IndiaDivine.org

Apple Cider Vinegar--Health Benefits

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Does anyone know the health benefits of using apple cider vinegar? I'm doing this 21 day detox that I have to have a tablespoon of the vinegar in warm water every day, and I'm not sure what it's supposed to do. *Also--does anyone know who's going to be speaking or demonstrating at the veggie day celebration in SF next weekend??

For all who are interested: The program for World Veg Day in SF should

be at the link in a prior message about this event - #12026.

Karen

, jessica hoh <surferjh1 wrote:

> *Also--does anyone know who's going to be speaking or demonstrating

at the veggie day celebration in SF next weekend??

>

Hi Jessica,

I discovered this website when I was looking for cures for my dog, which they say ACV is good for as well. But this particular page I'm sending you is for the benefits to humans. I don't have personal experience with this, but I'm going to try it. I had forgotten about it, so thanks for the reminder.

http://www.earthclinic.com/Remedies/acvinegar.html

Cheers,

Margi

On Behalf Of jessica hohFriday, September 22, 2006 1:22 PM Subject: Apple Cider Vinegar--Health Benefits

Does anyone know the health benefits of using apple cider vinegar? I'm doing this 21 day detox that I have to have a tablespoon of the vinegar in warm water every day, and I'm not sure what it's supposed to do.

*Also--does anyone know who's going to be speaking or demonstrating at the veggie day celebration in SF next weekend??