IndiaDivine.org

Scioto Co., OH News Notice that will appear in local papers

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Permission to CROSS POST!! This is what will appear in the local paper. Owens is planning on taking out an ad in the paper to run this to show residents what is really happening in our county. Again, this is only part of the reason I will be seeking a seat on the County Commission in 2008. This county is still thriving on the "good ol' boy system" and that is unacceptable. Yes, this is a prime example of small town/rural county dirty politics and it has to change for the sake of the humans and animals living here. Can you imagine being a Humane Agent and being told to ignore the cockfighting and dogfighting in the county?? Yes,

that's right!! IGNORE!! These "deadly and bloody sports" take place here and there is big money in both. nasajohn the_hardluck_houndsSubject: Please Crosspost news noticeTue, 7 Aug 2007 14:00:57 -0400All State Certified Humane Agents are required by Law to report Child Abuse or be prosecuted. In a February Meeting Judge Kirsch ordered Humane Agent Owens to not report child abuse. He stated I know what the Law is but I don’t want you to report Child Abuse and if you don’t do what I tell you to do or I get any more complaints then I will revoke your appointment. I did report Child Abuse and my appointment was revoked.Commissioner Crabtree made allegations of phone harassment against Humane Agent Owens to Judge Kirsch. This

involved his relatives whom were being prosecuted by Owens for animal abuse and neglect. Commissioner Crabtree should either produce those phone records or step down as County Commissioner.Even though the Supreme Court of Ohio in the 9th District ruled Owens was entitled to a hearing he was not given a hearing by Judge Kirsch because the Judge knew or suspected their was no phone record to support the allegations and this would come out in a hearing. No hearing, no proof needed. Judge Kirsch and the Scioto County Sheriffs Department threatened to arrest Scioto County investigators on March 7, 2007 and July 30, 2007 when they tried to remove the horses on Tram Rd. They had proper documents and equipment both times. Owens was ordered unlawfully to stop feeding animals, providing medical care or doing anything for animals in the county or face prosecution as reported by Jeff Baron in his article. They abused their power to control what the agency could or

couldn’t do under threat of prosecution and those Horses on Tram Rd suffered for months and some died. Chief Deputy Miller completely blew our case regarding dog fighting in Portsmouth. There is a lot of money in gambling on cock fighting and dog fighting both of which Owens was ordered not to pursue.Call Mark Kuhn and demand a special prosecutor be appointed to stop abuse of power or contact us at schaCitizens for Justice in Scioto County John OwensLucasville OH 45648Phone 740-820-8473

Luggage? GPS? Comic books?

Check out fitting gifts for grads at Search.