mar 2004 05:01:53 -0000 > >Maggie Mudd does vegan ice cream catering for scooping and sundaes. >Good idea if you want to add really good vegan ice cream to your >event. > >TC > > , "Colleen Patrick-Goudreau" > wrote: > > I'm compiling a list of vegetarian caterers for a friend. Besides >Daily Harvest, Sparks Restaurant, and Millennium, can anyone tell me >others in the SF Bay Area? > > > > Thanks! > > > > Colleen > > --------------------- > > > > --------------------- > > Watch "Meet Your Meat" http://www.meetyourmeat.com > > > > "The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, >but because of those who look on and do nothing." ~Albert Einstein > > > > "People often say that humans have always eaten animals, as if this >is a justification for continuing the practice. According to this >logic, we should not try to prevent people from murdering other >people, since this has also been done since the earliest of times." >~Isaac Bashevis Singer > > > > "Don't do nothing because you can't do everything. Do Something. >Anything." ~Sasha > > > > Recipes & Cooking Classes: >http://www.generationv.org/compassionatecooks.htm > > Learn how to help protect your privacy and prevent fraud online at Tech Hacks Scams.