IndiaDivine.org

SOME GOOD NEWS RE DOGS TORTURER VICK!!! HAHAHA!!!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

PLEASE FORWARD / CROSSPOST / SHARE!! Linda Furness <linda.furness1 wrote: Cornwall's Voice For Animals Saturday, July 21, 2007 10:47 PM SOME GOOD NEWS RE DOGS TORTURER VICK!!! HAHAHA!!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Ingrid Newkirk Saturday, July 21, 2007 10:47 AM LOVE the final line! http://sports.aol.com/fanhouse/2007/07/21/as-michael-vicks-atlanta-falcons-jerseys-disappear-anti-vick-a/ As Michael Vick's Atlanta Falcons Jerseys Disappear, Anti-Vick Apparel Gains Popularity Posted Jul 21st 2007 7:12AM by Michael David SmithFiled under: Falcons, NFL Fans, Atlanta If, for some reason, you want to buy a Michael Vick jersey, you'd better do so now. They may not be available much longer.Vick has disappeared from

Nike's web site, and his merchandise isn't featured anywhere near as prominently as it used to be on the NFL's official merchandise web site. Pro Football Talk says there is talk that Dick's Sporting Goods will stop selling Vick merchandise, and Eastbay seems to be holding a Vick jersey fire sale.On the other hand, anti-Vick clothing seems to be flourishing

online. This T-shirt featuring Vick's No. 7 with a slash through it is on sale by People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals via CafePress. (Thanks to FanHouse commenter Daniel for the tip.)As more details emerge of Vick's involvement with dog fighting, no clothing company will want to have anything to do with him. Pretty soon, PETA will be the No. 1 seller of Vick jerseys. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ FROM: Adela HI, THANK YOU TO ALL WHO SIGNED UP! BUT OTHERS SAID THAT WANTED TO RECEIVE MY MESSAGES...BUT DIDN'T SIGN UP... I have to use Group to be able to send my msgs normally as my servers allow me to send only to a few names at a time for each message - time-consuming and bothersome. Soon I won't be able to send my msgs outside of Group. If you wish to receive them I'll appreciate your signing up to my Group right here (you can at any time if you wish): Click to join Adela4Total-Animal-Lib If you can't open it, please let me know? Thanks ever so much! :o) AdelaPatricia Breen www.petstorecruelty.org

Fussy? Opinionated? Impossible to please? Perfect. Join 's user panel and lay it on us.