IndiaDivine.org

feral cat

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Does anyone know of an east bay (Contra Costa County) service/organization that will trap and spay feral cats? There's a homeless cat in my neighborhood who has had countless litters and I hate to see this continue. Anyone have suggestions? (FYI - I'm not able to trap the cat myself.) Thank you - Moya

Our first duty to our little brothers and sisters, the animals, is never to do them any harm. Our responsibilities do not end there, however. We are obligated to help them whenever they require it. – Saint Francis

Now that's room service! Choose from over 150,000 hotels in 45,000 destinations on Travel to find your fit.

Guest guest

On Jun 27, 2007, at 1:38 PM, Moya Stone wrote:Does anyone know of an east bay (Contra Costa County) service/organization that will trap and spay feral cats? There's a homeless cat in my neighborhood who has had countless litters and I hate to see this continue. Anyone have suggestions? (FYI - I'm not able to trap the cat myself.) Thank you - Moya~~~~~~Googling "feral catsContra Costa" returns 618 hits.  The 1st one is Feral Cat Foundation "Serving Alameda and Contra Costa Counties".Here's a link: http://www.feralcatfoundation.org/ I hope this helps.Thank you for caring and helping.Robert Belsherpbelsher

Guest guest

Hi, Moya:

Contact Fix Our Ferals at (510) 433-9446. They also have other local resources

listed on their

website. http://www.fixourferals.org

Best of luck & thanks for helping these kits,

Phoenix

> Does anyone know of aneast bay(Contra Costa County)service/organization that

will trap and spay

> feral cats? There's a homeless cat in my neighborhood who has had countless

litters and I hate to

> see this continue. Anyone have suggestions? (FYI - I'm not able to trap the