IndiaDivine.org

Cockfighting Ring Discovered In Southern Kentucky

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Permission to CROSS POST!! This is just as bad as the ring still operating in Lawrence Co., OH. My ex husband is in on it, as is the local DW. I reported it to the DW and he said he would "check into it". Later I found out that he was part of it!! DeafdogsX2 Sun, 11 Feb 2007 14:34:41 EST[animals-in-need] Cockfighting Ring Discovered In Southern Kentucky Investigators are looking into

the Sally Gap Game Club in Whitely County. We’re told cock fights are known to take place at the Whitley County club nearly every weekend.A national animal activist group now wants to know why no one has been arrested. The Humane Society of the United States sent in an undercover investigator this past weekend. The organization tells us it is one of the biggest cockfighting rings they’ve ever seen. The arena has stadium seating with a capacity of several hundreds. Several fighting rings are setup inside the building. The HSUS found out about the cockfighting ring after seeing an ad in Gamecock magazine, a trade publication for people who are involved in cockfighting. Cockfighting is against the law in Kentucky. It is also illegal to be a spectator at a cockfight. Both are misdemeanors. The Whitley County Sheriff says he is aware of the situation at the club, but says he does not have enough help to enforce the

law. The undercover video taken by the HSUS has been sent to the Commonwealth Attorney’s office. _http://www.wkyt.com/news/headlines/5706711.html_ (http://www.wkyt.com/news/headlines/5706711.html) .

Access over 1 million songs - Music Unlimited.