IndiaDivine.org

feedback summary on letter writing parties

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi folks

I wanted to thank folks who wrote and gave me their feedback on the letter writing parties (LWP) that BAV has been hosting, and ideas on what would make them more accessible for folks. We are going to try out some changes in February, such as a new location for the SF Saturday LWP (most likely in the Haight), starting a LWP in Palo Alto, and the fate of the 3rd Thursday SF LWP at MaggieMudd's is still being decided (i.e. not sure if there is sufficient demand to keep this or if we should try moving it to a different day, like Tuesday??).

There were requests from people in the East Bay as well as Marin for activities in those communities. If you have the time/interest to organize an activity to see if there is enough interest for a monthly event, please email me. Or, if you know of these types of activities that are happening but not posted to the list, please post them so others can participate.

And a reminder - this Sunday (after the Vegan Food Party), Virginia Handley of the Fund for Animals will give a special presentation to demystify the California legislative process. You are welcome to come for all or just part of the afternoon's program and learn more on how to use the law to help the animals.

http://www.evite.com//jan30

Anyways, we (Robin, Thea or myself) will be posting the details of the new events as the date approaches, or see the BAV event calendar

http://www.bayareaveg.org/events.php

Cheers,

TammyBay Area Vegetarians

Be Active with BAV! Join our new advocacy mailing list to make a difference..Free Restaurant Guide or Create Your Own - Monthly Event Calendar - Veggie Mentor Program

Bay Area Vegetarians * www.BayAreaVeg.org