IndiaDivine.org

Tess the Cat

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi Everyone,

I'm scouting out for a warm and friendly home for my wonderful, "plucky" cat, Tess. I rescued Tess about 1 1/3 yr ago when she appeared in very bad shape at my doorstep. In no time, she was strong as ever and chowing down. She is the most affectionate cat (to humans) I've ever met and I love her dearly. Yet, she and my other cat, Diva, get along horribly, and there is constant tension between them, with frequent standoffs and fighting. It has made Diva nervous, aggressive, and what appears to be unhappy. Tess does get along with my other cat, however, so it is possible that she could be brought into a home with another cat.

Since Tess is so energetic and playful (loves her toys!), she would thrive in an environment where there is a fair amount of interaction (or at least a little bit of company). She would not do well if she were left home alone all day. The doctors estimate her to be 3-4 years.

Tess is up to date on her shots and she even has a micro-chip implanted!

If you're interested or have questions, please feel free to contact me. A photo is attached.

Many thanks!

Carla

510-530-4654

Read only the mail you want - Mail SpamGuard.