IndiaDivine.org

absolutely ridiculous question, I'm ebarrasedt to ask but there's no getting around it.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

If someone had a relative coming in from out of town, and that relative

had to have a pedicure...where would you send them? Note: This is all

hypothetical at this point.

Are there any day spas that give pedicures with organic or cruelty-free

ingredients and/or that use massage chairs? Do veg*ns get mani's and

pedi's?

I would greatly appreciate any tips. If I end up taking my special

visitor to a place YOU recommended I will thank you in the form of 1

dozen freshly-baked, vegan, organic, chocolate orange cookies.

Thank you!

Alex

Hi Alex,I'm vegan and if I were to spend some money pampering myself, I would go to Jocelyn Clairin Richards. Don't think that you only need to give your friend a pedicure (which I don't do by the way, for a wide variety of reasons).All of her ingredients are vegan and organic (I believe) and I've heard nothing but rave reviews about her. She's located in the city.http://www.jocelynclarinrichards.com/Warmest wishes,Cay SnowPS - I'll happily eat any cookies you decide to bestow on me. :)Alex Bury <alex wrote: If someone had a relative coming in from out of town, and that relative had to have a pedicure...where would you send them? Note: This is all hypothetical at this point. Are there any day spas that give pedicures with organic or cruelty-free ingredients and/or that use massage chairs? Do veg*ns get mani's and pedi's? I would greatly appreciate any tips. If I end up taking my special visitor to a place YOU recommended I will thank you in the form of 1 dozen freshly-baked, vegan, organic, chocolate orange cookies. Thank you! Alex