IndiaDivine.org

Vegan weight issues

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I'm a vegan of a year, vegetarian of 11 years and am trying to lose 10 pounds to get back in shape. I basically want to improve my health through proper VEGAN nutrition and good exercise. Any advice for starting out? I want to add raw food dishes into my life, yoga, and some cardio exercise and I live in the north bay.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest guest

On Jun 13, 2007, at 4:46 AM, <DrEdelstein <DrEdelstein wrote:Dear Wickie, The healthiest way to lose weight involves eating a vegan whole food, high carb (80% calories), low protein (10% calories), low fat (10%) calories) diet. Go to: www.drmcdougall.com or www.pcrm.org for details. Best, MichaelClinical PsychologistDrEdelsteinwww.ThreeMinuteTherapy.com > "Wickie Stamps" wickie shaahrah>  Tue Jun 12, 2007 8:09 pm ((PDT))> I am working to increase my cardio by doing more "hot" yoga, i.e.  > increasing the heat of my workout at home. Kind of a Bikram Yoga  > thang. I also do high protein, low carb and no wheat or sugar.> Best, Wickie Check us out at: http://www.headswillroll.net