IndiaDivine.org

OT: We Must Get Rid Of Our Children IMMEDIATELY Because We Are Having A Puppy!!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Holly Marback <rumblestrutter wrote: I was on another website where we had a lot of fun with this a while back! Don't forget the allergies that seem to come up after several years. Example. I need to rehome my 6-year-old daughter at once because my cat is allergic to her. The child is sweet, pretty and I'd love to keep her, but the cat's symptoms are getting worse by the day! Please take my child so my cat can be well again. We also had a few about the kids not matching the decor, etc. What's New | Gallery | Shop | Pet Loss | Search Adoptable AnimalsAdoption ProceduresTails, Tales and Happy EndingsRemote Adoption CentersRescue Groups HELP NEEDED ASAP: Please help!!!! After two long years of being on a waiting list for an agility dog, we have been notified by the breeder that, at long last, our number has come up and ...WE ARE HAVING A PUPPY!!!We must get rid of our children IMMEDIATELY because we just know how time consuming our new little puppy is

going to be and it just wouldn't be fair to the children. Since our little puppy will be arriving on Monday we MUST place the children into rescue this weekend!They are described as:One male - His name is Tommy, Caucasian (English/Irish mix), light blonde hair, blue eyes. Four years old. Excellent disposition. He doesn't bite. Temperament tested. Does have problems with peeing directly in the toilet. Has had chicken Pox and is current on all shots. Tonsils have already been removed. Tommy eats everything, is very clean, house trained & gets along well with others. Does not run with scissors and with a little training he should be able to read soon.One female - Her name is Lexie, Caucasian (English/Irish mix), strawberry blonde hair, greeneyes quite freckled. Two years old. Can be surly at times. Non-biter, thumb sucker. Has been temperament tested but needs a little attitude adjusting occasionally. She is current on all shots, tonsils out,

and is very healthy & can be affectionate. Gets along well with other little girls & little boys but does not like to share her toys and therefore would do best in a one child household. She is a very quick learner and is currently working on her house training-shouldn't take long at all.We really do LOVE our children so much and want to do what's right for them; that is why we contacted a rescue group. But we simply can no longer keep them. Also, we are afraid that they may hurt our new puppy.I hope you understand that ours is a UNIQUE situation and we have a real emergency here!!! They MUST be placed into your rescue by Sunday night at the latest or we will be forced to drop them off at the orphanage or along some dark, country road. Our priority now has to be our new puppy. -- Author Unknown Merriam-Webster Online DictionaryCommitmentMain

Entry: com·mit·ment Pronunciation: kə-'mit-məntFunction: noun1 a : an act of committing to a charge or trust: as (1) : a consignment to a penal or mental institution (2) : an act of referring a matter to a legislative committee b : MITTIMUS2 a : an agreement or pledge to do something in the future; especially : an engagement to assume a financial obligation at a future date b : something pledged c : the state or an instance of being obligated or emotionally impelled <a commitment to a cause>Questions to ask yourself before having a Puppy. PLEASE NOTE: SATIRE Main Entry: sat·ire Pronunciation: 'sa-"tIrFunction: nounEtymology: Middle

French or Latin; Middle French, from Latin satura, satira, perhaps from (lanx) satura dish of mixed ingredients, from feminine of satur well-fed; akin to Latin satis 1 : a literary work holding up human vices and follies to ridicule or scorn2 : trenchant wit, irony, or sarcasm used to expose and discredit vice or folly Children's photo posted with full knowledge and support of parents. FAQ | Events | City Ordinances | Membership | DonateSite Map | Wish List | Shelter Hours | Contact Us Patricia Breen

www.petstorecruelty.org

We won't tell. Get more on shows you hate to love(and love to hate): TV's Guilty Pleasures list.

Guest guest

oh man! that was too good. You really got my attention with this message :) Where I am (overseas with the military) there are tons of people giving up their dogs or cats because of "allergies" or simply because they are tired of having an animal. Or the worst is that people don't want to pay to fly their animals back. So sad. I would share this with a local group here, but don't think the moderator would post it! MoriPatricia Breen <breen_patricia wrote: Holly Marback <rumblestrutter > wrote: I was on another website where we had a lot of fun with this a while back! Don't forget the allergies that seem to come up after several years. Example. I need to rehome my 6-year-old daughter at once because my cat is allergic to her. The child is sweet, pretty and I'd love to keep her, but the cat's symptoms are getting worse by the day! Please take my child so my cat can be well again. We also had a few about the kids not matching the decor, etc. What's New | Gallery | Shop | Pet Loss | Search Adoptable

AnimalsAdoption ProceduresTails, Tales and Happy EndingsRemote Adoption CentersRescue Groups HELP NEEDED ASAP: Please help!!!! After two long years of being on a waiting list for an agility dog, we have been notified by the breeder that, at long last, our number has come up and ...WE ARE HAVING A PUPPY!!!We must get rid of our children IMMEDIATELY because we just know how time consuming our new little puppy is going to be and it just wouldn't be fair to the children. Since our little puppy will be arriving on Monday we MUST place the children into rescue this

weekend!They are described as:One male - His name is Tommy, Caucasian (English/Irish mix), light blonde hair, blue eyes. Four years old. Excellent disposition. He doesn't bite. Temperament tested. Does have problems with peeing directly in the toilet. Has had chicken Pox and is current on all shots. Tonsils have already been removed. Tommy eats everything, is very clean, house trained & gets along well with others. Does not run with scissors and with a little training he should be able to read soon.One female - Her name is Lexie, Caucasian (English/Irish mix), strawberry blonde hair, greeneyes quite freckled. Two years old. Can be surly at times. Non-biter, thumb sucker. Has been temperament tested but needs a little attitude adjusting occasionally. She is current on all shots, tonsils out, and is very healthy & can be affectionate. Gets along well with other little girls & little boys but does not like to share her toys and

therefore would do best in a one child household. She is a very quick learner and is currently working on her house training-shouldn't take long at all.We really do LOVE our children so much and want to do what's right for them; that is why we contacted a rescue group. But we simply can no longer keep them. Also, we are afraid that they may hurt our new puppy.I hope you understand that ours is a UNIQUE situation and we have a real emergency here!!! They MUST be placed into your rescue by Sunday night at the latest or we will be forced to drop them off at the orphanage or along some dark, country road. Our priority now has to be our new puppy. -- Author Unknown Merriam-Webster Online DictionaryCommitmentMain Entry: com·mit·ment Pronunciation: kə-'mit-məntFunction: noun1 a : an act of

committing to a charge or trust: as (1) : a consignment to a penal or mental institution (2) : an act of referring a matter to a legislative committee b : MITTIMUS2 a : an agreement or pledge to do something in the future; especially : an engagement to assume a financial obligation at a future date b : something pledged c : the state or an instance of being obligated or emotionally impelled <a commitment to a cause>Questions to ask yourself before having a Puppy. PLEASE NOTE: SATIRE Main Entry: sat·ire Pronunciation: 'sa-"tIrFunction: nounEtymology: Middle French or Latin; Middle French, from Latin satura, satira, perhaps from (lanx) satura dish of mixed ingredients, from

feminine of satur well-fed; akin to Latin satis 1 : a literary work holding up human vices and follies to ridicule or scorn2 : trenchant wit, irony, or sarcasm used to expose and discredit vice or folly Children's photo posted with full knowledge and support of parents. FAQ | Events | City Ordinances | Membership | DonateSite Map | Wish List | Shelter Hours | Contact Us Patricia Breen www.petstorecruelty.org We won't tell. Get more on shows you hate to love(and love to hate): TV's Guilty Pleasures list. Damoris Tate-Keech "The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." Albert Einstein www.savedarfur.org

Now that's room service! Choose from over 150,000 hotels in 45,000 destinations on Travel to find your fit.