IndiaDivine.org

OT: SERBIA DOG MASSACRE WILL START TODAY !!!???PLEASE HELP!!!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Rita Fazio <r.e.fazio wrote: Please take a moment to send an email to the contacts below and circulate this alert everywhere possible...Thanks! What a world! - MENTAYFLOR Undisclosed-Recipient:; Wednesday, December 20, 2006 8:10 PM DOG MASSACRE WILL START TOMORROW !!!???PLEASE HELP!!! TWO SAMPLE LETTERS Dear Mr. President and Authorities of Serbia: I have learned about the inhumane treatment of animals in Serbia. It is really inhumane how dogs and cats are killed in garbage dumps in cities such as Belgrade, Novi Sad, Zrenjanin and other cities in your country. Those animals are basically executed with

no regard for their suffering. I have also learned that the garbage collectors get paid to killed stray animals. This is outrageous!! I understand that the Public prosecutors have not implemented the Article 269, paragraph 2, from the Criminal Code of Serbia which it states: Anyone who uses cruelty towards animals or kills animals in opposite to the Law of veterinary standards must be punished for up to three years in prison. As long as laws for the protection of animals in your country

are not implemented, the acts of cruelty, massive killing of animals will continue giving your country a very negative image around the world. Mr. President, I urge you to take the necessary actions to prevent these cruel acts towards defenseless animals from happening over and over again. There are other "humane” ways to deal with the overpopulation of stray dogs and cats. A more humanitarian approach would offer an effective, positive image of your country, rather than the brutal, cruel one which is currently being portrayed. Please listen to the appeal of the Organizations that work to help animals in your country and the appeal of those outside your country that also care for the situation of animals in different parts of the world. You have the responsibility to apply the article 269 of the Criminal Code of Serbia, please do so. Thank you for your time and consideration in this serious matter. I look forward to your reply. Sincerely, To who it may concerns, MASS KILLINGS of domestic animals will not solve your problem. You will continue killing them in a barbaric way forever more and the world will despise you for that. The only possible way to control domestic animal population is a program on

massive esterilization. Neutering/spaying animals will eliminate the problem of abandoned pets, and killing them. Animals are only innocent victims of the system. PLEASE STOP THE MASSACRE! Would you not consider working with animal organizations worldwide to help you solve this problem? I would be interested in helping find organizations to help you solve this problem. In any civilized city the population control of domestic dogs and cats is done in a compassionate, ethical and efficient way through free massive spay and neuter campaigns offer to the public. Please watch this video: (spay and neuter campaings in a pound)

SIGNATURE: TO: mrakic (AT) predsednik (DOT) yu;lgvozden (AT) sr (DOT) gov.yu;rjtdz (AT) bitsyu (DOT) net;mayor.sr.gov.yu CC: epar (AT) yunord (DOT) net Article 8.After the deadline from Article 7, Paragraph 2 of this Bylaw, and if the owner of the dog or the cat does not take over the animal, dogs and cats must be exterminated in a humane manner, unless dogs and cats are ceded to scientific and research organizations. bear in mind: STREET DOGS HAVE NO OWNERS!~! NO ONE WILL COME TO PICK THEM UP AS THEY ARE NOT LOST- THEY ARE ABANDONED!! NO ONE WILL TAKE THEM. IS THAT A REASON TO KILL THEM!!??? AUTHOROTIES HAVE TO GIVE OPPORTUNITY TO ANIMAL PROTECTION ORGANIZATIONS ( EPAR, ARKA, FRIEND...) TO SAVE DOGS, BUT AUTHORITIES HAVE THE OTHER AGENDA! I'll write to them again! they cant fool me! P.S. thank you all 4 helping serbian animals!!! J. On 12/20/06, Epar <epar (AT) yunord (DOT) net> wrote: - Ria Thesmophoros Wednesday, December 20, 2006 16:39 Fw: URGENT I JUST RECEIVED THIS MESSAGE FROM SERBIA.. LOOK AT THE LINES I MARKED IN RED. I STILL HAVE TO READ THE REST OF THIS MAIL MYSELF. RIA SMIT, AMSTERDAM, NETHERLANDS. - Smiljko Kostić Ria Wednesday, December 20, 2006 3:39 PM RE: URGENT - [sPAM] Bayesian Filter detected spam CITY OF

NIS MAYOR'S OFFICE Announcement In relation to wrongly conveyed information regarding stray dogs and cats treatment on the territory of the City of Niš as well as a great number of e-mails addressed to the Mayor's Office we are obliged to inform you about the following. The Bylaw on conditions and measurements for humane catching and extermination of stray dogs and cats ("Official Gazette of the Republic of Serbia" No. 29/24) anticipates the following: Article 7. Paragraph 2. ''The dogs caught out of the housing unit, i.e. owner's yard, and which have register label on the collar, must be housed in a special box, according to the area where they were caught. Hygiene service, in maximum three days after they were caught, informs the owner

about it. Article 8. After the deadline from Article 7, Paragraph 2 of this Bylaw, and if the owner of the dog or the cat does not take over the animal, dogs and cats must be exterminated in a humane manner, unless dogs and cats are ceded to scientific and research organizations.

- Planeta Animal AntiFurSociety ; ComunidadContraPiel ; anti-dogmeat ; MiddleEastAnti-FurSociety Wednesday, December 20, 2006 3:59 PM [ComunidadContraPiel] UPDATE: DOG MASSACRE WILL START TOMORROW !!!???PLEASE

HELP!!! I understood from Slavica of EPAR in Serbia that they have put the massacre on hold while they go around sending less then truthful information about their real intentions--that is to ultimately exterminate the dogs, I am sure there will be cats too. So, our messages are getting there. PLEASE KEEP WRITING!!!! THANKS!!! Rosa - Epar Planeta Animal

Wednesday, December 20, 2006 1:43 PM Re: [AntiFurSociety] MASSACRE WILL START TOMORROW !!!???PLEASE HELP!!! Dear Rosa: The name of our society is: The Society Friends of Animals Friend- Esteemation and Protection of Animal Right-EPAR Mayor of Nis town sent to many addresses lies- falses, and I wait on translation of my letter which will be answer on this lies-falses in letter of Mayor of Nis town. Today they made not killing, but they want to do,they those of days make examination of our power, and tray to sent some "nice " story " about this crime. Regards Slavica www.epar.org.yu - Planeta Animal Epar Wednesday, December 20, 2006 19:23 Re: [AntiFurSociety] MASSACRE WILL START TOMORROW !!!???PLEASE HELP!!! Hi! Yesterday I did a large emailing asking people to write. Please let me know what is happening with this issue. Thanks,Rosa - Epar Planeta Animal Tuesday, December 19, 2006 5:14 PM Re: [AntiFurSociety] MASSACRE WILL START TOMORROW !!!???PLEASE HELP!!! Act now!!! Please!!! President of Serbia, Mr. Boris Tadic mrakic (AT) predsednik (DOT) yu Prime Ministar , Mr.Vojislav Kostunica lgvozden (AT) sr (DOT) gov.yu Public Atorney Genral-Deputi , Mrs.Gordana Milosevic-Stojanovic rjtdz (AT) bitsyu (DOT) net Mayor of Nis town, Mr.Smiljko Kostic mayor.sr.gov.yu Cc epar (AT) yunord (DOT) net Thank You Slavica www.epar.org.yu - Planeta Animal epar (AT) yunord (DOT) net Tuesday, December 19, 2006 22:38 Fw: [AntiFurSociety] MASSACRE WILL START TOMORROW !!!???PLEASE HELP!!! Could we get emails for them, please? The listings I want to forward this to, are all in different continents. No one will actually call, but they can email. Thanks Rosa www.antifursociety.org"All beings tremble before violence. All fear death. All love life. See yourself in others. Then whom can you hurt? What harm can you do? ~Buddha" - Cornwall's Voice For Animals

ANIMALS ADVOCATES Tuesday, December 19, 2006 2:35 PM [AntiFurSociety] MASSACRE WILL START TOMORROW !!!???PLEASE HELP!!! - Epar Cc: news ; radio (AT) bskyb (DOT) com Tuesday, December 19, 2006 7:08 PM MASSACRE WILL START TOMORROW !!!???PLEASE HELP!!! Dear Marijo, dear

Caroline , dear Vesna, dear Jordan, dear Mark , dear Laura, dear Mary Alice they- JKP Medijana said on local radio Nis : tomorrow, 20.-th December or 21-th December JKP Medijana will start with catch and massacre stray dogs and cats in center for execution stray animals for south Serbia, on city dump in Nis. Can You , please, call by phone Mr. Boris Tadic-President of Serbia, or Mr. Vojislav Kostunica-Prime Minister of Serbia, or Mr.Smiljko Kostic-mayor of Nis town or all of them, and STOP this massacre, because this massacre is crime - article 269.,paragraph 2 of The Criminal Code of Serbia. Please dear friend, everyone of you , do this, help to this innocent beings, You can do this, I guess You can stop

them,because that is crime ,we have laws, please do it. I am sory. Just now I receive information : they will start tomorrow morning from 7 h. I am desperate.How can they do somthing so bad and horror - in front of eyes of all world. President of Serbia, Mr.Boris Tadic 00 381 11 3231033 00 381 11 363 2095 Prime Minister, Mr.Vojisla Kostunica 00381 11 361

4621 00 381 11 361 7600 Mayor of Nis town , Mr. Smiljko Kostic 00 381 18 504 411 00 381 18 504 544 Public Attorney General-deputi, Mrs.Gordana Milosevic -Stojanovic, Belgrade 00 381 11 363 1359 Police department, Nis town 00 381 18 511 222 Thank You Slavica Mazak Beslic Serbia, Subotica www.epar.org..yu -Friend-EPAR, for Esteemation and Protection of Animal Rights __________ NOD32 1882 (20061124) Information

__________This message was checked by NOD32 antivirus system.http://www.eset.com__________ NOD32 1882 (20061124) Information __________This message was checked by NOD32 antivirus system.http://www.eset.com Patricia Breen www.petstorecruelty.org Do You ?