IndiaDivine.org

Petland Protest * May 19th * Mount Vernon OH

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

-------Protest May 19th at MV (OH) Petland"Ben Smith" <bknmsmithWed, May 09, 2007 10:17 am PLEASE FORWARD AND CROSSPOST Hello All, I am trying to get a head count for the upcoming Mount Vernon (OH) Petland protest. It will take place from 10A-12P on May 19th. If you are planning to come, or if you are not able to come PLEASE just let me know. Right now I only have 2 people that have committed to attending. If I can not get more than that I am not going to waste anyone's time with doing this protest. We will look silly with 3 people standing out there during what is supposed to be a huge Grand Opening party. http://www.mountvernonnews.com/local/07/05/07/petland.reopens.html Please let me know by this weekend if you can come. Thanks, Kelly Smith PLEASE FORWARD AND CROSSPOST! Patricia Breen www.petstorecruelty.org

Food fight? Enjoy some healthy debatein the Answers Food Drink Q&A.

Guest guest

Sorry I can't come. This weekend is my daughter's swingout at school

and it is Mother's day weekend.--- In

, Patricia Breen <breen_patricia

wrote:

>

> -------

> Protest May 19th at MV (OH) Petland

> " Ben Smith " <bknmsmith

> Wed, May 09, 2007 10:17 am

>

> #wmMessageComp #wmMessage #wmMessageComp #wmMessage {

BACKGROUND-POSITION: left center; FONT-WEIGHT: bold; FONT-SIZE: 12pt;

COLOR: #000000; BACKGROUND-REPEAT: repeat; FONT-FAMILY: Comic Sans

MS }

> PLEASE FORWARD AND CROSSPOST

>

>

> Hello All,

> I am trying to get a head count for the upcoming Mount Vernon

(OH) Petland protest. It will take place from 10A-12P on May 19th. If

you are planning to come, or if you are not able to come PLEASE just

let me know. Right now I only have 2 people that have committed to

attending. If I can not get more than that I am not going to waste

anyone's time with doing this protest. We will look silly with 3

people standing out there during what is supposed to be a huge Grand

Opening party.

>

> http://www.mountvernonnews.com/local/07/05/07/petland.reopens.html

>

>

> Please let me know by this weekend if you can come.

>

> Thanks,

>

> Kelly Smith

>

>

> PLEASE FORWARD AND CROSSPOST!

>

>

>

>

Patricia Breen

> www.petstorecruelty.org

>

>

>

> Food fight? Enjoy some healthy debate

> in the Answers Food & Drink Q & A.

>

Guest guest

It is for May 19, not this weekend.....robingeorge2 <robingeorge2 wrote: Sorry I can't come. This weekend is my daughter's swingout at school and it is Mother's day weekend. , Patricia Breen <breen_patricia wrote:>> -------> Protest May 19th at MV (OH) Petland> "Ben Smith"

<bknmsmith> Wed, May 09, 2007 10:17 am> > #wmMessageComp #wmMessage #wmMessageComp #wmMessage { BACKGROUND-POSITION: left center; FONT-WEIGHT: bold; FONT-SIZE: 12pt; COLOR: #000000; BACKGROUND-REPEAT: repeat; FONT-FAMILY: Comic Sans MS } > PLEASE FORWARD AND CROSSPOST> > > Hello All,> I am trying to get a head count for the upcoming Mount Vernon (OH) Petland protest. It will take place from 10A-12P on May 19th. If you are planning to come, or if you are not able to come PLEASE just let me know. Right now I only have 2 people that have committed to attending. If I can not get more than that I am not going to waste anyone's time with doing this protest. We will look silly with 3 people standing out there during what is supposed to be a huge Grand Opening party.> > http://www.mountvernonnews.com/local/07/05/07/petland.reopens.html> > > Please let me know by this weekend if you can come. > > Thanks,> > Kelly Smith> > > PLEASE FORWARD AND CROSSPOST!> > > > > > > > > > > Patricia Breen> www.petstorecruelty.org > > > > Food fight? Enjoy some healthy debate> in the Answers Food & Drink Q & A.>

Ahhh...imagining that irresistible "new car" smell? Check out

new cars at Autos.