IndiaDivine.org

Reminder: Bay Leaf Cafe vegan dinner in Palo Alto Tuesday 10/10/06 7pm

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi folks,

Please join us for Bay Area Vegetarians' monthly Peninsula dinner at Bay Leaf Café on Tuesday October 10, 2006 at 7:00 pm . Enjoy a delicious vegan dinner and socializing with fellow veg*ns. Of course, non-veg*ns are always welcome, too.

Bay Leaf Café is located in downtown Palo Alto at 520 Ramona Street (cross street is University). Bay Leaf offers delicious vegan soups, sandwiches and ice cream, including Maggie Mudd's vegan ice cream. Bay

Leaf is vegan owned and operated. All dishes are vegan and organic when possible.

For more info about Bay Leaf

, go to:

http://www.bayareaveg.org/ug/display.htm?id=17

Free parking is usually relatively easy to find and the Caltrain station is just down the street.

I'd like to kindly request that if you know in advance that you will be coming, to please RSVP by 3pm on the day of the dinner (Tuesday 10/10/06). This will save us from having to re-organize furniture, i.e., bring other tables over to our section, while we're eating and chatting. I'd also like to be able to give Bay Leaf a more accurate estimate of how many of us will be showing up, so that they will be able to plan staff needs accordingly. But, if it's a last minute decision, please do feel free to show up. Thanks!

Replies can be made directly to this email or at the BAV events calendar:

http://bayareaveg.org/events.htm?EID=1384#1384

Looking forward to seeing new folks and the regulars,

Melissa