IndiaDivine.org

Fwd: brutal attack leaves pup fighting for life- can you help?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I just sent $100 for the last emergency, so I'm tapped out. Please help if you can and/or pass this along to others. Thanks - MoyaPali Boucher <info wrote: "Pali Boucher" <info"Craig Maxwell" <craigbrutal attack leaves pup fighting for life- can you help?Fri, 28 Jul 2006 01:00:54 -0700 Please help if you are able!! Forward on to others who may want to contribute- any amount (at all) will help to save this little dogs life! Emergency help needed for our rescued Rocket Dog, “Chicken” a super sweet tiny Chihuahua that was attacked while on a walk tonight..(Thursday 7/27/06) Chicken is a small white Chihuahua that Rocket Dog Rescue saved from a shelter in Sacramento recently. He earned his somewhat silly name because the entire way home, he made very odd and un-dog like noises (kind of like a chicken..) Since he has been

saved from that shelter he has proven to be an extra special little dog, full of love for his foster home, sensitive, some what shy, but deeply emotional and loyal…. http://www.rocketdogrescue.org/pages/adoptioncenter17.htm Chickens foster mom was walking him (on leash) when a large dog ran up and attacked him, Kirsten, (Chickens foster mom) was badly bitten numerous times trying to stop the other dogs attack. At this moment little chicken is in the emergency vet fighting for his life. The surgeons that were called in to help save him think he may have a punctured lung and other injuries that are very serious.. this good dog is hanging on, fighting for his life. He is tiny, but putting up a fight- the surgeons have great faith that he will recover completely with the surgery they will perform. I am scrapping together all of our funds because in a situation where a

surgeon is called in, payment must be made in full…so…. We need to raise the $1200 for his surgery by Friday morning..and more will need to be raised for his after care.. I know, its short notice- as all emergencies tend to be – I have faith that we will be able to pull it together if every one who is able puts in a little.. All donations are tax deductible, can be made online (by paypal) at: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr or if you would like to mail a donation: Rocket Dog Rescue P.O. Box 460826 San Francisco CA. 94146 (please put “emergency medical care” in the subject line) if you receive this email more than once, I am sorry.. I hate to ask you all for help- but in a situation like this I have no choice.. I cannot let this dog, who was just saved from death at a shelter, be

robbed of his brand new life, due to lack of funds. his foster home is besides themselves with worry for their friend, and feeling devastated. Please send healing thoughts their way.. Thank you ALL! Pali Boucher Founder Rocket Dog Rescue415-756-8188 cell To donate to any of our Rocket Dog Rescue funds, just below. From there you can choose whether you want to help our Special Needs Dogs, help with our efforts to build our own shelter (Urban Sanctuary), or just contribute to our General Rocket Dog fund. Thanks so much!!

How low will we go? Check out Messenger’s low PC-to-Phone call rates.