IndiaDivine.org

WONDERFUL NEWS Pet Land in Marietta, Ohio is CLOSING!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Permission to CROSS POST!! This is one less Puppy Mill Peddling Petland for us to have to deal with!! Tue, 21 Nov 2006 10:57:38 -0700Mary O'Connor-Shaver mshaver_0462 [FWD: Pet Land in Marietta, Ohio is CLOSING!] Dear Compassionate Pet Lovers ~ For those of you who might not have been aware...Mary O'Connor-ShaverPet Consultant #462Cell: 614-271-8248Columbus Top Dogs (Shure Pets)http://www.columbustopdogs.comhttp://www.BanOhioDogAuctions.comPlease spay/neuter your pet, and remember that every homeless pet has its own disaster story. Opt to adopt. Don't buy from a pet store.I donate ALL profits from the sale of our premium products and accessories to local rescue groups and non-profit canine organizations!P.S. You or someone you know has requested you be added to the Columbus Top Dogs email list. If you do not want to receive emails from columbustopdogs.com, please reply and put "remove from list" in subject. Thank you! - Carol Hazel Carol Hazel Tuesday, November 21, 2006 1:49 AM Pet Land in Marietta, Ohio is CLOSING! Please cross post. I couldn't be happeir to report this to you. I

learned today that the Pet Land in Marietta, Ohio (Washington County) will be shutting down and closing it's doors forever on November 23. Oh, our prayers have been answered!! I hope that's the first of many many more Pet Land stores shutting down and putting the puppy mills in this country out of business!!!!! www.CarolHazel.com Carol Hazel ~ Master Canine Trainer Carol Hazel ~ Master Canine Trainer Severe Aggressive Canine Behavior Modification www.CarolHazel.com Sponsored LinkGet an Online or Campus degree - Associate's, Bachelor's, or Master's -in less

than one year. Version: 7.1.409 / Virus Database: 268.14.10/541 - Release 11/20/06

Sponsored Link Degrees for working adults in as fast as 1 year. Bachelors, Masters, Associates. Top schools