IndiaDivine.org

Please write Pres. Hu JinTao-Dog Cull!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Please crosspost to all, thanx so much.http://www.care2.com/c2c/share/detail/325821

It is March 16, 2007, the day the cull is set to begin.

Please, the news from China is not good. We need many, many letters emailed and faxed to President Hu Jintao. He halted the culls before. We must plead with him to intervene again and stop the current cull. Please ask him to show mercy to the dogs and cats of Chongqing and the people who love them.

We cannot give up! The people and pets of Chongqing are counting on all of us to be their voice! China is not a democracy and the people are limited in their ability to protest. We are the only voice they have! We must speak up for the voiceless and helpless!

You may contact Pres. Hu Jintao three ways. We ask you to please do all three and to copy all correspondence to your Chinese embassies:

1. Use the HSI webform

https://community.hsus.org/campaign/china_dogs_chongqing?rk=Ld%5fGfEF1iAf5E

2. Send an email directly

His Excellency, Hu JintaoPresident of the People's Republic of China9 Xihuang-Chenggen BeijieBeijing, Peoples Republic of Chinaemail: info, info

3. Send a fax via Lesley at ssdalrescue, her instructions:

I am sure most of you are aware of the Dog Cull that is going to beunderway soon in Chongqing. I have seen many bulletins about it. I amoffering to fax letters to the Gov't in Chongqing for anyone that doesnot have a fax or cannot afford the overseas charges.What I ask:No profanityNo threatsPERSONALIZE YOUR LETTERS (even if it is just three sentences)No spam in my mailboxSend your letters to ssdalrescue and I will get them faxed ASAP. They will get lost if you send them anywhere else.This is very important! It is going to take TON of letters to get themto stop this mass murder. Get off your tush and write a letter! PLEASE!!!

From a SOS letter of a dog owner to a volunteer in Tianjin yesterday, the owner said the information they've got is that the government team (with the policeman and many departments people) will use the force to open every family which has pets. And no matter the dog is healthy or has had rabies bacterin injection, all will be killed, including the cats. If the owner tried to hide their pets under the beds, they'll pull them out and kill them in front of the owner's eyes! Not to mention the homeless animals. They'll be caught and killed with electric shock - that's what they called "the humane way".

Guest guest

The latest update 3/16/07

Thelatest news fom China is mixed. Yes, the cull has begun. However, wenow believe that citizens who can prove that their pets have beenvaccinated may have saved the lives of their beloveds after all. We cannot be sure yet, but that is the news we are getting from our contactsin China.The fate for the very, very many homeless dogs andcats in Chongqing appears to be sealed. Their deaths are imminentUNLESS we can get Pres. Hu Jintao to intervene.Please. Please everyone, ask your friends and associates to help. We need as many faxes to Pres. Hu Jintao as possible.If it makes things any easier, here is a link you can forward. , "moonsenour" <moonsenour wrote:>> Please crosspost to all, thanx so much.> > http://www.care2.com/c2c/share/detail/325821> <http://www.care2.com/c2c/share/detail/325821>> > > It is March 16, 2007, the day the cull is set to begin.> > Please, the news from China is not good. We need many, many letters> emailed and faxed to President Hu Jintao. He halted the culls before. We> must plead with him to intervene again and stop the current cull. Please> ask him to show mercy to the dogs and cats of Chongqing and the people> who love them.> > > We cannot give up! The people and pets of Chongqing are counting on all> of us to be their voice! China is not a democracy and the people are> limited in their ability to protest. We are the only voice they have! We> must speak up for the voiceless and helpless!> > > You may contact Pres. Hu Jintao three ways. We ask you to please do all> three and to copy all correspondence to your Chinese embassies:> > > 1. Use the HSI webform> > https://community.hsus.org/campaign/china_dogs_chongqing?rk=Ld%5fGfEF1iA\> f5E> <https://community.hsus.org/campaign/china_dogs_chongqing?rk=Ld%5fGfEF1i\> Af5E>> > 2. Send an email directly> > His Excellency, Hu Jintao> President of the People's Republic of China> 9 Xihuang-Chenggen Beijie> Beijing, Peoples Republic of China> email: info, info > 3. Send a fax via Lesley at ssdalrescue, her instructions:> > I am sure most of you are aware of the Dog Cull that is going to be> underway soon in Chongqing. I have seen many bulletins about it. I am> offering to fax letters to the Gov't in Chongqing for anyone that does> not have a fax or cannot afford the overseas charges.> > What I ask:> > No profanity> No threats> PERSONALIZE YOUR LETTERS (even if it is just three sentences)> No spam in my mailbox> > Send your letters to ssdalrescue and I will get them faxed> ASAP. They will get lost if you send them anywhere else.> > This is very important! It is going to take TON of letters to get them> to stop this mass murder. Get off your tush and write a letter!> PLEASE!!!> > From a SOS letter of a dog owner to a volunteer in Tianjin yesterday,> the owner said the information they've got is that the government team> (with the policeman and many departments people) will use the force to> open every family which has pets. And no matter the dog is healthy or> has had rabies bacterin injection, all will be killed, including the> cats. If the owner tried to hide their pets under the beds, they'll pull> them out and kill them in front of the owner's eyes! Not to mention the> homeless animals. They'll be caught and killed with electric shock -> that's what they called "the humane way".>