IndiaDivine.org

Another violent vegetarian, so sad...

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear All,I thought vegetarian were supposed to be peaceful and non-violent.What happened to respect for those of an other speciesThis kind of behavior is shocking...

Peace,samsamhalsey(415)309-1879

Why is that shocking? I sure as heck would fight back if someone was trying to shoot me and my friends for "sport." It's too bad that animals are usually defenseless and are mass slaughtered with shot guns. Hunting should be illegal.

SFBAVeg From: samhalseyDate: Sat, 22 Dec 2007 14:00:48 -0800 Another violent vegetarian, so sad...

Dear All,

I thought vegetarian were supposed to be peaceful and non-violent. What happened to respect for those of an other species

This kind of behavior is shocking...

Peace,

sam

samhalsey (AT) mac (DOT) com

(415)309-1879

Share life as it happens with the new Windows Live. Share now!

hey victor.

i happen to hold to the same defend-myself-and-others approach.

just a little note: sam did confirm with me that he was indeed being facetious with his wording of this email.

perhaps like you, i did not pick up on that as being obvious, since emails fail to convey the usual aspects of human communication that play an important role in making an ironic tone more obvious, e.g. inflexions of the voice, facial expressions, etc..

oh well. i feel a bit better now. at least i was not the only one to not catch that. i knew it was a possibility, but had no way of verifying it without watching the video--which i was less inspired to do until i figured out the intended tone of the email.

anyway. i also happen to agree with you that hunting should be illegal, amongst other acts of cruelty....

will

Victor Sloan <vjay20Sam Halsey <samhalsey; BAVeg List Sunday, December 23, 2007 11:08:28 PMRE: Another violent vegetarian, so sad...

Why is that shocking? I sure as heck would fight back if someone was trying to shoot me and my friends for "sport." It's too bad that animals are usually defenseless and are mass slaughtered with shot guns. Hunting should be illegal.

SFBAVeg@ .comsamhalsey (AT) mac (DOT) comSat, 22 Dec 2007 14:00:48 -0800 Another violent vegetarian, so sad...

Dear All,

I thought vegetarian were supposed to be peaceful and non-violent. What happened to respect for those of an other species

This kind of behavior is shocking...

http://www.youtube. com/watch? v=nD5zjUbWpXY

Peace,

sam

samhalsey (AT) mac (DOT) com

(415)309-1879

Share life as it happens with the new Windows Live. Share now!

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.