IndiaDivine.org

CAESAR MILAN BRUTALITY... ANY MORE SUGESTIONS?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Permission to CROSSPOST!! Milan is NO trainer/rehabber. He should be stopped from peddling his form of torture and abuse and calling it training!! I wouldn't trust him with my stuffed animals, let alone MY dogs!! Sun, 26 Aug 2007 11:09:23 -0400Zelda zpenzel CAESAR MILAN BRUTALITY... ANY MORE SUGESTIONS? =================================================== DIRECT CONTACT TO AUDREE: audree Thanks so much for this report about Cesar Milan, while I'm mortified to hear that he (or anyone) can do that, actually I never liked the way he pulls, drags around, and dominates (read : INTIMIDATES) his little "trainees", but, what do I know, when I criticize an abuser disguised as an "animal lover" someone always defends them saying they believe in changing the animals into humans' ways for their own good (instead of the other way around which is more fair....)

Anyway, I'm sorry for Audree since she was preparing a video to send with an application. AUDREE: I hope you'll contact the 2 trainers that the activists sent you? I also hope that the sanctuary you mentioned will take Jordan? This seems to be ideal... Did you hear from anyone at the meetup? Adela - KindToAnimals audree ; Adela4Total-Animal-Lib Saturday, August 25, 2007 4:07 PM Caesar Milan brutality Please DO NOT contact Caesar Milan, "The Dog Whisperer", as per Adela's email. He is known for killing several dogs and maiming many more at his Los Angeles area Dog Psychology Center. I am an LA based animal activist and in spite of the way we see him treat the animals on the TV show, he is well known in Los Angeles for his brutality. My fiend is an animal rights attorney and was just hired again

to sue Milan for almost killing a client's dog. He repeatedly offers a huge amount of money and settles out of court and all parties must sign a non-disclosure agreement. This is why you do not hear about these cases in the media. Best of luck with your dog. A good trainer is a great idea but please do not trust your dog with Caesar Milan or anyone who works with/for him."You have just dined, and however scrupulously the slaughterhouse is concealed in the graceful distance of miles, there is complicity."~ Ralph Waldo EmersonWWW.MEAT.ORG ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ AUDREE'S MESSAGE: Hi Audree, your story is so sad, and I'm sorry that you had to go through so much! I'll post your message in my Animal Rights list (this is a veg*n list) and hopefully someone will have a good suggestion for you and for Jordan. But I can tell you that guard dogs are one of the most miserable animals! Since humans have domesticated and kept in captivity animals for their own convenience (therapy, guards, showing, breeding, and a BIG etc...), the very least we ought to do is keep them as loving family members and not to give them out to be USED. That said, I do recognize your dilemma, and I strongly hope that a compassionate animal rights activist and rescuer may be able to place your dog without having to put him to "work". I wonder whether your brother ever mentioned to you that Jordan attacked him? However, everything is not lost. I know there are expert dog therapists/rehabilitators who perhaps could help Jordan? How about contacting Cesar, the Dog Whisperer? It may take a little more money than giving him away as a GUARD dog, but it will be very much worthwhile since you'll be able to keep him!!! :o) Meantime, I wish you and Jordan the best of luck! Adela - "Audree" <audree <vegetarian-360 Friday, August 24, 2007 1:25 PM [vegetarian-360] Info on farms/sanctuaries I hope not to bother too many people, as I recall all the e-mails about non veggie related topics, but I hope many of you will read my story and give me any info if you have any. I am sorry to disrupt any of you if you feel this is not veg-related, it is just that I know many people, like me, are veg*s because of their love for animals. I am looking for a farm or a sanctuary that may be able to take my dog Jordan as a guard. Feel free to forward my e-mail if you know of someone or someplace. Thank you in advance. Jordan is a 2 yr. old APBT or pit-mix. I got Jordan at 4 weeks old because my brother saw some thuggy guy with him and told him that the poor dog didn't deserve to live a life of maltreatment. The guy gave my brother Jordan in exchange for

$100. Four weeks later, my brother, who was only 10 months my senior and like my twin, was killed in a senseless act of violence. Though I had loved Jordan since the second I laid eyes on him, he meant even more to me, because he was a living reminder of my brother. A year later, I was playing with Jordan. He was sleepy and I guess didn't want to be bothered, so he growled at me. I went to kiss him before I would leave and he nipped me--in the face. I got stitches, minor plastic surgery and no one would evr guess I had been bit in the face. I consulted with one of the top animal behaviorists in the country, if not world and he assured me that my dog was not aggressive. What he is though, is overly protective. Since that time, Jordan has bit one of my neighbors, who is

now suing me for even the shirt off my back. It happened when my uncle, who until that time, used to walk him daily, stopped to talk to one of my neighbors. Today, while with my fiance, he bit a friend who he has known for a long time. I've been told by the behaviorist's office that my dog has overly aggressive tendencies and should either be sent to a farm to work as a guard dog or be put to sleep. I don't want to put my dog to sleep. I give

Jordan the credit for me still being alive following my brother's untimely demise. The only reason I got out of bed in the weeks after was to walk and feed Jordan. If it hadn't been for him, then perhaps sadness would have gotten the best of me. Point is, if anyone knows anyone, please contact me. Sorry for the long e-mail. This message was sent by Audree (audree) from New York Please note: To from these alerts at any time just click on zpenzel and type in in the subject line. Thank you for caring. China brutally kills millions of cats and dogs for cheap, deceptively labeled fur....BOYCOTT BEIJING OLYMPICS! BOYCOTT "MADE

IN CHINA"!DOG & CAT FUR PETITION:http://www.heathermillsmccartney.com/petition.php (CHINESE DOG/CAT FUR VIDEO):http://www.petatv.com/tvpopup/Prefs.asp?video=jcruel_china_dog

Shape in your own image. Join our Network Research Panel today!

I am animal rescue, not involved in the AR movement. I agree, the ideas of AR folks makes it difficult for things to come to light when others blow it off as rantings.Tom Kirby <slowswimmer1 wrote: All of this would become a lot more credible if animal rights peoplewere not after every owner and hurling accusations for

everything.

Ready for the edge of your seat? Check out tonight's top picks on TV.

This is why there needs to be a positive movement for animal welfare

that doesn't depend on bringing crimes and abuse to light. There are

literally groups and individuals who use animal welfare concerns and

laws to steal animals from people and to hurt good people. You can't

abuse a movement this way if it depends on generating goodwill, trust,

and uses education instead of vindictiveness. I think that such a

movement would have a lot better results, largely because people would

want its help and it would be more intelligent.

, Joanie Stambaugh

<the_hardluck_hounds wrote:

>

> I am animal rescue, not involved in the AR movement.

>

> I agree, the ideas of AR folks makes it difficult for things to

come to light when others blow it off as rantings.

>

> Tom Kirby <slowswimmer1 wrote:

> All of this would become a lot more credible if animal

rights people

> were not after every owner and hurling accusations for everything.