IndiaDivine.org

Veggie restaurant & digestion

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi,

I, too, was very disappointed with Millenium - I wouldn't recommend it to anyone. On the other hand, Greens was wonderful - go to Greens.

If you're having a problem digesting milk - put some ginger in it and then boil it. It will help and adding nutmeg, cardamom and honey makes a wonderful beverage.

Kim

Grnflea

We are here on Earth to do good to others. What the others are here for, I don't know.

-- W.H. Auden

Guest guest

"If you're having a problem digesting milk", don't drink it----the raped and slaughtered dairy cows will appreciate it, as will their destined-to-become-veal male offspring....

--Mark

grnflea [grnflea] Monday, May 16, 2005 12:38 PM Subject: Veggie restaurant & digestion

[snip]

If you're having a problem digesting milk - put some ginger in it and then boil it. It will help and adding nutmeg, cardamom and honey makes a wonderful beverage.KimGrnfleaWe are here on Earth to do good to others. What the others are here for, I don't know.-- W.H. Auden

Guest guest

Grnflea/Kim wrote: "If you're having a problem digesting milk - put some ginger in it and then boil it. It will help and adding nutmeg, cardamom and honey makes a wonderful beverage."

Rather than trying to fix up milk (I assume this referred to cow milk) to make it digestable to you, I suggest first reading about what milk and milk production does to cows, the environment, and human health. Here are a few websites:

http://www.insidedairyproduction.com/wst_page2.html

http://www.veganoutreach.org/whyvegan/

http://www.milksucks.com/index2.html

I also recommend watching the documentary film Peaceable Kingdom, which really brings home what the dairy industry means for cows. It's frequently shown in the Bay Area, or is available at:

http://www.tribeofheart.org/pk.htm

Thea

grnflea wrote:

Hi,I, too, was very disappointed with Millenium - I wouldn't recommend it to anyone. On the other hand, Greens was wonderful - go to Greens.If you're having a problem digesting milk - put some ginger in it and then boil it. It will help and adding nutmeg, cardamom and honey makes a wonderful beverage.KimGrnfleaWe are here on Earth to do good to others. What the others are here for, I don't know.-- W.H. Auden

Mail Mobile Take Mail with you! Check email on your mobile phone.

Guest guest

Greetings,

Check out www.insidedairyproduction.com for information regarding the

life and death of dairy cows in State of California.

Have a good one,

Christine

> -------

> RE: Veggie restaurant & digestion

> " Mark Kurowski " <markandkaren

> Mon, May 16, 2005 12:59 pm

>

>

> " If you're having a problem digesting milk " , don't drink it----the raped and

> slaughtered dairy cows will appreciate it, as will their

> destined-to-become-veal male offspring....

>

> --Mark

>

> _____

>

> grnflea [grnflea]

> Monday, May 16, 2005 12:38 PM

>

> Veggie restaurant & digestion

>

>

> [snip]